The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   My lovely SG girls (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=698568)

Bigbanger 03-08-2018 02:21 AM

My lovely SG girls

So... just to get the ball rolling, let’s start with a bit about myself. I’m the kind of FT that many of you guys seem to resent... North Indian, well off, Orchard area condo, German car and an SG girlfriend.

Someone put me on to this site soon after I came to Singapore, and my initial thoughts after reading the posts were that you guys are a pretty racist lot. Far too many posts were derogatory of races other than Chinese (except angmos, about whom there seems to be a huge complex!).

Well, that maybe true about the guys but it sure as hell isn’t true about the girls 😋. Singapore has been one continuous joy ride (in every sense of the word) and I’m delighted to be here.

May I share some of my success stories with you ?

**WARNING** All my conquests are red passport carrying SG born Chinese. If that upsets you, read no further. 😬

Irrumare 03-08-2018 02:46 AM

Re: My lovely SG girls

You may begin.
:D

thor1981 03-08-2018 02:49 AM

Sure bro.

We can all learn a few tips from each other's success stories with girls, regardless of background or race ;)

conquer 03-08-2018 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigbanger (Post 17642377)
So... just to get the ball rolling, let’s start with a bit about myself. I’m the kind of FT that many of you guys seem to resent... North Indian, well off, Orchard area condo, German car and an SG girlfriend.

LOL... This is probably the weirdest self intro I have ever seen. Is this how you guys starting a conversation in North India? :o

arl127 03-08-2018 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by conquer (Post 17642431)
LOL... This is probably the weirdest self intro I have ever seen. Is this how you guys starting a conversation in North India? :o

LOL @ Conquer, may be as you wrote weirdest, the intro sounds something diff from the normal ones right? Go ahead TS...

conquer 03-08-2018 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arl127 (Post 17642738)
LOL @ Conquer, may be as you wrote weirdest, the intro sounds something diff from the normal ones right? Go ahead TS...

Yup, certainly TS is unique... one of a kind. :o

naan1974 03-08-2018 10:10 AM

We love stories, there are always so entertaining. the fantasies of the deprived. Please contribute ye. Awaiting your juicy tales

hogrider24 03-08-2018 10:36 AM

Something about the Brown guys heh ! 😈
Keep the updates coming bro !!

JacqueMerlin 03-08-2018 10:40 AM

Quote:

Someone put me on to this site soon after I came to Singapore, and my initial thoughts after reading the posts were that you guys are a pretty racist lot. Far too many posts were derogatory of races other than Chinese (except angmos, about whom there seems to be a huge complex!).

Well, that maybe true about the guys but it sure as hell isn’t true about the girls 😋. Singapore has been one continuous joy ride (in every sense of the word) and I’m delighted to be here.

May I share some of my success stories with you ?

**WARNING** All my conquests are orange passport carrying SG born Chinese. If that upsets you, read no further. 😬

Thanks for taking them for the team.

kcliff 03-08-2018 10:43 AM

Please carry on... and to make your stories more convincing, do attach photos as well...

ilovepantyhose 03-08-2018 12:51 PM

let the stories be as cool as possible :p

x9447z 03-08-2018 08:07 PM

Pls do *camping*

Fowler09 03-08-2018 08:21 PM

No picture no talk:) ft

sharklaserscom 03-08-2018 09:10 PM

Quote:

Someone put me on to this site soon after I came to Singapore

Satki asian

Quote:

Originally Posted by conquer (Post 17642431)

Maybe showing which caste he is from.

Bigbanger 04-08-2018 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naan1974 (Post 17643207)
We love stories, there are always so entertaining. the fantasies of the deprived. Please contribute ye. Awaiting your juicy tales

Thank you - though, in my case it’s depraved rather than deprived 😬