The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Been on Seeking (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=824441)

stuss 05-06-2021 04:03 PM

Been on Seeking

I've been on Seeking and managed to meet up with 2 local chinese SYTs on separate occasion prior to the heightened alert. Would like to be their sugar daddy for both ladies, however, with the price they quoted, I only have budget available for one.

I have been in consideration and giving up either one is tough. If there's any bros who like to help me out in this decision, you may reach out to me via DM. I can forward you their pictures and you can give me your recommendations. We can chat.

randyrockhard 06-06-2021 08:47 AM

Re: Been on Seeking

Most men who could afford sugarbaby in the first place are usually not stupid.

Why are you making this kind of post, seriously? If you yourself can't even make up your mind, what do you expect some strangers on the internet could do to help?

Is it still school holiday?

staminadick 06-06-2021 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stuss (Post 20671978)
I've been on Seeking and managed to meet up with 2 local chinese SYTs on separate occasion prior to the heightened alert. Would like to be their sugar daddy for both ladies, however, with the price they quot

I have been in consideration and giving up either one is tough. If there's any bros who like to help me out in this decision, you may reach out to me via DM. I can forward you their pictures and you can give me your recommendations. We can chat.

Wow u have 2 sugar babes

Zeith 06-06-2021 10:51 AM

Quote:

I've been on Seeking and managed to meet up with 2 local chinese SYTs on separate occasion prior to the heightened alert. Would like to be their sugar daddy for both ladies, however, with the price they quoted, I only have budget available for one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by staminadick (Post 20672992)
Wow u have 2 sugar babes

Upped +10 for exchange

stuss 06-06-2021 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by randyrockhard (Post 20672971)
Most men who could afford sugarbaby in the first place are usually not stupid.

Why are you making this kind of post, seriously? If you yourself can't even make up your mind, what do you expect some strangers on the internet could do to help?

Is it still school holiday?

That's a genuine question, and your question on school holiday is technically invalid especially to someone with more points and higher rep than you.

fallen11 06-06-2021 01:14 PM

Quote:

Toss a coin
Choose 1 first
Do everything on her within a short time
After a few months, cut her loose
Change to the other one
You get to play 2 at the price of 1 :D

178noobnoob 07-06-2021 06:48 AM

Quote:

Maybe you need to decide if you are okay for them to have other daddies? Then you can arrange a ppm session rather than making them exclusive to you.
So when you feel like fucking A, you meet A.
Want fuck B, meet B.

Penguin23 13-06-2021 09:44 PM

Quote:

Happy to help, DM is OK but I thought I'll jut chime in with some thoughts:

1. Try a PPMU arrangement first, and see which one has better chemistry with you

2. Be clear about what you want. Some guys just want a sex goddess, some want more of an emotional connection. I am the latter, so I take a long time to make a decision but tend to stick to one after I decide. My current SB and me are going strong after 2 years.

3. Notice the small things that she does for you. Whether she cleans up after you both finish, if she only wants to be served or if she always gives you service. These small things matter and over time. They are hard to fake in the long run and usually will tell you what kind of woman you're dealing with

4. Always delay your choice until you have seen her worst side (or, at least after a quarrel). How she gets over a quarrel will tell you a lot about her character

xiaomingprata 18-06-2021 08:50 PM

Quote:

simple issue dont need to think so hard. your objective 2 ladies. price to high find 2 other lower maintenance ladies. want to keep the 2 ladies, increase income. its all a matter of income. if you have to choose one ot the existing 2, then i cannot help you.

Aroithai69 24-06-2021 03:21 PM

Quote:

Dont want to give up, must bargain price already. They dont want to lower price then you must sell backside find money support them

Strauss69 08-08-2021 01:32 PM

It requires patience.

Strauss69 08-08-2021 03:02 PM

Seeking is best for serious people.