The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Where to Buy School uniform and PE Attire (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=420210)

Alex20 17-01-2014 02:11 AM

Where to Buy School uniform and PE Attire

Hi Bros I would like to share with you guys a Recent fetish me and my gf has. We want to play around on the bed with sexy uniform and pe attire but those schools only sell to their own students when i tried to buy they asked for student id card. Seems strict already. Those JC are Anderson JC and VJC if any bros know which supplier can get from let me know. I tried google but no luck.
Does anyone have fetish of playing with ur girl in PE Attire and FBT Shorts? Hehe can share some stories here. :D

szczesny 17-01-2014 09:55 AM

Re: Where to Buy School uniform and PE Attire

Try Beach Road above hawker centre:confused:

Zeith 17-01-2014 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by szczesny (Post 10363919)
Try Beach Road above hawker centre:confused:

That army market.

Zeith 17-01-2014 05:19 PM

Go to tailor shop that tailor school pants, they should have,

BMW69 17-01-2014 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex20 (Post 10363149)
Hi Bros I would like to share with you guys a Recent fetish me and my gf has. We want to play around on the bed with sexy uniform and pe attire but those schools only sell to their own students when i tried to buy they asked for student id card. Seems strict already. Those JC are Anderson JC and VJC if any bros know which supplier can get from let me know. I tried google but no luck.
Does anyone have fetish of playing with ur girl in PE Attire and FBT Shorts? Hehe can share some stories here. :D

How old are you guys? If you're very old, you can say buy for your daughter. If you are too young for that, PM me for contact. But it's not cheap.

Rambutan 17-01-2014 05:55 PM

School book shops and have to tel them your daughter very fat need xxx large size tee! :D

Alex20 18-01-2014 01:10 PM

Hi Bros thanks for the reply. I just came across 2 shops selling the ones I want. I can just go in and buy without any ID or anything? Or they no need to know which School isit? 1 is at queensway and 1 At beautyworld. haha. :D

teohhb 18-01-2014 01:43 PM

katong shopping centre

rdytogo 19-01-2014 12:18 AM

i have an email contact too, dont know if the person is still active though. May want to pm me for the contact.

ming2280 19-01-2014 05:28 AM

Try Bibi Baba

iFuck 19-01-2014 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex20 (Post 10369804)
Hi Bros thanks for the reply. I just came across 2 shops selling the ones I want. I can just go in and buy without any ID or anything? Or they no need to know which School isit? 1 is at queensway and 1 At beautyworld. haha. :D

Buying army and police uniform don't need ID.
why school uniform need ID ?
Just go and buy as many as you like.
What u want to do with it. They don't bother lah.

nuclearkid 19-01-2014 11:54 AM

There are clothing shops in Beauty World that sell school uniform. If you're in the area, its worth a try. I am not exactly sure which shop but a friend told me recently that was where she went to get her son's uniform. Its not a very big mall, it can be covered in 15 minutes.

otamay 20-01-2014 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iFuck (Post 10373464)
Buying army and police uniform don't need ID.
why school uniform need ID ?
Just go and buy as many as you like.
What u want to do with it. They don't bother lah.

I think you are right!:D They just want a sale. :)

Johnston 21-01-2014 12:40 PM

Some shops are goddamn anal about uniforms and some you can walk in visibly swigging from a can of beer and show them pics of the intended gal you wish to buy for (not schoolgirl and nsfw) and they wont blink a single eye :D