The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Normal to go club alone? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=719090)

Balaallen123 22-02-2019 12:05 AM

Normal to go club alone?

Is it socially okay to go to a club by yourself?

Not planning to dance or go up to chat with anyone. Just want to buy drinks, sit and see people. Not say club la, but sort of those club mix with bar kind.

If people came up and talk to me, I'll definitely enjoy their company but if there's no one, I'm still fine by myself.

Now I don't want to look like I'm a loser, just socially scared the people around me be it even the bartender might think I'm an idiot. A man can only enjoy his drinks and the atmosphere right?

No intention for sex what so ever. Just me ridin solo for the night.

moneymoneycome 22-02-2019 10:11 AM

Re: Normal to go club alone?

I always do it alone. Feel like when going and when to leave, just do it. The waitresses and waiters, all become friends after a while.They even know your favourite seat and auto place your orders.

charlestan666 23-02-2019 12:33 PM

I did that often.

Good to chill and meet new people. They dunn know me and I dunn know them. So much better than seeing the same group of people and nothing much to talk.

Supertoad76 24-02-2019 03:45 PM

Nope Nothing wrong... dun think too much.

ahbinge 24-02-2019 06:34 PM

It is ok we form a group here to go drink or hunting(up to individual) meet new people? Anyone ?..

bradplay2018 27-02-2019 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balaallen123 (Post 18382643)

Not planning to dance or go up to chat with anyone. Just want to buy drinks, sit and see people. Not say club la, but sort of those club mix with bar kind.

If people came up and talk to me, I'll definitely enjoy their company but if there's no one, I'm still fine by myself.

Now I don't want to look like I'm a loser, just socially scared the people around me be it even the bartender might think I'm an idiot. A man can only enjoy his drinks and the atmosphere right?

It’s normal. Go to those club w woman and they will find you to chat. Then you won’t feel weird. Maybe you can hang a 100 or 50 to show appreciation to them.

leakypipes 28-02-2019 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balaallen123 (Post 18382643)

You happy can Liao. Because of work reasons, I often go out alone. Club, KTV, pub, bar, cinema, etc.

Don't feel pressured to have someone go with you always.

leakypipes 28-02-2019 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahbinge (Post 18393324)
It is ok we form a group here to go drink or hunting(up to individual) meet new people? Anyone ?..

While I support - I think a lot of people probably not comfortable bah

fallen11 28-02-2019 02:04 PM

is normal to go alone.
Depending on your personality. The more independents types probably would.
Some people cant do anything alone one.

For me is either alone or up to 2 more friends. No more than that. The more guys in the group the more difficult to play because u guy competing against each others for the girls too.

urgg 28-02-2019 02:38 PM

I used to go ktv pub alone. Never tried clubbing alone. But i guess the feeling is pretty much the same.

No right or wrong. Sometimes we need some personal space. I enjoy it.

TBonez 01-03-2019 01:28 AM

I go to pubs and bars alone all the time.

Most, if not all of my friends have their families and commitments, so I would rather not bother them. So just go drink alone.

The initial stage of walking into the door can be nerving and difficult, even if it's my regular place, but after I'm pass it, then it's fine. I'll talk to the bartender, and sometimes they may even introduce other regulars to me. But I will not take the initiative to talk to other customers.

Its normal to drink alone overseas. But weird that in SG here, there is no such norm here.

durian999 02-03-2019 01:37 AM

Happy can Liao!
Go there look see look see got nice cai den approach.
Wanna chill just relax 1 corner nobody disturb also good!

Everette 02-03-2019 01:58 AM

Sometimes a bit rush cannot find kakis, will go alone too

watmidoin 20-03-2019 05:14 PM

I like to watch movies on my own as I can concentrate on the show rather than having to entertain my partner. I also go for snacks at cafes on my own sometimes. Feels weird initially, but once you sit down and start observing the crowd, you realize it's no big deal. I wanted to go clubbing or just drinks by myself sometimes but duno of any nice place. Fellow "me time" bros with nice spots to recommend, preferably with cute waitresses and cheap beer :p, please PM me :)