The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   SEEING SOMEONE YOU KNOW on sammyboyforum (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=452752)

bbwmilf44 07-06-2014 07:00 AM

SEEING SOMEONE YOU KNOW on sammyboyforum

In the past I've always wondered what ladies would do if someone they know saw their pictures on here somewhere. Now I figured out if someone I knew saw me and mentioned it I'd figure since they were looking on this site they're looking for the same things I am so it could be very beneficial to break the ice with someone you might never have thought was interested. I know myself if I saw someone I knew I'd definitely mention seeing them and hopefully get something going. I'd love to come across an outwardly shy man only to find out he's a closet nympho. Any ideas or experiences?

rhibs 07-06-2014 10:27 AM

Re: SEEING SOMEONE YOU KNOW on sammyboyforum

Been hoping myself, to come across in this forum any of my lady friends but no such luck so far... i've always fantasized about starting a FB r'ship with some of my lady friends whom i am closer to and sometimes, the way they talk about sex makes me wonder if they r in SBF too..

I noe this ex coll who has an eye popping 36D pair of boobs with nice curves to match... everytime we catch up over dinner n coffee...im so so tempted to test water n ask if she has heard abt SBF...but end up always nvr ask coz paiseh.. haha :o

LooseCannon 07-06-2014 11:35 AM

my wish too. i am an onion; outerlayer shy and good man, innerlayer a horny piece of shit. i blame my traditonal upbringing :D

xxzxx 07-06-2014 12:48 PM

if is my colleagues or some 1 i noe i will support her! :D

spiderlily 08-06-2014 02:06 AM

Erm.. Was just thinking about this question because I saw my own photos here. Taken off my fb for sure. All done by same person so gotta be some stalker friend.:mad:

2centsworth 10-06-2014 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiderlily (Post 11193591)
Erm.. Was just thinking about this question because I saw my own photos here. Taken off my fb for sure. All done by same person so gotta be some stalker friend.:mad:

If it's non-nude, it's better for you to keep quiet. If you kick up a big fuss, you will be identifying your sbf nick to your stalker. Your stalker will then read through your past posts for more ways to harass you. Moving on, be more conscious of what photos you post on your FB.

spiderlily 19-06-2014 03:40 AM

Thanks for the advice bro. But innocent pictures leh. Go beach of course wear bikini.:(

lipe 19-06-2014 05:39 AM

Sis spiderlily, better go to Sammyboy link photo section and check out Photos of LOCAL BEACH BABES, may be your stalker has posted your bikini photos.

ddog 19-06-2014 06:29 AM

More than a handful of girls Ddog knows. Even Ddog girlfriend is in sammy again and again.
Seeing photos in bikini or whatever... won't get any man's tail wagging nor turn any closet crusader into a raging maniac. Except you're posting selfies of you masturbating and with face, then maybe your colleagues would start noticing you, perhaps getting closer to you but for the wrong reasons. Why so desperate? I don't think any ladies are that desperate.

Wintermelontea 19-06-2014 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddog (Post 11264802)
More than a handful of girls Ddog knows. Even Ddog girlfriend is in sammy again and again.

Bro, is she stalking you? What is your initial response when you know she is in SBF?

And how did you find out she is in here? As in you know her id? Or she openly disclose that information to you?

diputs1269 19-06-2014 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lipe (Post 11264719)
Sis spiderlily, better go to Sammyboy link photo section and check out Photos of LOCAL BEACH BABES, may be your stalker has posted your bikini photos.

Yes good suggestion. Other section to check is the FL area. :mad: