The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Milking / Edging (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=685709)

humsaplo88 26-03-2018 09:52 PM

Milking / Edging

Hi Bros, I'm just wondering if there are place offering milking / edging services. I'm Sian of MPs offering the standard HJ etc. Looking for something new and exciting. Please share. I'm sure many bros would like to try.

BigShintaro 27-03-2018 08:41 AM

Re: Milking / Edging

What sort of service is this? Have not heard of it.

conquest9 27-03-2018 09:27 AM

Don't think so TS. Unless you go for those tantric type of massage. Your usual MLs won't know when to stop one la. But I am sure they wont mind if you still pay them the same amount for HJ, but when you are near the edge, you tell them to stop, thank them for their service and proceed to clean yourself up ... I reckon it is more effective to DIY. Likelihood of milking/edging failure in MP is likely close to 100% :D

humsaplo88 27-03-2018 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by conquest9 (Post 17176507)
Don't think so TS. Unless you go for those tantric type of massage. Your usual MLs won't know when to stop one la. But I am sure they wont mind if you still pay them the same amount for HJ, but when you are near the edge, you tell them to stop, thank them for their service and proceed to clean yourself up ... I reckon it is more effective to DIY. Likelihood of milking/edging failure in MP is likely close to 100% :D

I agree too. I don't see any MPs doing such service. Isn't exactly a HJ. More like a "torture yet shiok" feeling.

Any bros if have such lobang, please share ctc. Thanks

JuzOldGuy 27-03-2018 09:48 AM

TS, must you create 3 similar posts? :mad:

humsaplo88 27-03-2018 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuzOldGuy (Post 17176556)
TS, must you create 3 similar posts? :mad:

My apologies. Had some issues with the acct posting and replying. Reported to Boss and seems okay now.

Shooter 14-04-2018 11:13 AM

Tell the ML what you want instead of letting them take over. Once u are regular with them they will usually comply when u ask them. My HJ can be 30 mins in one hour of massage. Tell her to slow down and alternate the stimulation. At the end damage still the same. Make the $50 more worthy.;)

bigloser0 06-06-2018 12:34 AM

anyone has tantric massage for guys and the therapist is female?

Voorhees 06-06-2018 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shooter (Post 17246137)
Tell the ML what you want instead of letting them take over. Once u are regular with them they will usually comply when u ask them. My HJ can be 30 mins in one hour of massage. Tell her to slow down and alternate the stimulation. At the end damage still the same. Make the $50 more worthy.;)

So true. Once familiar with the ML , easy to request . Not really there for massage but get her to shiok you in different ways.