The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   MY MILF in Jurong (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=457621)

heymister 26-06-2014 09:14 PM

MY MILF in Jurong

Damn tired after sales promo. So walk around looking for massage. Chance upon unisex joint. To my surprise ……. was a Msian ML I knew from her spa days in a well known spas.

Small cosy room with bathroom just outside room ...... clean towels. Discreetly located. Blending in nicely with a few other MPs and facials around. Put on loose shorts, hmmm …. loose loose, I like. Took 1 hour massage. Can tell when some one has experience or not ... ….. hitting right spots ...... use thumb, use palm, use elbow, use knee, use stepping, every part also use …… well, almost every part .. hehehe. Ex-spa old timer surely knows it all ......... Started massage with shiatsu giving me a complete body loosening .......... then started with her oil massage ..... always paying attention to cover me with towels for parts of body not massaged ........ good service ...... Dozzzzed off after a while …. suddenly felt tingling teasing in prone position ..... crack kena teased ..... sack kena teased ..... she go on and on and on and on and on ….. relentlessly if I may say ....... aiyo … sack turned blue liao and aching like mad after all the teasing. Flipped over and she didn’t need much time to finish me off …. . one technique me like very much is she cup both soft palms form shape like CB for you to thrust ….. BTH :D

Name: L
Boobs: B-C (no roaming so visual only)
Body: Well maintained
Massage: 7/10 ($50 per 60 min)
Dessert: 7/10 ($50 per scoop)
Roaming: No
RTM: Few times liao (like the quiet of the place, she tends to talk a bit, so need to tell her you like to catch a short siesta)

Interested bros should know the drill. Apparently she’s been there for some time running an honest business since left spa …..… dun want to spoil her rice bowl, so will be selective in responding ......... Please also understand not every one will get her offer …… unless she knows you from before. They have lady customers so she is very selective.

The west is full of interesting places ..... one day me may post FR of another MILF ML in the west ........ her name is Q ...... like in 007 :cool:

romidogdog 26-06-2014 09:27 PM

Re: MY MILF in Jurong

Me waiting for Q... fr.hope not too long.

Hooker268 26-06-2014 09:36 PM

bro , can share her ctc? thanks

kindle 26-06-2014 10:04 PM

Hi bro can share location..am.staying in west area.

azeru88 26-06-2014 10:26 PM

mind sharing me the location?

LunarMan 27-06-2014 12:02 AM

possible to pm me as well?

stevesg786 27-06-2014 06:49 AM

Hi bro.. Am looking for discreet locations like this on the west..
Hope it's convenient for me to go during lunch!

Pls share contact..

Thks!

mazda360 27-06-2014 12:30 PM

Hi bro, can share contacts? Thanks in advance.

fatso60 27-06-2014 12:36 PM

Bro care to share location

jondoe 27-06-2014 12:39 PM

Bro...care to share location and contact?

Cheers
Jon

Candyman 27-06-2014 01:53 PM

Hi Bro can share location pls. thanks

Whybother 27-06-2014 06:18 PM

Hi Bro, don't mind share the loc pls? I would like to try. thanks.

petoria 27-06-2014 07:20 PM

can share...........................

siralexferguson 28-06-2014 01:02 AM

Sound gd. Pls share bro. Thks

SNova 28-06-2014 01:10 AM

Bro Heymister, appreciate if you can share the contact. Thanks in advance.