The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Female here and I need help urgently! (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=638452)

Bitchnidshelp 13-01-2017 11:50 AM

Female here and I need help urgently!

Hi all......

I know many of you would criticize me and all but I'm really desperate...... I'm in need of 4k urgently...... I don't know what else can be done but I'm open to doing anything as long as I can raise this amount fast..... Sorry if I sounded impatient but I have a whole lot of debtors after me n my family and we have children at home that's y...... If any kind brothers or sisters can help.... Let me know what u wan in return n I will try my best to do it.......any suggestions will be good

You can email me directly at [email protected] or pm me in here.

Thank you so much!

Belt 13-01-2017 12:24 PM

Re: Female here and I need help urgently!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bitchnidshelp (Post 15527711)
Hi all......

I know many of you would criticize me and all but I'm really desperate...... I'm in need of 4k urgently...... I don't know what else can be done but I'm open to doing anything as long as I can raise this amount fast..... Sorry if I sounded impatient but I have a whole lot of debtors after me n my family and we have children at home that's y...... If any kind brothers or sisters can help.... Let me know what u wan in return n I will try my best to do it.......any suggestions will be good

Thank you so much!

where is your male partner ? 4k is not a big amount and both you can settle it in any good way ...

SgPunter888 13-01-2017 01:38 PM

sis if is loanshark maybe can try call police..

Yuuno111 13-01-2017 02:35 PM

Yar lor. 4k not small amt. And hard to keep doing it because family later behind borrow more money or whatever you also forever being taken granted.

w00f 13-01-2017 04:33 PM

Quote:

Hi all......

Thank you so much!

Did you know SBF is a sex forum? Asking strangers here for money and you would only 'try' your best to do it!::cool:

Belt 13-01-2017 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by w00f (Post 15528759)
Did you know SBF is a sex forum? Asking strangers here for money and you would only 'try' your best to do it!::cool:

bro no worry, she know better than u and me what she want to get and what she can provide :D

nowadays females all know their body power :D

iceage 13-01-2017 05:06 PM

Quote:

Hi all......

I know many of you would criticize me and all but I'm really desperate...... I'm in need of 4k urgently...

Thank you so much!

Curious why u name yourself bitch? Both in ID and email?

Yuuno111 13-01-2017 05:29 PM

Thats a pretty curious qns.

Imfirecracker 13-01-2017 05:47 PM

No pics no stats, how to help? At least lure the bros with some sweet stuff and maybe someone will help u.

Bros here love to help pp, esp gals.

MaraGuru 13-01-2017 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceage (Post 15528862)
Curious why u name yourself bitch? Both in ID and email?

Because she is a bitch, likely to run away with your money. What do you think?
I also find it curious.

cleyeo 14-01-2017 09:37 AM

Bros,

With due respect, she may be in need indeed. It would be better for us not to give negative feedback if possible. It will only add more stress to her.

Just my point of view, no offenses.

cheers

ibanezjem555 14-01-2017 09:54 AM

Dear Sis,

Like many bro say $4000 is easy to obtain. Don't go to loansharks. If you asking in Sammboy, please reconsider and think carefully too.

Many girls here in forum with body power too who can compete well and bros here many may not be not gentle but hiong.

iceage 14-01-2017 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaraGuru (Post 15529034)
Because she is a bitch, likely to run away with your money. What do you think?
I also find it curious.

I am sure TS has her reason. Name may not literally reflect who the person is.

FreebiezWanker 14-01-2017 01:12 PM

Ask easy. Return is another story. Scams r so rampant nowadays.

TS if u not bad looking, open ur legs lor. Assuming ur not bad looking, 400 1 shot, do 10 customers u will have 4k+ tips. Can do extra 5 after for a nice CNY also with abalone n sharksfin.

Bitchnidshelp 14-01-2017 03:15 PM

Hi..... Sorry for the delay in posting cos I didn't know I can only post after awhile once my first post is up..... Anyway I know as a woman it's easy for me to open leg and earn.... But time is not on my side unless I can find 10man in one night I really seriously wld do it...... I'm in this debt not cos of wat I did but who I was with...... I'm urgently looking for help only cos the safety of my children is at stake..... Y I called myself a bitCh cos my ex has been using that on me in my whole marriage and I think at this point being a Bitch is all I can do..... (Which is to open leg)..... I sincerely appreciate the advices that every brother here has given and will b responding to them as much as I can...... I'm sorry if I have offended anyone.... My sincere apologies again.