The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Singapore Sugarbabes (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=669097)

wonderwhy 16-10-2017 08:47 AM

Singapore Sugarbabes

Hi Bros.

I have an ex fl who was supposedly high end and became my sugarbabe since last year october. Been a year
Committed 3k a month to her. With 3 meets a month
Starting, she still messged at least say 10times a day. And maybe traded emails whenever she could not
Recently, she said her bf has stopped working. Everyday at home. Cnt text incase he found out.so we only contacted on the day we met

Sometimes I feel really stupid accepting her ever lower standard of this relationship.
Yes, she offers raw sex and allows me to cum insider her.now.as.we grow closer.last year. And its an agreement she only does raw with me. This I am quite positive as sge is afraid of sickness and will always ask if I rawed anyone before we behin

Recently I finally told her I wanted to end it. She went ballistic. Said never give her any notice and all the nonsense. Said she had made plans for her bf anniversary holiday without my money cannot go and etc.

I feel like I am used but still taken for granted. Like no gratitude at all.

I spoke to some of my friends and was told their sugarbbes also the same. At least you get a chinese or viet or thai. They will be so grateful. Text u alot.

Her body is good. But the sex is starting to be like through the motions. I cant even do 2 shots like the mood is gone.

I want out. Like too much money wasted. But I do miss her at times.

ibanezjem555 16-10-2017 10:28 PM

Re: Singapore Sugarbabes

Agree with Bro Tom. Tell her to FO.
$3000 can get 30 for $100 a pop.. do every night till you drain dry.. different flavours some more..
Ok, lah above example is a bit too much, but just to wake you up that you wasted money on her. You should be the one ballistic :mad:
Next time she text, send a middle finger gif to her.. haha :cool:

wonderwhy 17-10-2017 05:52 AM

Yes. Earn less than 10k. Sometimes I open the fb. For 2.5k can drive a mercedes. And I drive a stupid japenese car....
Feels like a stupid cock

Sandra95 17-10-2017 10:24 AM

I don't get it. Why don't you just find yourself a real girlfriend?

RTTO 17-10-2017 01:59 PM

:eek::eek::eek: Bro TS, i hope the relationship already gone.... not cursing or making fun of you. But seriously, $3K a month for maintenance can get you really sincere and genuine local love. The story your sugarbabe tells u makes no sense. She is a 2-timer and yet u still pay her $3k a month. Bro, stop letting her make use of you. Your case really unique. I only hear men pay maintenance to outside woman cos he 2 timer. Spend your $3k wisely Bro. No offence... just my 2 cents worth

Gilengkiatdaddy 17-10-2017 02:29 PM

1k per meetup and no text no feeling, better get 6x GL150 and you can try lot of differnt things

wonderwhy 18-10-2017 07:09 AM

Yes. Feels silly.
Told her yesterday I wanted to end
She was saying she needed at least 2k. She had booked her trip. Need money
And the damn thing is. This is a trip for her bf. She surprise him
Feels so stupid

ibanezjem555 18-10-2017 09:25 AM

Then, surprise her instead and block her phone number !
If you given her any keys, change the locks.

You upper-hand bro.. except your small head is doing the thinking. Please do us a a favour and tell the GOLD-Digging Whore to FO.. this will also send a message to the girl population in general.

Like one of our Bros above say, that money can get 6 girls at a time. Ok lah, 5 to play you and ask the last one to just talk dirty or sweet nothings (your choice) into your ear.

PS: If it comes down to you or a pile of cash, sucking your dick or sucking money from your bank account, I can tell you what's she gonna do..
Enjoy the song Bro.. (Let's chant together at 2:36 Bro.. She is a G-O-L-D D-I-GG-ING.. W-H-O-R-....)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6Q2UJodUMY

Quote:

Originally Posted by wonderwhy (Post 16567056)
Yes. Feels silly.
Told her yesterday I wanted to end
She was saying she needed at least 2k. She had booked her trip. Need money
And the damn thing is. This is a trip for her bf. She surprise him
Feels so stupid

wonderwhy 19-10-2017 06:07 AM

Thanks all for the support
Told her I wanted out firmly and to go fly kite
She kept saying she was loyal. Didnt work with other guys
Been a good sb. I said I needed some form of being a piority in her life. Respected and valued.
Not just like a cow you milk for cash and disappear

maxsee 19-10-2017 08:28 AM

You are only earning less than 10k a month. And u are willing to fork out 3k a month for sex. U ever consider that you will grow old and u might get retrench one day? All this 3k a month tat you are throwing away will be a lot in the future.

Cannot help but wonder if u will live to regret it when you grows old. :p

Tai_zi21 19-10-2017 11:13 AM

Get fuck 3 times a month and her annual income is 36k... not bad for her... still can apply credit card with her annual income from u... :D

Is the Sex so awesome that she is worth 3k a month?
Who is the one supporting her now and her Boyfriend? It u bro...

So this type of bitch ask her fuck off

Admiral938 19-10-2017 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gilengkiatdaddy (Post 16564253)
1k per meetup and no text no feeling, better get 6x GL150 and you can try lot of differnt things

Sound logical .

happywoody 20-10-2017 05:19 PM

TS, take a break and refocus your life a bit.
There's plenty fish out there.

GilengkiatMaMi 20-10-2017 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wonderwhy (Post 16571159)
Thanks all for the support
Told her I wanted out firmly and to go fly kite
She kept saying she was loyal. Didnt work with other guys
Been a good sb. I said I needed some form of being a piority in her life. Respected and valued.
Not just like a cow you milk for cash and disappear

wake up baby, find a good lady and settle down, or find many different FLs to try different sex activities for your life.

KartoonKracker 21-10-2017 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GilengkiatMaMi (Post 16577946)
wake up baby, find a good lady and settle down, or find many different FLs to try different sex activities for your life.

sounds like good advice from a loving maMi