The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Lost and Found in Chinatown area (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=803394)

helmsley 23-01-2021 12:49 PM

Lost and Found in Chinatown area

Just got a wechat text from a lady yesterday morning. She was not on my contact list, but just accepted her friend invite out of curiosity. When i saw her photos, she looks a little familiar.

Told me she is back from China and now working at a massage place around Chinatown area. Texted me the address and i went down to take a look.

Place is standard massage place. $50 entry fee and $150 for FJ. I would say that she is a MILF (told me she has a kid). She told me that she is used to work at 2xx South Bridge Road, which was where I met her few years ago.

Proceeded to french and did FJ on her. She has a pair of nice natural tits. Don't expect perky boobs but they are good enough for me. Nice soft tits that I squeezed together and i took both her nipples in my mouth together and gave them a long good suck.

FJ was pretty good, with her on top, missionary and doggie. Plenty of frenching involved and finished off by shooting on her boobs.

I saw that there are also a few MLs in the shop but didnt really notice their looks.

Will share the shop address with old bird bros with >10 power and exchange of contacts are welcome. Anyone else dont bother to apply. Thanks.:D

Pjam 23-01-2021 01:00 PM

Re: Lost and Found in Chinatown area

Am I qualify for the contact or address? Cox I know of another one in Chinatown, dunno same spa or not..

helmsley 23-01-2021 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pjam (Post 20438510)
Am I qualify for the contact or address? Cox I know of another one in Chinatown, dunno same spa or not..

Sorry bro, your power doesnt qualify you.

lupsupz 23-01-2021 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by helmsley (Post 20438492)

Will share the shop address with old bird bros with >10 power and exchange of contacts are welcome. Anyone else dont bother to apply. Thanks.:D

Up you for your FR first. Quite busy with work lately and still got some places to try. When I have time and vit M to try this place then ask you for contact if you're willing to share bro. Thanks and cheers

raymondo 23-01-2021 02:10 PM

Can share ctc tks

e250skh 23-01-2021 02:32 PM

Bro ,
bring back 2xx memory 👍

TheTrader2359 23-01-2021 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by helmsley (Post 20438492)
Just got a wechat text from a lady yesterday morning. She was not on my contact list, but just accepted her friend invite out of curiosity. When i saw her photos, she looks a little familiar.

Told me she is back from China and now working at a massage place around Chinatown area. Texted me the address and i went down to take a look.

Place is standard massage place. $50 entry fee and $150 for FJ. I would say that she is a MILF (told me she has a kid). She told me that she is used to work at 2xx South Bridge Road, which was where I met her few years ago.

Proceeded to french and did FJ on her. She has a pair of nice natural tits. Don't expect perky boobs but they are good enough for me. Nice soft tits that I squeezed together and i took both her nipples in my mouth together and gave them a long good suck.

FJ was pretty good, with her on top, missionary and doggie. Plenty of frenching involved and finished off by shooting on her boobs.

I saw that there are also a few MLs in the shop but didnt really notice their looks.

“Anyone else don’t bother to apply” lol

Don’t need to bother with TS and his criteria. His FRs are also usually exaggerated.. so readers must moderate expectations.

Her name is Molly. If want contact just PM me.

hoti 23-01-2021 03:00 PM

Anyone still remember bao er during the 2xx time she together with weiwei ..
Bao er going guagen and hard massage..she still around the vincity..

lonelyman007k 23-01-2021 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 (Post 20438623)

Don’t need to bother with TS and his criteria. His FRs are also usually exaggerated.. so readers must moderate expectations.

Hey bro, can share contact?

helmsley 23-01-2021 03:17 PM

Quote:

You are really funny. This is an honest FR and I didn’t say everything is perfect about her. You can take your screwed up attitude somewhere else if you aren’t happy.

limhk75 23-01-2021 03:18 PM

Quote:

Hi Bro,

I like your style of writing

TheTrader2359 23-01-2021 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonelyman007k (Post 20438647)
Hey bro, can share contact?

Shared bro :)

Beastslayer888 23-01-2021 04:41 PM

Quote:

Dear Trader, please pm me contact can?

sgsunflowerseed 23-01-2021 04:58 PM

Any kind soul willing to share contact with me? Miss Ken the Bultcher and his chicks!!

Madhatter15 23-01-2021 05:54 PM

Thanks for sharing bro!