The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Moving on (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=870641)

Iamnewgais 01-04-2022 07:49 PM

Moving on

Guys, how do I delete my account? I gonna tell you guys that the fl or ml you visit only cares about your money. There is no connection and chemistry. For me, I need connection and chemistry to have sex. That's what I find out about myself during this chionging period. Now I gonna quit for good. I hope you guys find a good wife that able to complete your needs. So that we does not fall into this trap anymore. Okay guys, how do I delete this account?

romidogdog 01-04-2022 09:06 PM

Re: Moving on

Bro, no need to delete, just don't log in.... Maybe next time you'll come here again... Just remember your nick and password...

handcell 01-04-2022 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by romidogdog (Post 21189689)
Bro, no need to delete, just don't log in.... Maybe next time you'll come here again... Just remember your nick and password...

Yes, u might change ur mind in a few years and cum back again.

zeusfist 02-04-2022 01:59 AM

Just dont login can liao :)

Piledriver 02-04-2022 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iamnewgais (Post 21189556)
Guys, how do I delete my account? I gonna tell you guys that the fl or ml you visit only cares about your money. There is no connection and chemistry. For me, I need connection and chemistry to have sex. That's what I find out about myself during this chionging period. Now I gonna quit for good. I hope you guys find a good wife that able to complete your needs. So that we does not fall into this trap anymore. Okay guys, how do I delete this account?

Go ahead and quit. Chances are, a few years down the road you will come back here and complain about being stuck in a sexless marriage, and have to resort to fucking FLs that you have no connection/chemistry with.

candle2000 02-04-2022 11:27 AM

Quote:

In the army, you also need to go through dry run and drills before doing live firing.

Same here, if have some cash to spare, go and have sex before making love to the one you care and love, perhaps become your spouse.

superstiffy 02-04-2022 11:50 AM

Quote:

boy ah... in life got 2 type of sex... 1. make love type... 2. sio gan type... u dun mix up the 2...

make love type is for wife or gf... must have connection if not not song... sio gan type is for fl or ml.. cannot have connection.. just poke in shoot and go...

why say cannot mix leh? if you no more connection with wife or gf when make love.. u jialat liao... if you have connection with fl or ml when sio gan.. u also jialat liao... want to come out and play this 2 type of sex is kan sibei important.. i see ur post zai zai u already mix up liao... better u take a break from all sex activity to reset then resume.. maciam like circuit breaker...

centvin 02-04-2022 12:27 PM

All yearn for chemistry, but not many can find. Think u might need this account soon when u realised this. Even if u go to dating apps to find fb or gf, u only find as many as those same or under ur financial capability. Sure can find chemistry one, the higher u r, the more probability choices u have. I'm in the middle food chain btw, maybe I'm wrong

sammyboyfor 02-04-2022 12:37 PM

I've had many of these sorts of requests. In the old days I used to delete as instructed but then I found that after a few years the member concerned will contact me and ask me to restore their account.

The story is always the same... wanted to quit because they found God, or found a wonderful girl, getting married etc.

5 years later the dream of living happily ever after is over and it's back to square one ie wanting to fuck whores on a regular basis. :p

So nowadays I no longer delete my advice is the same ie don't log on. :D

Peacekeeping 02-04-2022 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superstiffy (Post 21190592)
boy ah... in life got 2 type of sex... 1. make love type... 2. sio gan type... u dun mix up the 2...

make love type is for wife or gf... must have connection if not not song... sio gan type is for fl or ml.. cannot have connection.. just poke in shoot and go...

why say cannot mix leh? if you no more connection with wife or gf when make love.. u jialat liao... if you have connection with fl or ml when sio gan.. u also jialat liao... want to come out and play this 2 type of sex is kan sibei important.. i see ur post zai zai u already mix up liao... better u take a break from all sex activity to reset then resume.. maciam like circuit breaker...

Tbh some fl really make me feel like making love. These are the ones who truly enjoy being fucked and blur the lines between type 1 and 2. Type 2 is just like fucking sex doll.

vitahell 02-04-2022 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superstiffy (Post 21190592)

Well said bro, fully agreed. :)

Gentle Beast 03-04-2022 10:21 AM

Quote:

Coming to Sam's Forum is like checking into Hotel California :

You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave!'

:D

paranoidspy 03-04-2022 03:22 PM

Quote:

you can check out anytime you want, but you could never leave