The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Indo maid, rare find (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=641656)

Lovebigbig 20-02-2017 10:01 PM

Indo maid, rare find

Hi all bro

Just to share my luck here.
I am lucky to know a Indonesia maid last week, she is milf 34 look 7/10 fair skin and has very big boobs , I guess is C+
I have many pictures of her haha but sorry not going to share here.
One look I know she is those chio bu and yesterday confirm I am correct. She message me to book hotel for two hours, offer two hours fj with three shots at $100
Immediately I said wow. I feel so lucky to find a Indo gem.
But the problem is I don't know where can find hotel that provide two hours booking, any bro can recommend?
Three shots in two hours haha I don't think I can, how to do it ?
Anyway I have already had bj by her, so shiok and cheap, but she told me cannot put water in her mouth haha.
She is OK if I can introduce friends to her, but sorry bro I'm not going to share her now as this is a rare find to me.
I'm writing this is to tell all bro there are many rare gem around us, just open your eyes bigger, cheers

alphina 20-02-2017 10:07 PM

Re: Indo maid, rare find

Very good la. Going to marry her soon bro?

Congrats!

TheraphyMe 20-02-2017 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lovebigbig (Post 15646892)
Hi all bro

I am lucky to know a Indonesia maid last week, she is milf 34 look 7/10 fair skin and has very big boobs , I guess is C+
One look I know she is those chio bu and yesterday confirm I am correct. She message me to book hotel for two hours, offer two hours fj with three shots at $100
But the problem is I don't know where can find hotel that provide two hours booking, any bro can recommend?
Anyway I have already had bj by her, so shiok and cheap, but she told me cannot put water in her mouth haha.
She is OK if I can introduce friends to her, but sorry bro I'm not going to share her now as this is a rare find to me.
I'm writing this is to tell all bro there are many rare gem around us, just open your eyes bigger, cheers

Like this...(",)

sammboyboy 20-02-2017 10:20 PM

just go check online on those budget hotel like hotel 81 or balestier has alot budget hotels

Metascooter 21-02-2017 12:17 PM

Serious or not? Sounds too good to be true.

Lovebigbig 21-02-2017 12:53 PM

This is a screenshot of our conversation

BigShintaro 21-02-2017 03:41 PM

Quote:

But the problem is I don't know where can find hotel that provide two hours booking, any bro can recommend
Aiyoh, bro. You know how to chiong but don't now how to find short time hotel?
How sad! :(:(:(

bbbjkim 21-02-2017 03:44 PM

damn funny --
- going to marry her?
- know how to chiong but don't know how to find hotel?

--hahahaha

retepoet 21-02-2017 04:25 PM

really so rare meh, hahaha :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbbjkim (Post 15648915)
damn funny --
- going to marry her?
- know how to chiong but don't know how to find hotel?

--hahahaha

Belt 21-02-2017 06:50 PM

$100 too expensive. spending some time with the maid, you even can get free bedding :D

bigbuffalo 21-02-2017 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by retepoet (Post 15649032)
really so rare meh, hahaha :D

this type of TS also a rare find.........

slacker78 21-02-2017 08:29 PM

How u got to know her via wechat?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lovebigbig (Post 15646892)
Hi all bro

MISSI 21-02-2017 08:46 PM

On the bright side. TS provides high value reading entertainment 👌

Lubber 21-02-2017 10:27 PM

^
On the brighter side, having car and knowing how to navigate around in it but don't know how/where to find a hotel for 2 hours. Maybe brain drenched in cunt juice too much.

Boboboy 22-02-2017 01:51 AM

Dont want to share but still want to share story make ppl horny....... aiyooo.....