The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The art of cunnilingus (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=399907)

mrelusive 06-10-2013 12:27 PM

The art of cunnilingus

Hello all you sexy ladies,

I am a 30 year old expat from the UK with a penchant for cunnilingus. I love to spend hours pleasuring a woman with my finger and toungue before engaging in coitus.

I am looking for a horny young woman 25-35+ who is average/attractive with a slim figure who is dying to get their pussy licked, I will treat you to a nice dinner, wine a sensual massage and then pleasure you to multiple mind blowing orgasms. If you enjoy and wish to reciprocate then I am ok with that too.

About me , I am described as cute and adborable, a slim body, ridiculous amounts of stamina. Personality wise, generous, wild, adventurous, chivalrous, intelligent, articulate.

I'll let you take time to read this and decide if this is what you like. If so please reply via pm and we can get this party started.

Cheers and thanks for reading

Regards,

Mr Elusive

Cuntworth 06-10-2013 05:00 PM

Re: The art of cunnilingus

Got pic to show?

Benong1975 06-10-2013 05:12 PM

TS,u still haven wake up izzit,just treat dinner n good wine to let u enjoy 2-3 hour fuck.

mrelusive 06-10-2013 05:53 PM

It is called courting and pampering a woman. Through conversation, making her smile sharing chemistry. Not by buying her interest.

simple2kee 06-10-2013 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benong1975 (Post 9830557)
TS,u still haven wake up izzit,just treat dinner n good wine to let u enjoy 2-3 hour fuck.

laugh out LOUD!

Benong1975 06-10-2013 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simple2kee (Post 9830811)
laugh out LOUD!

Yo bro,laugh unitil so LOUD,so bad

hOsEhKiA 06-10-2013 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrelusive (Post 9829115)

I am a 30 year old expat from the UK with a penchant for cunnilingus. I love to spend hours pleasuring a woman with my finger and toungue before engaging in coitus.

I am looking for a horny young woman 25-35+ who is average/attractive with a slim figure who is dying to get their pussy licked, I will treat you to a nice dinner, wine a sensual massage and then pleasure you to multiple mind blowing orgasms. If you enjoy and wish to reciprocate then I am ok with that too.

About me , I am described as cute and adborable, a slim body, ridiculous amounts of stamina. Personality wise, generous, wild, adventurous, chivalrous, intelligent, articulate.

I'll let you take time to read this and decide if this is what you like. If so please reply via pm and we can get this party started.

Regards,

Mr Elusive

TS those smelly one just pee finish never wash 1 week you okay with it?

reading 06-10-2013 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hOsEhKiA (Post 9831529)

TS is anything ok one, just deliver to him :D

Happyguy801 07-10-2013 12:34 AM

Quote:

Meaning never bath oso???:confused:

Wu Song Jr 07-10-2013 01:40 AM

Quote:

Hahahaaa :D

die.cockstand 07-10-2013 01:49 AM

Guys, stop laughing at TS.

If he is a white man from Britain, I'll not be surprise at all if he received a lot of applications.

There are girls dying to meet white man just like there are guys dying to meet a Japanese babe.

It's one of those life goal "Ticks" that most girls have in their "Must-Do before I die" list.

However if TS is a British Expat of Indian descent than Good Luck, our SPG only have penchant for White Male Species.

mrelusive 07-10-2013 12:01 PM

And how does that make you feel that Singaporean women treat their own men as second class next to white? Media filled images or white men being hunky, rich, good at sex etc.

I have many singaporean female friends and they told me that the reason they have gone for white men, not because of looks or richenss, they are actually very attentive in bed. They complained that local men, jsut fuck and no foreplay etc. I don't know how true this is, and I guess it must be a generalisation. But when 3-4 of my female friends say this there must be some truth.

Quote:

Originally Posted by die.cockstand (Post 9833006)
Guys, stop laughing at TS.

If he is a white man from Britain, I'll not be surprise at all if he received a lot of applications.

There are girls dying to meet white man just like there are guys dying to meet a Japanese babe.

It's one of those life goal "Ticks" that most girls have in their "Must-Do before I die" list.

However if TS is a British Expat of Indian descent than Good Luck, our SPG only have penchant for White Male Species.

hcg_explorer 07-10-2013 12:31 PM

Quote:

Regards,

Mr Elusive

KNN, simi lanjiao art of cunnilingus... shio gan tio shio gan lah...

ANG MO, advice fm 阿佬 :

do u know wat is chee bye, lanjiao, shio gan, etc etc... if u dunno ... fine..

paging for bro S2K .... to con't

PLSLETMETALK 07-10-2013 03:16 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrelusive (Post 9834651)

I have many singaporean female friends and they told me that the reason they have gone for white men, not because of looks or richenss,

As a highly skilled professional bodyguard cum transporter travellin around the world and seen many people , i can only comment that you are a failure if you are really from UK . You are a disgrace to England because your english is bloody damn lousy . :p

And so as a highly skilled professional bodyguard cum transporter travellin around the world and seen many people , i would recommend that you go for some night classes to brush up your english first . :D

berma 07-10-2013 03:19 PM

Woohoo , i love cunnilingus especially when its a westerner, and the feeling of getting my arsehole licked . :)