The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Any lonely ladies? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=158569)

Danvin 05-12-2009 09:26 PM

Any lonely ladies?

Hi Im looking for ladies who feel lonely and need companionship. I feel lonely at times and can perfectly understand your situation. It can be sexual or non sexual companionship. We can share things and be there for each other. The relationship can be just online or over the phone too if you are not comfortable with meeting up and wanna remain discreet. Ladies who are interested, please pm me. Thank you.

SGJimmy 07-12-2009 08:02 AM

Re: Any lonely ladies?

ahahahhahahahahahhahhahahhhaha Damn funny @

joew2005 07-12-2009 08:08 AM

Good Luck !!

PCC King 07-12-2009 02:47 PM

My toes twitching n laughing ! Whahahaha !!! :D

Big Sister80 07-12-2009 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danvin (Post 4350743)
Hi Im looking for ladies who feel lonely and need companionship. I feel lonely at times and can perfectly understand your situation. It can be sexual or non sexual companionship. We can share things and be there for each other. The relationship can be just online or over the phone too if you are not comfortable with meeting up and wanna remain discreet. Ladies who are interested, please pm me. Thank you.

Will you share your money with me and also will you be here when i got no money to pay for my shopping? If yes, kindly tell me your statics and endurance time.:D

Danvin 07-12-2009 03:38 PM

What I am offering here is sincere companionship. Im not looking to be a sugar daddy. Many of you might find it silly, but Im just going to give it a try anyway. Thanks for all the feedbacks.

naturegreen 07-12-2009 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danvin (Post 4350743)

Every guy's dream to be able to look for one.

Danvin 07-12-2009 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Sister80 (Post 4355450)
Will you share your money with me and also will you be here when i got no money to pay for my shopping? If yes, kindly tell me your statics and endurance time.

Well, I do not mind paying for stuff as a gentleman. But sharing of money and looking for me when you have no money, I think that is no longer just a question of companionship.

Big Sister80 07-12-2009 05:12 PM

I am waiting here to be 1. So far still nobody apply:D. I am tired of standing and waiting, will be lying down very soon.:D

ericgo18 07-12-2009 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Sister80 (Post 4355719)
I am waiting here to be 1. So far still nobody apply:D. I am tired of standing and waiting, will be lying down very soon.:D

tot u started a thread on ur past relationship problem?? now changing ur mind and looking for fbs or ONS :confused:

naturegreen 07-12-2009 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Sister80 (Post 4355719)

Maybe your nick BIG scares guys off.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericgo18 (Post 4355727)
tot u started a thread on ur past relationship problem?? now changing ur mind and looking for fbs or ONS :confused:

Don't you know that one of the characteristic of a woman is that - changes their mind very fast? ;)

ericgo18 07-12-2009 05:44 PM

[QUOTE=naturegreen;4355784]Maybe your nick BIG scares guys off.

Sis has a BIG Heart la. sharing with us bro her relationship problem and also her URGE :D

Big Sister80 07-12-2009 05:45 PM

Everything to me is interesting but whether i going into it, is another matter. You can guess i in for it?:D

ericgo18 07-12-2009 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Sister80 (Post 4355817)
Everything to me is interesting but whether i going into it, is another matter. You can guess i in for it?:D

fr ur past replies seems like you are tempting to...try :p

Big Sister80 07-12-2009 05:58 PM

Big does not mean i am big in sizes. I am the eldest among my slibings. That address me that way so i am very used to it. I need to clarify inorder to have more guys coming in:D