The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   MIRACLE KTV NITE CLUB-Chill @ The verge (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=285789)

newcheongster 14-05-2012 08:19 PM

MIRACLE KTV NITE CLUB-Chill @ The verge

No. 2 Setangoon Rd #01-23
Tel : 62940838

mazdamx5 14-05-2012 08:21 PM

Re: MIRACLE KTV NITE CLUB-Chill @ The verge

Quote:

Originally Posted by newcheongster (Post 7217253)
No. 2 Setangoon Rd #01-23
Tel : 62940838

More details of the place? What is the concept, types of girls and etc? :D

sole.survivor. 19-05-2012 09:52 PM

Was at Pearl Centre KTV this week and the mommy mentioned this place...maybe same owner as some girls went over there to work that night. Concept seems to be that the girls butterfly on their own...sounds like no mommies. Have not been there yet so no idea on pricing, etc...

MoralEpitome 19-05-2012 10:08 PM

start a thread and no FR is a big no no, if same concept as pearl centre than basically it's a high class lupsap joint.

koukou 20-05-2012 01:35 PM

wah steady, new place.

james11672005 27-05-2012 08:30 PM

I simply called the place to enquire and was told only got 2 small rms and two medium rooms, that's all. I think it is a HFJ

rochorboy 28-05-2012 12:41 AM

It was previously from Balestier. Opposite "dua pek gong" temple.

Bro D brought me there he did not hang for anyone.

When i ask him why, he said, the mummy there is the boss "girlfriend", the singers are his friends girls. No matter how much you hang, you will just feed the boss and the mummy, so do not waste money.

The room's they will try to pour your drinks away and get you to open more bottle, Bro D said, he do not mind paying or the 2 bottles, but at least let him drink them. They bring 10 girls in, pour 10 thick glasses and all never finish the drink say hello walk out. Waste money.

Bro MoralEpitome said the correct phrase "high class lupsap joint"

ahjun4 28-05-2012 03:00 AM

Thks for the tips bro.. This place is BANNED

btblue8 28-05-2012 11:35 AM

Hi guys, I went to this place with another friend in the middle of May.

Very nice looking place, high ceiling, cold aircon, main room sound system was very good (did not go into the room).

When first came in I asked the waiter whether we could get a small room, he said minimum was open bottle. It was just me and one friend so I said we cannot possibly drink that much how about beer? He said only bottle. So we settled for a jug of beer ($30?) and sat in the main hall with very plush sofas. Sofa was really too big for the 2 of us guys and I joked with my friend that maybe we would get swarmed with mm thats why such big sofas.

Fruit platter came, the best fruit platter I have ever seen at at KTV, no wonder $20. even got dragon fruit.

No freelancers. only saw Singers with number tags. later a lady introduced herself, Stella I think, said she was the singer manager there and asked if we wanted to have any company of singers. Seems like would need to hang flowers later. We declined and said wait awhile first.

Singers that went on stage were quite good looking, but was not very engaging, and they looked quite listless while waiting to go on stage. Maybe the night was still young, I was there with my friend at about 10+pm.

We lost interest so we finished our jug and I tried to finish as much fruits as I could then we decided to leave. Stella explained that if we wanted we could book a room next time and order a tower of beer. I feed backed to her that the waiter told us must order bottle, so not sure who is correct. I cannot recall how much the bottle was quoted but I had the impression happy hour tower sounded reasonable.

There was a large group at the main hall last sofa, another 2 small groups apart from us. I think 2 of the 4 rooms were occupied. we obviously had much bo liao time while sitting there so we were observing the place.

I don't think I would go there again though.

It might be suitable if you need a location that looks very good. Maybe if you were to hang flowers you might be better entertained. (as we did not)

Cheers

saltwet 30-05-2012 12:18 PM

After reading this thread and based on my own experience. I'm just thinking does these joints want long customer relationship.

There are a lot of brothers like me who don't mind to pay $$$ but we will du lan if we find that they're out to makan us like we are fools.

There is a joint that I find myself very comfortable. Although almost all the ang pais know me there and they don't know for any other reasons, I find myself a happy customer. I last heard that this joint is doing super well now. It is so crowded that they need to add tabls and chairs last weekend. Those who are following all the HFJ and KTV joints, perhaps, may already know this joint already.

I ain't out to blame these joints. In fact, I wish these joints will make $$$ because they're good in bringing gals to satisfy u & me.

Darius 19-05-2014 04:26 PM

Anyone been here lately?

Sanny 19-05-2014 04:27 PM

guys thx for sharing it :p

keyraccoon 19-05-2014 04:49 PM

How is this place like?

Langchai 22-05-2014 10:21 AM

Anybody got any reviews of this place recently?
I'm going tonight to check it out. My regular mummy from XTD is there after they closed and jio me to check it out. Will update after my visit.

jj1385985 25-05-2014 10:09 AM

which mummy?AMY Ho?
seems like similar to club jade leh..but i have not go before la..