The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Perfection at its very finest (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=324768)

BMW69 03-11-2012 01:50 AM

Perfection at its very finest

This story is 100% non-fiction with less than 1% censored to protect the parties involved. This happened a few years ago, back when I was 17. I can only update during the weekends as I will mostly be overseas working during the week. Also, I apologise that the hot and steamy parts only start in the middle of part 2. Good things are worth the wait bros and first 3 to camp here gets pizza from me.

---Part 1---

My exams have just ended and going to school is kinda boring, because we mostly just sit there and tcss, I skipped school with one of my good friend and went to watch some random movie. It was a morning showing with the movie ending at around 12 or 1 and I went for lunch with my friend, before he said that he had to leave. Just when I was about to board the MRT that would bring me straight home, I received a SMS from a friend that I sometimes talk to. She was a beautiful cute 16 year old SYT with a face that made her look 13 or 14. She has a pair of small but modest A cup boobs that I like (I’m not really a boob person, hate it when the boobs start to bounce around during sex), weighs just 45kg and is about 1.62m tall. She was studying in an all-girls Methodist school situated in the Eastern parts of Singapore. Let’s call her M.

M: Eh BMW69, u free? I’m very bored cus my friend pangseh me. Was supposed to watch movie with her but she suddenly got something on. I don’t wanna watch myself.
Me: Yeah why not? My friend just left as well! What a coincidence :) I’m at ABC, where and when do you want to meet?
M: Ok, meet you at XXX MRT station in 15 mins k!

I think that she was having her O’ levels at that time and was really in need of stress relieve. We would also sometimes sext each other when we were feeling bored or horny and thus we were familiar with each other’s sexual desires, fantasies and fetishes etc. As both of us were virgins, we weren’t exactly considered FBs; just friends that talk mainly about sex.

I was thinking *Sian… I’ve just watched a movie in the morning and I’ll have to spend another few dollars on movie tickets again.* What happened next really surprised me.

M: Hey! So my friend was supposed to go to my house to watch American Pie 2 and 3 with me today. I was watching the first movie last night and I felt that it was really funny. So you wanna watch 2 and 3 with me? ;) I wanna share my laughter with you. Sucks watching comedies alone.
Me: Ai yah, I don’t wanna go your house leh, unless there’s nobody home. Otherwise it would be so awkward trying to explain our relationship. Err… Friendship I mean
M: Hahaha of course there’s no one home. Both my parents are working and my sis is out with her bf xD

---End of part 1---

Uzzi 03-11-2012 02:24 AM

Re: Perfection at its very finest

Camper number 1!!!! Yeah !!! Pizza!!!:p

aeroboy 03-11-2012 03:23 AM

Am I number 2? :) I want meat lover supreme flavor one, thank you!

kittymae 03-11-2012 03:29 AM

Just made it as 3? :D ( kitty basket included)

Salmon flavored pizza avail? Hehe..

verytired 03-11-2012 04:12 AM

Aaargh! Just missed my pizza!

aeroboy 03-11-2012 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittymae (Post 8021383)
Just made it as 3? :D ( kitty basket included)

Salmon flavored pizza avail? Hehe..

Got a kitten as campmate :D Hope TS doesn't mean 3 of us share one pizza, I dun fancy salmon flavor leh... give me salmon sashimi anytime ;)

curiouslala 03-11-2012 09:11 AM

Me camping too..

drslump99 03-11-2012 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by curiouslala (Post 8021819)
Me camping too..

Me not camping
Me only setting up hut here, baking pizza to make enough $$ here to be able to go back to home town

Pizza with the following topping(s) available
1. Coke sauce
2. Sour Plum
3. Mix vegetable
4. Hokkien me
5. Steam fish
6. Char Siew Bau/ Leng Leong Bau, Dau Sa Bau
7. Har Gao/ Siew Mai
8. Lays Sour Cream and Onion
9. Carrot Cake
10. Pepperoni/ Salami/ Sausages/ Peppers ...... In cough mixture sauce

Iluminati 03-11-2012 09:36 AM

good morning drslump and miss lala. :D
so what breakfast u guys and gal ate for breakfast or planning to eat on this fine morning? :)

curiouslala 03-11-2012 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iluminati (Post 8021876)
so what breakfast u guys and gal ate for breakfast or planning to eat on this fine morning? :)

I'll eat dr S.
oops.. lol~

shiokpleasure 03-11-2012 09:38 AM

I'd be glad to come share the pizza and company.

drslump99 03-11-2012 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iluminati (Post 8021876)

Dun know abt her
She still trying to clean her shirt from all the nose blowing
I m making pizza here, a slice for u? Choose your toppings

drslump99 03-11-2012 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by curiouslala (Post 8021881)
I'll eat dr S.
oops.. lol~

Err Lala, too much crying from Kitty's story
The doctor is not on the menu.
I recommend Har Gao and Siew Mai in cough mixture sauce

acidicavex 03-11-2012 09:52 AM

Beers and cashew nuts

Iluminati 03-11-2012 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drslump99 (Post 8021883)
I m making pizza here, a slice for u? Choose your toppings

hmm...i am seriously contemplating whether to eat wantan mee or tea with toast bread with kaya spread and 1 slices of butter...:rolleyes: