The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   what Is the most beautiful pussy you ever saw? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=844486)

wishingtree 27-10-2021 08:24 PM

what Is the most beautiful pussy you ever saw?

As for me, it is 100% my wife's. Her pussy lips are so sexy and her pussy is perfectly pink plus her pussy is hairy and she has a gorgeous bush which turns me on even more.

ilovepantyhose 27-10-2021 10:05 PM

Re: what Is the most beautiful pussy you ever saw?

swee bo? :p:D

Rickey 27-10-2021 10:41 PM

All pussies look more or less alike :o...just like our penis n balls as well...they all look like oysters n abalone with 2 fat lips join tgt in the middle that looks like a slit when their legs r closed up tight tgt...similarly when their legs r pulled wide apart :p...there is not much to differentiate...maybe only diff is with or w/o hair on it ?? :o

BroPebble 27-10-2021 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wishingtree (Post 20907575)
As for me, it is 100% my wife's. Her pussy lips are so sexy and her pussy is perfectly pink plus her pussy is hairy and she has a gorgeous bush which turns me on even more.

Any pic for us to admire? :)

Asianavocado 27-10-2021 11:57 PM

A certain influencer known for going commando. Met her at a party and I was sitting on the floor next to everyone's bags. Turns out the bag nearest to me was hers. At one point she came over and took her bag, and squatted down in front of me and started touching up her makeup. She was wearing a short dress that day. For the whole 5 mins I could see her clean shaven pussy. Such a clear slit between two smooth lips. Almost wanted to take out my phone and take a selfie with it

xploror 28-10-2021 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickey (Post 20907767)
All pussies look more or less alike :

can't believe this is coming from someone who seems very knowledgeable in the field (ehhhhhm, how many pussies have you seen - i've only seen but a handful - but); pussies do look different, especially pertaining to the labia size/thickness/folds/wrinkles, and colour (light, dark, pinkish), the amt/density of public hair surrounding it, and the actual pussy size and shape

HalimahYakult 28-10-2021 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xploror (Post 20907953)
can't believe this is coming from someone who seems very knowledgeable in the field (ehhhhhm, how many pussies have you seen - i've only seen but a handful - but); pussies do look different, especially pertaining to the labia size/thickness/folds/wrinkles, and colour (light, dark, pinkish), the amt/density of public hair surrounding it, and the actual pussy size and shape

he prob thinks all angmohs or indians or africans look alike.

NottyMonkey 28-10-2021 04:11 AM

OF COZ NOT ALL LOOK ALIKE
There is a thread on pussy at the Sammyboy Picture exchange forum
Go check it out

Rickey 28-10-2021 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xploror (Post 20907953)
pussies do look different, especially pertaining to the labia size/thickness/folds/wrinkles, and colour (light, dark, pinkish), the amt/density of public hair surrounding it, and the actual pussy size and shape

God-designed pussies to look the same but not exactly 100% alike..there r of course slight differences here n there...like some bros mentioned in size, colour, hair etc, etc but it's general shape is largely the same...that's wat I mean...hope tis clarifies...watever it is, lets us just enjoy whichever pussy that comes our way ;)...cheers !

VPower99 28-10-2021 10:24 AM

Personally, I will find their pussy nice when I have feeling for the girls.

dongdongchiang 28-10-2021 10:40 AM

As long as the pussy doesn't smell fishy...

ahcai 28-10-2021 12:57 PM

i personally find nipple more appealing. every girl has different type of nip

bebe69 28-10-2021 01:22 PM

My own! Lol

sixtworth 28-10-2021 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bebe69 (Post 20908717)
My own! Lol

Thanks for sharing sis :D

Camryaltis 28-10-2021 02:52 PM

Those models in Hegre art almost all have clean shaven pussies. Only some still have pubic hair and some of those with bushes looks well maintained and looks erotic.

But many of the models are clean shaven below. Same with their male models who have no pubic hair.

There is this model named Dominika C or something and her labia is those that really stick out.

Go chk it out at Hegre but it’s a paid website. But you cld also go to other websites featuring these models and enjoy the view.