The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   jack Neo - just for laughs (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=173820)

netrot 13-03-2010 09:58 AM

jack Neo - just for laughs

Dear all.. we been reading all abt this woman "attacking" jack for his misdeed.. well there a real reason being all this...( p.s .. this is soley for laugh only)

It goes one day after wrapped up his latest flim and went home dead tired..
he told his wife...

jack : i am tired of making flims !!! ppl expect me to make CNY flim every year.. where to get inspiration ?!!!

wife : than u dont make flim .. what can we earn from living beside ur air con endosment??

jack: hmm.... i want to make something bigger than flimimg .. i want the whole world to know me & spore !!

wife : what u had in mind ??!!

jack : i want to form a all woman football team for our country!!

wife : what !! why ??

jack : if i succeed and bring back a asia cup.. maybe i can be promoted to acting minster for sport...

wife : but how do we go around getting these things done ??

jack: dear.. u will always love me rite ? support me on my every decision rite ?

wife : yes lor :(

alacrity 13-03-2010 10:11 AM

Re: jack Neo - just for laughs

Good start. Please carry on.

netrot 13-03-2010 10:13 AM

jack : actually...:D i had something to tell u and need ur "blessing'

wife : what ?:eek:

jack : u will be the boss of the football club and i will be the coach and the driver and the guardian of the woman football club

wife : why u !!:mad:

jack : cos i am the " gifted one " .. i will personally hand picked the best striker, defender, goalkeeper,midfield.. maybe i may need to " import" forigener talent in my team... i will also need doctor, admin and phsiyo

wife : that will cost us a lot of money and how r u going to selectedd them ?

jack : oh.. i forget to informed u.. i recently purchased a alphard for this " mission" .. i will go around our country to scout for talent... if found one.. i will take her to "OCC" to see if she got the " stamina" for what position !! for the admin... aahem.. i will book a hotel and see how they work as a doctor or physio etc...

wife : cannot get other ppl to do this ??

jack: actually.. i forget to inform u.. i had this plan a long time ago...

wife ;what !!!

jack : after i scored four goal.. three daughter and i son ( if i am correct ).. i already knew i am the choosen one.. so i actually started to " interview" some admin and some defender....

wife.. u!!!

jack : admin staff interview is always easy.. but the player...sigh.. i had to see their "stamina" so every time go OCC .. i will use up my intensive selection and decision to choose the player.:p

LentorGarden 13-03-2010 10:34 AM

Good one bro! Lol.

Rosicrucian 13-03-2010 10:46 AM

Your style of story-telling very like Jack Neo.

JIU XING 13-03-2010 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosicrucian (Post 4663402)
Your style of story-telling very like Jack Neo.

he is la :D :D thanks ts hor... funny funny funny kekekke:D

netrot 13-03-2010 11:42 AM

cont..

Jack : actually.. miss Mo.. was once my top player...:p

wife : wtf!!:confused: she ur top player ?!!

jack : ehh.. her mouth big mah.... good for....:rolleyes: actually i mean she can use her mouth to shout at the player....!!

wife.. huh ? what postion she was given ?? u need to tell me more abt all this player postion in case 1 day kanan interview.. i cannot tell them i dont know anythin abt football ?!

jack : Miss mo postion is Goalkepper... she remind me of one legandry man u greatest goalkepper.... she can really " blow" opps i mean shout at the player la... but she choose to retire.. b4 i started to assemble the all " star" team

wife ; that her loss.... its okay ..poor baby.. better get u more tonics.. in case u spot some unearth quality...

jack : thanks dear,... oh btw can i try some youth player?? like 16.. like that will i unearth her.. she still " fresh" and can be trained till 21... wow.. she will have lots of sexperince by than,...

wife : OH.. is it necessary...??

jack : yes :D!! oh.. if i managed to find some talent players.. i may have to bring them for " oversea" expourse to let them have abetter undersstanding of what they expecteed from other ppl view okay ?? opps.. i forgot to inform u my phone bill will increase due to i will send my team to scout for talent.. they may sms me to tell me their where about...

wife : oh.. so ur hp bill will be high lor ??

jack : no choice la.. for our future ma... oh since u r the manager.. i will now " offically" find u in my detail for every interviews.. in case some player may come up to our office or house to create havoc..

wife ;huh ? what u mean ??

jack :some player i found starting may show me some great "moves" but after i sign them up.. their "performance" drop.. i cannot put them in my top "11" list so i need to put them sideline or maybe drop them to cold palace.. so if they come.. we must stand in 1 line and tell them our motton " we the neo family pledge ourselves as one united ppl "

wife ; okay..

jack : dear .. its very late now... u go sleep... tomorrow morning.. i will show u some talent i have scout so far... oh.. u got the final say abt the mangement team but i will have the final say on the player okay ?

wife : k. dear .. gd night....

The_Chef 13-03-2010 01:06 PM

Haha! Great style of joke.

evolution 13-03-2010 01:27 PM

haha, i like this. TS, pls carry on..

simple2kee 13-03-2010 01:33 PM

good joke. thank you. :)

HotSpot881 13-03-2010 05:42 PM

very nice decoy strategy

manhood 13-03-2010 05:53 PM

man, this seems to be well-plotted :cool: nice

lasivious 13-03-2010 05:58 PM

Two thumbs up. Very good. Singapore will not be void of talent after Jack Neo.

xue_yy 13-03-2010 09:49 PM

nice one bro :D

Retnar 13-03-2010 10:59 PM

Thanks TS i laughed until I fell off my chair.:D:)