The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Wife fingered by a stranger in a club (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=180927)

peterpan 24-04-2010 05:14 PM

Wife fingered by a stranger in a club

while she thought it was me!

Last nite we were having a great time in a popular club. It was as usual crowded to the max on a friday night. This place is always full house by 1030pm. Those who are party freaks will know. Its been a long time since we were in the mood for a drink till u drop night. My wife chosed a simply black dress with a belt at the waist. It was super short as i made her lift the gathers at her belt slightly higher, so her skirt lenght just enuf to cover her butt. She didnt wear a bra as the top was quite low and the bra would be an extra. Underneath the skirt was a new lacey black VS gstring from USA.

We couldnt get a table and we only managed to set our drinks on a ledge near the back. This corner is good as it was superdark, only lighted with the occasional strobe lights.

We finished our initial round of drinks and i could tell she was high but needed more to go crazy and maybe strip in the club or something. I went to get another round of juggies before the 1 for 1 ends. Oops i just let out another clue. I left her there alone dancing and when i finally got back from the never ending q, i saw she had company!

ccf83 24-04-2010 05:18 PM

Re: Wife fingered by a stranger in a club

Hi Brother Peterpan

Good to see you in action again.
Awaiting for the next updates as I am sure you will never let us down!

see see only 24-04-2010 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peterpan (Post 4799239)
when i finally got back from the never ending q, i saw she had company!

Wow bro peterpan,

Welcome back ... taken a good long break si bo :rolleyes:

Your die-hard fan ... :) camp here for your latest update :cool:

peterpan 24-04-2010 06:20 PM

I saw 3 guys behind her watching her dance and they were gossiping among themselves. They looked like in their mid 20s. I bet they were checking out her short dress and her sexy moves. I stood at a distance and observed as the guys as my wife continued dancing oblivious to the guys watching her. I approached my wife and offered her the drink. As she sipped her drink, i slip my hand down her waist to her sides, then slowly down to her butt and started to grab her nice buns. I slowly carressed her perky ass as she leaned towards me. I took my time and was careful not the lift her skirt too high up just yet. As i enjoy her fine ass, i peek thru the corner of my eyes and i saw the 3 guys were observing what i was doing. I just wanted to make sure they were my audience...

dvilla 24-04-2010 06:42 PM

bro peterpan, welcome back!

viperf14 24-04-2010 08:49 PM

Bro peterpan, welcome back and waiting for more update :)

lifescience 24-04-2010 09:04 PM

Hi Bro PeterPan,

It is getting hot and exciting :p

Waiting to hear more.

Thanks

yen

walle 24-04-2010 10:12 PM

sry din noe is ur wife....

Joris 24-04-2010 11:39 PM

Bro peterpan, we r also your audience here :)

mirkhanus 25-04-2010 12:55 AM

Nice to have you back bro... camping here..

testosterone 25-04-2010 02:58 AM

hot stuff! camping for more : )

bochapsing 25-04-2010 03:28 AM

welcome back bro pp...

camping here for another of ur s-exciting encounter....!!!

:D:D:D

joew2005 25-04-2010 06:00 AM

ya .... nice stori .....

DarthRevan 25-04-2010 07:17 AM

Camping for your next update :D

benxmanda 25-04-2010 07:31 AM

Bro Peterpan:
My wife chosed a simply black dress with a belt at the waist. It was super short as i made her lift the gathers at her belt slightly higher, so her skirt lenght just enuf to cover her butt. She didnt wear a bra as the top was quite low and the bra would be an extra. Underneath the skirt was a new lacey black VS gstring from USA.

You should have taken pix showing how your sexy wifey would look. coz pix worth million words.

Bro walle:
sry din noe is ur wife....

You were there too to witness the whole thing?