The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Any mature ladies joints in BKK? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=985843)

edmund899 13-05-2024 03:23 AM

Any mature ladies joints in BKK?

Any of such joints in BKK? Prefer mature ladies than young girls. :D

muscular 13-05-2024 04:06 AM

Re: Any mature ladies joints in BKK?

Quote:

Originally Posted by edmund899 (Post 23327353)

They are everywhere, easy to find, on the streets, inside thermae etc. Those massage places where outside shops have ladies pulling customers in are plenty.

m0pik001 13-05-2024 12:23 PM

Go to where the Ang Moh’s go.. they usually prefer the more ‘matured’ look ladies :D

drifand 13-05-2024 02:13 PM

You trolling right?

Most people trying hard to look for younger girls under 30

Smeets 13-05-2024 05:00 PM

Quote:

If you looking for FL than you can go to China Town 22 roundabout although IMO it is only if you are looking for a cheap quickie.

There are plenty of other establishments in BKK look for the bars on Sukhumvit that are a bit away from the main popular bars, go a bit further into the soi's and you'll find plenty of what you are looking for.

DM me if you want some more details.

Ninja_Assassin 14-05-2024 01:53 AM

Quote:

You might want to check out the beer bars inside sukhumvit soi 22...... 90% of the bargirls there are Milfs.... you might even find a couple of Gilfs.

Or go to the Inthamara sois of Ratchada..... there are a few hotels where the locals go to release... eg Buddy Place, Mavericks, R17 etc. These hotels are similar to our Min Wah in Geylang Lor 22. The WLs are located in the hotel rooms and majority of them are mature ladies.... however you need to be able to communicate in thai otherwise the okt will tell you "lady no take foreigner".

edmund899 15-05-2024 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drifand (Post 23328684)
You trolling right?

Most people trying hard to look for younger girls under 30

I'm serious. Mature but not old ladies.

edmund899 15-05-2024 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smeets (Post 23329117)
If you looking for FL than you can go to China Town 22 roundabout although IMO it is only if you are looking for a cheap quickie.

There are plenty of other establishments in BKK look for the bars on Sukhumvit that are a bit away from the main popular bars, go a bit further into the soi's and you'll find plenty of what you are looking for.

DM me if you want some more details.

thanks for the info. Please check your DM.:)

edmund899 15-05-2024 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin (Post 23330458)
You might want to check out the beer bars inside sukhumvit soi 22...... 90% of the bargirls there are Milfs.... you might even find a couple of Gilfs.

Or go to the Inthamara sois of Ratchada..... there are a few hotels where the locals go to release... eg Buddy Place, Mavericks, R17 etc. These hotels are similar to our Min Wah in Geylang Lor 22. The WLs are located in the hotel rooms and majority of them are mature ladies.... however you need to be able to communicate in thai otherwise the okt will tell you "lady no take foreigner".

thanks for the info. but the communication part is a problem. maybe I go try my luck:D

edmund899 15-05-2024 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m0pik001 (Post 23328387)
Go to where the Ang Moh’s go.. they usually prefer the more ‘matured’ look ladies :D

that's interesting. I usually see them with the darker skin and small frame girls aka LBFM. :confused: