The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   My fiery Korean classmate (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=531626)

arzy 19-05-2015 09:24 PM

My fiery Korean classmate

First, some intro. This story happened in my first year of uni (outside Singapore) and the classmate I am referring to shall be called Tiffany (not real name). For a Korean girl, Tiffany is a little on the short side (about 158-162 cm) but she has a really slim body (like some of the K-pop idols). She has a bit of a butt (which is rare for east asian) and 'cute' B cup boobs (you will see why I say cute later). She is a year older than me. This story is 80% true (20% because her name and some personal details are changed).

Tiffany and I share a few classes together during first year in uni. Many people think she's a bitch (in terms of attitude) and sometimes it can be quite true. But anyhow, because I'm the guy who always does well in that class, Tiffany eventually start to stick to me and somehow, we became friends.

Being Korean, Tiffany was quite fashionable when she came to class.There was this one time when she wore a tight body-fitting black T-shirt and very tiny jean shorts to class. She wrapped her jacket around her waist but I could still see her slender legs showing. Again, she sat next to me for the class. I couldn't help but notice how because of her tight shirt, her boobs were sort of poking out, like mountains lol.

Ever since then, I start to always aim at her when she's not looking. Many times I succeed in sneaking a peek at her bra and panties. By then we were already quite close. Why do I say that? Because there was once, as a joke I told Tiffany that she was 'flat' and she got a little offended. That night, she sent me a selfie of her in a low cut tank top.

T: See? I'm not flat! I have boobs!
Me: are you drunk?
T: Fuck you! Look at the picture!
Me: What if I don't want to?
T: I know you want. Look at that part that you want to.
Me: I can clearly see the padding.
T: Shut up!

We had a lot more of those convos. We will always flirt in class and on the phone. We also very openly talked about sex all the time. When we sit together, sometimes our legs will touch together, especially her thighs (cuz she always wear 'almost-gone' kind of shorts). Wah i tell you the feeling, damn nice. Her skin very smooth and soft. Sometimes must try hard to tahan. But nothing more happened. Until I think, week 9 of the semester.

I was in my rented house when she texted me.

T: Ya! (Korean term for 'hey' or 'oi') dumbass! (That's what she calls me)
Me: What you want?
T: Is that how you talk to your noona (Korean term for older sister)
Me: ha.ha. funny. what do you want?
T: You at home?
Me: Yea, why? Miss me?
T: Fuck you.
Me: Yes please.
T: Eeew no! hahahaha
Me: Bye.
T: WAIT! help me with exam revision.
Me: ==ask you pay attention in class you don't want. Now when you need help you find me.
T: please...just once? I will treat you to dinner.
Me: I want something else.
T: Shut up.
Me: Okay. Bye.
T: NO! Help meeeeeee
Me: omg fine....i'll go pick you up.

****to be continued****

verisio 20-05-2015 03:47 PM

Re: My fiery Korean classmate

Continue. Haha

iWifi69 20-05-2015 05:10 PM

good start TS, please continue ..... :)

uansr 20-05-2015 05:20 PM

Keep going ts...:D

verisio 20-05-2015 05:26 PM

Continue. Haha

MisterX789 20-05-2015 05:35 PM

Very interested to hear out the rest of this story! Continue please!

Regards,
X

zhot 20-05-2015 05:51 PM

Korean girl you say. Camping here immediately. Please continue TS. Thank you!

maddog_mlvn 20-05-2015 05:52 PM

TS ur introduction too short to attract attention.

ScvDecoder 20-05-2015 06:11 PM

Got her pic to share?

heavengunz 20-05-2015 07:13 PM

continue bro!

FunnyHippo 20-05-2015 07:17 PM

Tiagong I also learning Korean...
안녕하세요

:D

whatdoido 20-05-2015 07:37 PM

Promising start, camping for more

horny11 20-05-2015 07:39 PM

pls continue...

WW22 20-05-2015 09:29 PM

I dont have a lot of korean girl friends

But camp here

arzy 20-05-2015 10:03 PM

Bros, thanks for the support. Sorry for the late update. When I posted, I was under moderation, didn't even know it was posted LOL

Anyway, I can post the selfie she sent me, but I have to cut the face to protect her identity (and mine) But anyhow, we'll see :D

*****Back to the story*****

So I brought her back to my place to study. Because it was near the end of the semester, some of my friends went back to their hometown because of study break while my other housemates were camping in the library. So the house was empty on that day (best). She wore a v-neck white t-shirt. Her red bra was slightly showing through at the right angle. Tiffany likes to wear colourful bras. Of course, I'm not complaining la!

So we started studying, but because Tiffany is quite a slacker, the studying lasted for like...10 minutes? Haha. Then she started to bitch about her ex-boyfriend. Among other things this was the most interesting thing she said. She said one of the reasons she broke up with her Korean boyfriend is because he was too shy and conservative. Meaning even though she want sex, he dare not initiate it. Apparently she was very sexually frustrated ;)

Then suddenly she ask me,

T: Have you sexed before? (Her English is good, but sometimes...zzz)
Me: Won't you like to know.
T: Fine, if you don't want to tell, I won't ask.
Me: Why
T: Just...curious.

At that moment I reached over for a drink. (We were sitting on the floor and had some drinks). Accidentally, my elbow brushed against her boobs. It wasn't very forceful, but it was strong enough for her not to ignore.

T: Ya! Did you just touch my boobs?
Me: erm....
T: omg...byeontae! (pervert) Hahahaha

I wanted to apologise at first but seeing her laughing it off like that, I said,

Me: What boobs? I didn't feel anything also.

Her eyes light up excitedly.

T: Excuse me? I know you did it on purpose. Admit it, you enjoyed it.
Me: Yeah, if I liked touching a flat-chested kid.
T: It's okay. You can hide it. Noona knows how you feel.
Me: But noona is still flat.
T: Whatever. Your dick is probably the size of a french fry anyway.
Me: Excuse me?

At this point, my heartbeat increase liao. I know what she was trying to do already.

T:Yeah, small.
Me: It's effective. It gets the job done.
T: Hah. Whatever. As if you'll show me.

I let that comment pass for awhile before I started to sit closer to her to the point where our shoulders were touching already but she didn't move away. Honestly, that time my neck start to heat up abit (cannot tahan liao). I started to run my fingers up her thighs (she was wearing shorts again) and I heard her inhale sharply. Like the sexcited kind. But of course, she knew what I was trying to do.

T:Am I safe here with you alone?
Me: Noona, do you want to be safe?
T: I only fuck my boyfriend.
Me:Then I'm your boyfriend for the next hour

She looked into my eyes. Her big seductive eyes were gleaming. And then, she licked her lips. Like, literally licked her lips. And then, she started to undress.

*****To be continued*****

Ps, sorry bros, my writing not so effective. First time writing this kind of thing. Please forgive :p