The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Where to go before Chinese New Year in KL (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=48663)

elsenor 13-01-2006 11:58 AM

A friend and I are visiting KL for a couple days the weekend of chinese new year(27,28,29 January). We are wondering if any good girls will still be in town. If so where can we find them? Any recommendations on where to go?

dathinman 13-01-2006 05:33 PM

Re: Where to go before Chinese New Year in KL

What are you looking for? KTV girls? HCs? Freelancers?

CibLover 13-01-2006 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elsenor
.......We are wondering if any good girls will still be in town. If so where can we find them? Any recommendations on where to go?

Errr.....bro,

First post, new thread???!!!!

Definition of good girl still in town?? So, if any of the girls still in town, would they be categorised as bad girls? Where are you coming from?
I'm expecting very good recommendations from some bros here.

pomrakthai 13-01-2006 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CibLover
Errr.....bro,

Definition of good girl still in town?? So, if any of the girls still in town, would they be categorised as bad girls? Where are you coming from?

Definition of "good girl" : goes to party, goes home and goes to bed
Definition of "nice girl" : goes to party, goes to bed and then goes home
Definition of "bad girl" : goes to party ,goes to bed and dun go home [becareful of penal code 375]

:p

TD0620G 14-01-2006 02:45 AM

Girls mean below 18... got lots of good girls la but u gotta be a good boy also, don't think good uncle can qualify :D

thong lover 14-01-2006 08:39 AM

most HCs, SPAs will be closing down from Jan 27 onwards and open up for business only around Feb 1. Good girls are those who "balik kampong" during CNY .... so, go to "kampongs" to look for good girls????

CibLover 14-01-2006 09:56 AM

Prof PRT,

Thanks for the enlightenment. Now, with ur definition, I wouldn't wanna pick the good girls,liao. Better pick the nice girls. Bad girls are better off for bachelors....kekeke. No matter what, have to go home and report to CO, mah....:D

shiok1968 14-01-2006 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pomrakthai
Definition of "bad girl" : goes to party ,goes to bed and dun go home [becareful of penal code 375]

Hahahaha. That is a very good definition. So now when I go pubbing, I can start finding out whether the girl is "good, nice or bad".

Wanted to give you my 3 miserable points but have already done so a while back so need to spread around more before giving you again.:D

warmnites 14-01-2006 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elsenor
A friend and I are visiting KL for a couple days the weekend of chinese new year(27,28,29 January). We are wondering if any good girls will still be in town. If so where can we find them? Any recommendations on where to go?

need help call GG! hehehe! but only service Chinese!

marxist666 15-01-2006 07:36 AM

any FL contacts in KL. PM me plz. I'm a newbie. Thanks! ;)

KLKOOL 16-01-2006 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CibLover
Errr.....bro,

Yeah... I like my girls naughty.... hope all the good girls go back hometown.. heheheh:D

KLKOOL 16-01-2006 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marxist666
any FL contacts in KL. PM me plz. I'm a newbie. Thanks! ;)

I think u will only get some when u r not so newbie... :rolleyes:

elsenor 17-01-2006 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dathinman
What are you looking for? KTV girls? HCs? Freelancers?

Im looking for hot girls. I travel to Singapore regularly and have been to BK but first time in KL and since so close to New Years I was worried most girls will go home. Will there be any left in KL?

elsenor 17-01-2006 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pomrakthai

Ha Ha......love your definitions.....I suppose I shoudl have not said "good girl". I mean HOT girl that gives good service of course.....or using your definition I mean "bad girl". Will there be any of these in KL during new years?

I am only worried I will not find any top girls in KL during new years.

What is penal code 375?

elsenor 17-01-2006 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TD0620G
Girls mean below 18... got lots of good girls la but u gotta be a good boy also, don't think good uncle can qualify :D

right right......my description was quite bad.....i said "girl" and I said "good".....but using my slang I will say I want a "hot slutty woman" who can service all night long. Ok is this better definition?

Anyway do they have working girls (under 18) in Malay??????