The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Pregnant 20 yrs old mly lady! Young n sweet...whose desperately needs cash for baby! (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=132416)

capricorn7inch 05-06-2009 11:26 PM

Pregnant 20 yrs old mly lady! Young n sweet...whose desperately needs cash for baby!

Hey bros i have a friend who is only 3 months pregnant...Dont worry its still save to bonk her.. So i hope u bros would take care of her n be nice to her...

First thing of all i want to emphasize pls once u ask for her number do contact her and arrange the meeting as she needs desperate cash help for the baby....Second pls don fly aeroplane on her have the heart she is pregnant n needs cash for the baby so pls do hold ur promises or words towards her....Third number collectors pls lar stop ur nonsense be matured! Big guys already right??? Fourth i m going to mention her details here so pls dont ask her again the same question over n over again....She is using prepaid card not line so atleast she can save...

I have no photo of to protect her identity for her future as she is a mom...so hope u bros understand her situation n do help her out...

Here are the details:

Looks:7/10
Race: Mly
Stats: 34b-38-42
Ht: 1.5m
Wt: Not quite sure as she is pregnant but she look plump..
FJ: YES
CIM:YES
COF:YES
COB:YES
AJ:NO
DAMAGE: 100/1/1, 130/2/90MINS(1.5 HRS), 160/UNLIMITED/2HRS (DAMAGE ARE ALL EXCLUDE ROOM N CONDOM)

BROS SHE MAYBE PREGNANT BUT CONDOM IS A MUST!! SAFETY HEALTH FOR THE BABY AND THE WOMB!!

THIS ARE FOR THOSE INTERESTED...WHOEVER IS INTERESTED N SINCERE TO HELP HER PLS DO EMAIL ME...

Email me at [email protected]

Oh btw she is easily WET so bros hurry up...she is quite worth a try!!

referee_kayu 06-06-2009 04:02 AM

Re: Pregnant 20 yrs old mly lady! Young n sweet...whose desperately needs cash for ba

To all bros, though is none of my business but still I'd like to bring to your immediate attention !!!!!!!!!!

It is NOT advisable to bonk a pregnant woman cos many bros here may not have sufficient experience how to bonk a pregnant lady thus it will put this young pregnant lady & her baby into real danger !!! :mad:

If something really goes wrong with her & her baby/foetus, how would you guys feel ?

Pls pls pls bro, DO NOT engage fuck job with her, instead you guys can help her by choosing to do BBBJ or HJ.

dolphinking34 11-06-2009 02:07 AM

Re: Pregnant 20 yrs old mly lady! Young n sweet...whose desperately needs cash for ba

check ur mail

RegularJoe 11-06-2009 02:48 AM

STD can be transmitted through BBBJ....especially if there is an open wound in her mouth...and the consequences can be disastrous to her unborn baby...

c'mon ...wtf is this....she may need money (or at least this is what bro TS is saying)....but is this a wise move on the FL's part? do we even want to encourage this ?

fucking is fucking....sure...but i am not about to be in any way responsible for anything unbecoming happening to the foetus/baby.... and i hope nothing remotely bad will ever happen to the FL and especially her child she's carrying...

bro TS : i encourage you to dissuade your friend from choosing this path... it's not that very expensive to deliver a child...if it was that expensive...most of us wont exist to post in SBF....

NO1PUNJABI 11-06-2009 11:53 PM

bro ts can pm me e num. have fetish 4 minahs

slavepuppet 12-06-2009 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RegularJoe (Post 3820599)
STD can be transmitted through BBBJ....especially if there is an open wound in her mouth...and the consequences can be disastrous to her unborn baby...

c'mon ...wtf is this....she may need money (or at least this is what bro TS is saying)....but is this a wise move on the FL's part? do we even want to encourage this ?

fucking is fucking....sure...but i am not about to be in any way responsible for anything unbecoming happening to the foetus/baby.... and i hope nothing remotely bad will ever happen to the FL and especially her child she's carrying...

bro TS : i encourage you to dissuade your friend from choosing this path... it's not that very expensive to deliver a child...if it was that expensive...most of us wont exist to post in SBF....

Actually our bro here does got a revelant point it's actually against all odd 2 hv sexual intercourse with a pregnant female but again it's at ur own risk.
There are (HELPS) in singapore cater 4 single mum. THE FACT IS ALL DIS ARE BULLSHIT CRAP WE ALL ARE JUZ BLINDFOLD NOT 2 KNOW WATZ HAPPENING.:rolleyes:

adonis 12-06-2009 01:41 AM

If u see the latest ladies magazine advertisements, the headline is ladies can have sex while pregnant. I've been asked to have sex with a pregnant mum before. I was v reluctant but I finally obliged. If both are in the 'spoon position', dat helps. Both are lying on their sides. Man is behind the pregnant mum n penetrates. I did like this to a girl who wasn't pregnant; she said it's relaxing. Or do the doggy position. Have to be gentle at all times. The pregnant Malay mum should actually allow anal sex with condom.

I tasted women's breast milk when I am an adult about three times. Once a HC woman. She had just given birth. There wasn't much breast milk. This was long before AIDS appeared. The second time was my expectant wife's. She asked me to taste it. The third time was when I sucked an ONS girl's breasts. She was not pregnant. I thought it was my saliva. Then I realised it tasted like my wife's breast milk. She told me dat it was becos she was taking some medicine which had this side effect. I didn't continue sucking her breast milk. If I meet this Malay FL gal, I won't swallow her breast milk. I've not met her yet. She should really thank u, Capricorn7.

tenggiri 13-06-2009 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by capricorn7inch (Post 3805787)
Hey bros i have a friend who is only 3 months pregnant...Dont worry its still save to bonk her.. So i hope u bros would take care of her n be nice to her...

How do you know its still safe to bonk her! You her gynae?

BigGY` 13-06-2009 02:25 PM

hi Bro, care to PM me her contact
like to help her very much
hope to hear frm U ASAP
",)~~

1stdesire 13-06-2009 03:45 PM

arranged to meet her at H81.

she aeroplane me.

i wasted $30 on room.

later at night, she sms said she can't do, she working in the day.

i didn't response to her sms.

she play me out.

sadddddddd.

why1311 13-06-2009 03:49 PM

was going to ask for ctc and arrange meet up untill i see "Aeroplane!!!!"

1stdesire 13-06-2009 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by why1311 (Post 3828029)
was going to ask for ctc and arrange meet up untill i see "Aeroplane!!!!"

maybe she need more money, so have to come out and work.

you can try if you not afraid of aeroplane....

wetdreams 13-06-2009 05:33 PM

this is bad

CHRIS85E 13-06-2009 05:56 PM

this one powerful.
ts promote her so hard but she still fly areoplane.

nsboy9 13-06-2009 06:05 PM

me wont want this.:(