The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Some joints opened with attitude. (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=773880)

t123 09-05-2020 02:50 PM

Some joints opened with attitude.

My friend and me experienced some bad attitude. Service quality damn bad. I was made to wait 1.5 hours and told to wait longer. My friend got his but only to be told that the lady having her period. Will boycott this place.

juicysperm 09-05-2020 03:26 PM

Re: Some joints opened with attitude.

What are you trying to tell us?

DANiel™ 09-05-2020 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t123 (Post 19996509)
My friend and me experienced some bad attitude. Service quality damn bad. I was made to wait 1.5 hours and told to wait longer. My friend got his but only to be told that the lady having her period. Will boycott this place.

Name and shame this place then!
Why you telling us this but never tell us where....:confused:

Humblepie1 09-05-2020 03:52 PM

No tail no head.

DANiel™ 09-05-2020 05:56 PM

Quote:

Bro....you PM for what? I dont even what joint this is?
You PM me saying better avoid Belle? Who the hell is Belle? And where is she from?
Really no head no tail...wtf:mad:

repairman 09-05-2020 09:35 PM

Sometimes I see bros with high points and power and will assume that they are senior bros who are mature with some sense of logic, but now it seems this is not the case

Pictionary 10-05-2020 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by repairman (Post 19996956)
Sometimes I see bros with high points and power and will assume that they are senior bros who are mature with some sense of logic, but now it seems this is not the case

These kind of samsters got immunities. Either capitalLand sons/daughters, austic spectral disorder(ns really cannot accept such ppl), severe mental illness(even police charge or ppl curse swear also LL). Loser in 4d, studies, jobs, ppl networking to the max also nvm. Got backup plans.

What is there to gain even if can use one finger against them? Just forget it and move on.

And dun up my points. And if u down my points, I will be thankful, bec waste of my time to read sbf forum. Not informative and not entertaining.

Vizpro 10-05-2020 12:51 AM

Bro, what's the main topic?

We caught no balls

thoreldan 10-05-2020 04:33 PM

1.5 hrs also wanna wait ? Think with your lampa ?

And it's illegal to operate at this period.anyways

2-Nights-In-Bkk 10-05-2020 05:02 PM

Senior samster with high points, u post this no head no tail?

rey69 11-05-2020 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DANiel™ (Post 19996591)
Name and shame this place then!
Why you telling us this but never tell us where....:confused:

Just need to dial 999

Onebadmove 11-05-2020 08:11 AM

The covid 19 situation has hit the Spa and entertainment business.If these people thinks they can do whatever they can then we should boycott them. There are many who are in this line providing good services.These are the ones that we should continue to support

lazyguy 11-05-2020 11:33 AM

Hope will have a change of ml in sg... This batch is always the same just keep changing from one spa to another...

Should have new blood le... Alot of old and poor service one now...

juicysperm 11-05-2020 12:52 PM

Show them back your attitude by reporting it to the POLICE

YouAllSuck 11-05-2020 02:22 PM

Quote:

Boycott what place? If you don't want say the name of the place then you post for fuck? What kind of idiot waits for 1.5hr for a ML you never fuck before or someone who isnt angpai?

Goes to show that points and power are meaningless here. Jesus.