The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   TH.. pls boycott tis place (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=15975)

S3vw 02-02-2004 12:27 PM

TH.. pls boycott tis place

tis place really suck big time went there a few times even got rm the damn guy always say no rm the very last time went most worst less then 2 hrs the rm charges was 90+++ with out including the dks and fruits after making noise the reduce it too 60+++ wat a fish...................

owen10 02-02-2004 01:47 PM

TH

eh bro .. u referring to d ktv izzit?

fun4evergood 02-02-2004 02:48 PM

Re: TH.. pls boycott tis place

Quote:

Originally posted by S3vw
tis place really suck big time went there a few times even got rm the damn guy always say no rm the very last time went most worst less then 2 hrs the rm charges was 90+++ with out including the dks and fruits after making noise the reduce it too 60+++ wat a fish...................
Why open a new thread when there is an existing tread ??
It is such expensive because there is a $18 per head charge. Wait till after the 15th day of CNY loh.......:cool:

Randi_Candi 04-02-2004 01:04 AM

Finally someone who hates the place some much that a new thread is raised?
Already given up on that f@$rking place.
The 'managers' there very KL........
Dun thk I was the only 1 who kena 'ill treatment'
Imagine the gals that my frens and I very familiar with tell us that we can get a room, like ghost town but reach there the knn 'manager' say no room.
No rm? more like no respect for consumers
Then all gals say must push money to the shiny top

Somemore the "5million dollar return me" face by the waitressess there.......no tips no service.
Aiya, fark the place........

If this the way the run the business, they better be prepared for a lot of 'disturbances' and abandon ship.
In the meantime, I just sit at kopi tiam and watch, n watch n watch

CanYouF 04-02-2004 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Randi_Candi
Finally someone who hates the place some much that a new thread is raised?
Already given up on that f@$rking place.
The 'managers' there very KL........
Dun thk I was the only 1 who kena 'ill treatment'
Imagine the gals that my frens and I very familiar with tell us that we can get a room, like ghost town but reach there the knn 'manager' say no room.
No rm? more like no respect for consumers
Then all gals say must push money to the shiny top

Somemore the "5million dollar return me" face by the waitressess there.......no tips no service.
Aiya, fark the place........

If this the way the run the business, they better be prepared for a lot of 'disturbances' and abandon ship.
In the meantime, I just sit at kopi tiam and watch, n watch n watch

regardless, this place is still thriving as ever before... always crowded, always no room, xmas no room, new year no room, everyday also no room....

seems that a lot of people are willing to forgo the treatment from the staff... instead going for the treatment from the gals :D

Randi_Candi 04-02-2004 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by CanYouF
regardless, this place is still thriving as ever before... always crowded, always no room, xmas no room, new year no room, everyday also no room....

seems that a lot of people are willing to forgo the treatment from the staff... instead going for the treatment from the gals :D

Brudda,
I tot I cud cover the botak and fark the gals BUT........
cant stand them.......
Final draw so its the curtains for TH (for me and my chums)
I aint no farker who demands excellent treatment but I thk I hv better places to use my mulla, In fact MG is heaven compared!
Not to mention others out of the league.......

fun4evergood 05-02-2004 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by CanYouF

Since when u started cheonging th?? Can I chio u? :D

forex 06-02-2004 01:21 AM

i too feel that the fun quotient is steadily dropping. Was there on Wed, rms not full. Maybe afterall Fri onwards no need to bai nian to TH so postphone trip till then. It takes more coaxing to bring out the wild factor in the girls, automatic ones i suppose extint alreadi.

mahalosux 08-02-2005 11:09 AM

this place still got pretty gals boh.. it seem s like a lot of lao commandos hv invade the place liao..... :eek:

monster98 08-02-2005 11:17 AM

Went to this place and was given a farking lousy room... A10 or Asomething near the toilet. Saw many empty room and requested to change. The shinning head botak ask the xiao mei to inform us no more room... Me KNN walk stright to the botak and shouted to the xiao mei to have my room change. The botak after looking at me unwillingly push a romote control and eventually give us a better room 1004 with pillar.......
Must to fierce enuff or else......... :D

plman2002 08-02-2005 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monster98

马善被人骑
人善被人欺

mahalosux 08-02-2005 11:56 AM

Quote:

wat a hero..... :D

DNAT 08-02-2005 12:24 PM

Quote:

Me KNN walk stright to the botak and shouted to the xiao mei to have my room change.

yah .. your voice very loud 1 :D hehe

I remember last time went that place once ... dun have good impression so long time never go there liao.

play play 08-02-2005 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plman2002
?????
?????

must boycott.......not only this place.......Rs is another place......
1st incident : we arrived at 720pm for normal hour charges....walk-in and was told to come back 15 minutes even there are room available. Told him to let us cool now at the room & will order drinks later...no meaning no...
2nd incident : we arrived at 5pm.......walk-in and ask for small room but man-in-chare said that no small room...plenty of mid room....told him only 2 person...can charge small room as we only have 2.5hrs... no meaning no...we left the joint.....for good no more third times.

Randi_Candi 08-02-2005 12:49 PM

Hmmm....its been like more than 1yr, nearly 2 yrs since i went
Still the same tots, y pay money 2 endure the botak face?

Gals or no gals.......I dun give 2 damns :D

Wah! Unc D, u zhun zhun up according to ur timetable?