The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Just trying out to write a story (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=711190)

hypercon 05-12-2018 03:40 PM

Just trying out to write a story

Hi all, always loved the stories from ilock and starter and wanted to try writing one of my own based on my past experience. definitely not 100% accurate/ true but still based on it.

Short story 1

I had just ORD and was applying for a full time job while taking my part time degree.

Long story short, basically it was a sales role selling energy. You see a lot of these companies now but in the past there was only a handful. Selling this was like selling hot cakes, easy work, easy life, easy money.

During the interview, I was given a question everyone who is working would have been asked this question.

Interviewer: So Dan, given that you just ORD, why do you want to join us?

Dan: The reason I sent my resume for this job is because of no OT since I got class later at night. Plus I am taking a degree in marketing, I believe it would be of huge benefit to both me and the company.

I could really tell that the interviewer’s expression changed into something incomprehensible

Interviewer: That’s real honest of you, we would contact you should you be shortlisted.

Normally at this stage, that would be the last I would have heard from them and say bye bye.

But by some miracle of god, I got the job. basic pay of $2400 with little or no OT. (the OT part was very important to me)

Was to start on the next Monday.

So long story short, I spent the rest of the week buying office wear since it was the 1st full time job that requires office wear.

Some info on my class, quite a small class of 10, mostly working adults except for 2-3 of them.

1st day in class, was paired up with a lady called Mel who happened to be from the same poly as me. (different course of course. the world ain’t so small)

Some info on her:

At that stage she was 22 going 23.
about 165cm
weight wise, good estimation of 45kg
Cup size is full C
Looks wise, had a little bit of the cupcake figure but in a good way, adds to the curves of a woman. flat tummy fair skin (fair not white).
Hair was about between the shoulder and shoulder blades.

I will look for pics that resembles her. I am sorry for the bad description.

Before the end of class, I asked for her number so that we could keep in contact. For study, homework and project purposes where she happily gave and said that it would be cool to us to do our project together.

After a few weeks had passed and I was finally passed with my company’s orientation and was officially given a sales target. To close 9 companies a month, sounded easy enough. The speech was simple, just let the owner/finance know that it will help them save while spend 0 dollars. Doesn’t interrupt their electricity and to be honest, most will jump on the band wagon immediately.

SantaKlauz 07-12-2018 12:32 AM

Re: Just trying out to write a story

Good start TS, please continue...

NikkiFox 07-12-2018 12:38 AM

An interesting start. Keep going

BK4ever 07-12-2018 06:53 AM

this is a really nice start, more of it will be great ts.

JustANewbie 07-12-2018 07:50 AM

Camping here for more updates to this nice story. :)

GuineaHog 07-12-2018 09:41 PM

Camping here too!

i^Xi0n 08-12-2018 06:49 AM

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.

madpig88 08-12-2018 06:57 AM

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.

Cash8877 08-12-2018 07:20 AM

nice story, keep on sharing TS.

IscoDisco 08-12-2018 03:29 PM

Agreed, very nice story. Plz continue

gtun 08-12-2018 10:56 PM

Support and camping too!

meijipcc 09-12-2018 07:03 AM

it's a nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.

NastyThaiboy 09-12-2018 07:53 AM

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it. :)

KnowItAll 10-12-2018 06:55 AM

a fan of your story... it's a nice read... share more soon please...

sponge05 10-12-2018 07:07 AM

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.