The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Sex in the air - Who dare to do it? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=654017)

salmun 10-06-2017 11:22 AM

Sex in the air - Who dare to do it?

Was there no in-flight movie then? Stunned Ryanair passengers stare open-mouthed as couple romp on Manchester to Ibiza flight

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4jZ9ftiTV

Well who dare to do it? Let's discuss.

nuclearkid 10-06-2017 11:51 AM

Haha, the rest of the passengers were very sporting! I would like to try but not likely to be able to do it. Anxiety issues, man. Won't be able to get it up with so many eyes around.

conquer 10-06-2017 01:45 PM

Re: Sex in the air - Who dare to do it?

The prerequisite condition to have sex on the flight is the seat has to be large enough to fit in two persons. If you go for the budget airlines like tiger, shit, there isn't enough space for me to pcc... :(

ExBro 10-06-2017 02:55 PM

It's called joining the "mile high club" and NO not limited to seats, it does include doing it in the toilets. A bit tight but you have the option of leaving the doors open.. or anywhere in the plane, ask Josephine for suggestions

Not sure if you can get arrested upon touchdown. Any flight crew or airline security personnel can shed some light? Pun intended.. lol

conquer 10-06-2017 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExBro (Post 16040362)
It's called joining the "mile high club" and NO not limited to seats, it does include doing it in the toilets. A bit tight but you have the option of leaving the doors open.. or anywhere in the plane, ask Josephine for suggestions

Not sure if you can get arrested upon touchdown. Any flight crew or airline security personnel can shed some light? Pun intended.. lol

True that. I remember several years before there was a pilot fucking a stewardess in the cockpit while he was flying the plane. A cock and a pit in the cockpit... well you can't find a better combination than this. :D

SwitchSport 10-06-2017 04:06 PM

New sport? Interesting leh!

Quote:

Originally Posted by conquer (Post 16040504)
True that. I remember several years before there was a pilot fucking a stewardess in the cockpit while he was flying the plane. A cock and a pit in the cockpit... well you can't find a better combination than this. :D

conquer 10-06-2017 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SwitchSport (Post 16040541)
New sport? Interesting leh!

Hey people, I'm giving you the facts here. :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umeeFrauVp4

There you go... BBBJ in the cockpit. :cool:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-308Y-R6dio...redcom+002.jpg

sadfa 10-06-2017 10:31 PM

Quote:

If this is true, confirm pilot get sacked n airline investigated by aviation
authoritys.

In fact I think if crew fuck in flight with one ANOTHER or with passengers, should get sacked too.
______
Exchange points will Get sacked ma

conquer 11-06-2017 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sadfa (Post 16041741)
If this is true, confirm pilot get sacked n airline investigated by aviation
authoritys.

In fact I think if crew fuck in flight with one ANOTHER or with passengers, should get sacked too.
______
Exchange points will Get sacked ma

Except for prostitutes, I don't think having sex at work is a good idea. :)

kingkanibu 11-06-2017 01:45 AM

there is something call first class with suite
:D

but paying such amount to join mile high club
hmmm....

Huddersfield 11-06-2017 09:21 AM

Did you guys read the news?

Ryanair is a low cost budget airline using similar planes to Jetstar and AirAsia.

Screwerolics 11-06-2017 11:16 AM

Quote:

Now then I know why it is called a cockpit :D

I Love Boobs 14-06-2017 04:46 AM

Was on a flight to Europe in October 2016.
Sat next to a pretty 20+ Norwegian girl. She had broken up with her bf, and was headed back home.
She drowned her sorrows and took 4 cans of beer and 2 glasses of red wine, and fell fast asleep....
Nice fair skin, smooth. Pretty Nordic features....
Red eye flight, she was wearing a loose white top and a white bra....
Covered myself with a blanket, then slipped my hand under her blouse and under her loose white bra...
She was knocked out, and I spent the next 2 hours groping and molesting her B+ cups. Soft and supple. Nice perky nipples. Slipped them out for a bit, bright pink!
Then she woke up.......

Vitarama 14-06-2017 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Love Boobs (Post 16053301)
Was on a flight to Europe in October 2016.
Sat next to a pretty 20+ Norwegian girl. She had broken up with her bf, and was headed back home.
She drowned her sorrows and took 4 cans of beer and 2 glasses of red wine, and fell fast asleep....
Nice fair skin, smooth. Pretty Nordic features....
Red eye flight, she was wearing a loose white top and a white bra....
Covered myself with a blanket, then slipped my hand under her blouse and under her loose white bra...
She was knocked out, and I spent the next 2 hours groping and molesting her B+ cups. Soft and supple. Nice perky nipples. Slipped them out for a bit, bright pink!
Then she woke up.......

And then what happened.... ?

cautroi 14-06-2017 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vitarama (Post 16053433)
And then what happened.... ?

I wonder too.