The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   No String Attached? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=61528)

headup 03-11-2006 11:32 PM

No String Attached?

Sometime when I wander around Changi or Desker, I get preposition from trans for free sex with me, I am really tempted to take up the offer, but, are there any string attached to these free lunch? I mean, they are working girls right? So why are they offering free lunches?

dickrick 04-11-2006 11:23 AM

Re: No String Attached?

Bro, very clearly they want something of yours. Especially if they're pre-op trans. Oh, by the way, don't forget the KY if you accept the offer. :D

breastlover 04-11-2006 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dickrick
Bro, very clearly they want something of yours. Especially if they're pre-op trans.

Just checking, do they have the urge like we do? :confused:

popiah 04-11-2006 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by headup
Sometime when I wander around Changi or Desker, I get preposition from trans for free sex with me, I am really tempted to take up the offer, but, are there any string attached to these free lunch? I mean, they are working girls right? So why are they offering free lunches?

hi bro headup,

maybe they are offering you something which you will remember for the rest of your life....such as "Cutting your penis", "Screwing your ass", "force u to blow for heshe",etc....

or maybe you are VERY HANDsome leh....same as me loh..:D

my S$1.20 cent of popiah.

signoff
CV Popiah

asdfghjkl 04-11-2006 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by breastlover
Just checking, do they have the urge like we do?

according to Maslow's hierarchy of needs.. all human need sex.. :p

dickrick 04-11-2006 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by breastlover
Just checking, do they have the urge like we do? :confused:

Actually, when they just had their hormones shot they're quite limp and have a problem getting it up. It's when they haven't had it in a while that they react almost like a normal male. :)

BTW, I see you never walk alone, Liv 5 Reading 0?

sex crusader 05-11-2006 01:25 AM

Not there yet but Liv gave two big'Balls" for reading to suck on.:D

GongCB 05-11-2006 01:40 AM

Last time I also approcahed by them at Changi..they really gave me a good suck..after which I came, "she" want another shot..I buay tahan n gv to her again..she did not ask me 4 any $$, but she also told me not to tell the other "sistas" tat she do for free...
Face wise:3

dickrick 05-11-2006 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GongCB
Last time I also approached by them at Changi....she did not ask me 4 any $$, but she also told me not to tell the other "sistas" tat she do for free...
Face wise:3

Ya, heard of cross dresser/ ladyboy wanna be types who would give you a BJ and even FJ foc. Some of them hold good paying jobs and do it for their own thrill. Usually as bro GongCB said, face wise :3 and not heavily into hormones because of their jobs.
The lobang for this used to be the Uarenotalone web site and the Yahoo groups for crossdressers.

reuters 05-11-2006 03:01 PM

Quote:

Ya, heard of cross dresser/ ladyboy wanna be types who would give you a BJ and even FJ foc. Some of them hold good paying jobs and do it for their own thrill. Usually as bro GongCB said, face wise :3 and not heavily into hormones because of their jobs.
The lobang for this used to be the Uarenotalone web site and the Yahoo groups for crossdressers.

You are the expert on ladyboys. :D

headup 06-11-2006 08:47 AM

Quote:

Crossdresser look like man ahh...

yankim3 08-11-2006 08:58 AM

i think they offer to give free service is when they like u or has some sort of chemistry with u. just like in WL in geylang. they like u, they give better service. ;)

TheHappyMondays 08-11-2006 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reuters
You are the expert on ladyboys. :D

yes, is he! LB dicktionery! :)

reuters 08-11-2006 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheHappyMondays
yes, is he! LB dicktionery! :)

Haha. He is the normal edition and you are the basic edition. :D

GongCB 09-11-2006 01:12 AM

Reading all these make me hv urge to go Changi to see whether I can get another free fuck..