The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sammyreviews.store/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sammyreviews.store/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Issue with ICA (https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=179936)

globetrotter07 10-03-2013 01:50 PM

Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:

Originally Posted by 34hereforfun (Post 8595704)
Hi jjlsk777,

You are correct any PRC entering into Sin must have a return air ticket and not only that they personally must have substantiate amount of cash to declare custom in order to prove they are here not earn cash through any illegals services. Otherwise when A visa is approved there's no way custom would reject them coming in.

Bros, need some help/insight here. My girl was turned back at Changi Airport despite having visa, return air ticket, and sufficient cash. She has not been to Singapore before. Her visa was arranged by her travel agent in China. Question:

(i) Does it mean there's is a two year cooling off period given she has been rejected entry?
(ii) How to appeal to ICA, since I was not the one who sponsored her.
(iii) Any other thoughts, insights will be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Hurricane88 10-03-2013 03:10 PM

deleted post

simoncheng 10-03-2013 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by globetrotter07 (Post 8641641)
Bros, need some help/insight here. My girl was turned back at Changi Airport despite having visa, return air ticket, and sufficient cash. She has not been to Singapore before. Her visa was arranged by her travel agent in China. Question:

(i) Does it mean there's is a two year cooling off period given she has been rejected entry?
(ii) How to appeal to ICA, since I was not the one who sponsored her.
(iii) Any other thoughts, insights will be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Very rare for tour agency arranged visas to be denied entry. Your girl's particulars must have been used by another person who then got into trouble and is on the MHA blacklist. Unfortunately she will be denied entry again unless her name is removed from the blacklist. She can try to clarify the matter with the Singapore embassy in Beijing.

BigGlobe 11-03-2013 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by globetrotter07 (Post 8641641)
Bros, need some help/insight here. My girl was turned back at Changi Airport despite having visa, return air ticket, and sufficient cash. She has not been to Singapore before. Her visa was arranged by her travel agent in China.

I suspect travel agent has been blacklisted. That could be one of the reasons for denial entry.

MiniHawk 10-04-2013 08:34 AM

Hi guys, my wife just got 1 yr LTVP from ICA but we are not happy with the outcome as expecting to have min 2 yrs so she can find a full time job. We have rom for 3 years already with no kid and when ICA implement on the LTVP plus last year May, we tot there is a chance on getting it but still 1 yr.

Can we appeal on this but how to got about it or can we apply again after 2 mths for the LTVP Which the system did not stated if you are successful of getting the LTVP plus unless you go for your appt that day. Hope to get some advice from bros here on the matter. Thanks.

shysaint 10-04-2013 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiniHawk (Post 8803322)
Hi guys, my wife just got 1 yr LTVP from ICA but we are not happy with the outcome as expecting to have min 2 yrs so she can find a full time job. We have rom for 3 years already with no kid and when ICA implement on the LTVP plus last year May, we tot there is a chance on getting it but still 1 yr.

Can we appeal on this but how to got about it or can we apply again after 2 mths for the LTVP Which the system did not stated if you are successful of getting the LTVP plus unless you go for your appt that day. Hope to get some advice from bros here on the matter. Thanks.

1st time application normally they give you a 1 yr LTVP ... Unless u married for a more longer duration N with child.

Appeal :eek: In What Ground :confused: Shouldn't you be Contented tat they Approved You a LTVP ELSE your wife can only stay here 1-3 months ... Or you have to keep appealing til you the LTVP ...

Besides .. There is Seldom a 2 years LTVP issued ... Normally is 6 mths, 1 yr, 3 yrs n 5 yrs .. ( Maybe there is but in ever heard of )

If I think like you ... I should be given a 5 yrs LTVP since I Married for more than 3 yrs and with a Child ... Or worse , they should give my wife PR :p

Yes ... Application is for LTVP ... Whether u on x number is years ... U only known on the day of collection.

Bro ... U are good to get a 1 yr LTVP for a start (most of the bros here start with that, doesn't mean got LTVP+ you will get it), so be contented ... They are people who can't get and need to appeal for the next few months n then after appeal only get 6 mths ...

Anyway .. Even if u can get 2 years , it may not be on LTVP+ ... Therefore if ur wife wanna work ... She still needs to convert to Work Permit ... So for now, 1 or 2 years doesn't makes a different.

Blast88 10-04-2013 03:18 PM

Quote:

If u r not happy with the outcome, pl try harder for a baby, priority for ltvp+ are still issued to marriage couples with at least 1 sillypore baby:D

xmithrax 11-04-2013 04:21 AM

might i ask you. my wife pregnant with child is a ex yellow card holder.. aka legal prostitution.......... that was last time....

issit possible to apply for her to give birth in singapore? is there a ban period in which she cannot enter singapore she just went back afew months...? or issit better for her to give birth in thailand then bring come in to singapore...

i would love my child to be a singaporean..after hearing so many cases.. i dont even know if i can marry her in singapore .. right now my plan is to marry her in thailand first then with the cert bring her in singapore to give birth in singapore.. im very lost and dont know what to do if anyone knows please advise i would really appreciate your efforts and knowledge in assisting

please dont flame me its a genuine case.

shysaint 11-04-2013 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xmithrax (Post 8808378)
might i ask you. my wife pregnant with child is a ex yellow card holder.. aka legal prostitution.......... that was last time....

issit possible to apply for her to give birth in singapore? is there a ban period in which she cannot enter singapore she just went back afew months...? or issit better for her to give birth in thailand then bring come in to singapore...

i would love my child to be a singaporean..after hearing so many cases.. i dont even know if i can marry her in singapore .. right now my plan is to marry her in thailand first then with the cert bring her in singapore to give birth in singapore.. im very lost and dont know what to do if anyone knows please advise i would really appreciate your efforts and knowledge in assisting

please dont flame me its a genuine case.

Chances for her to Give Birth Here in Sg is Near To Impossible As she has a Record here ....

Yes, for her case, I strongly believe she has a ban period of x numbers of years.

Both answer especially difficult as u mentioned she only went back for a few months.

Like u said ... marry her in Thailand. .. Then endorse ur marriage then bring her back into sg.

Your Child borned in Thailand can be a SC by Descent ....

My Daughter was Borned in Vietnam N Now Currently a SC by Descent ...

Submit my Application at High Comm in HCMC ... Gotten her SC in Less than 2 mths ...

Rgds.

MiniHawk 11-04-2013 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shysaint (Post 8804112)
1st time application normally they give you a 1 yr LTVP ... Unless u married for a more longer duration N with child.

Appeal :eek: In What Ground :confused: Shouldn't you be Contented tat they Approved You a LTVP ELSE your wife can only stay here 1-3 months ... Or you have to keep appealing til you the LTVP ...

Besides .. There is Seldom a 2 years LTVP issued ... Normally is 6 mths, 1 yr, 3 yrs n 5 yrs .. ( Maybe there is but in ever heard of )

If I think like you ... I should be given a 5 yrs LTVP since I Married for more than 3 yrs and with a Child ... Or worse , they should give my wife PR :p

Yes ... Application is for LTVP ... Whether u on x number is years ... U only known on the day of collection.

Bro ... U are good to get a 1 yr LTVP for a start (most of the bros here start with that, doesn't mean got LTVP+ you will get it), so be contented ... They are people who can't get and need to appeal for the next few months n then after appeal only get 6 mths ...

Anyway .. Even if u can get 2 years , it may not be on LTVP+ ... Therefore if ur wife wanna work ... She still needs to convert to Work Permit ... So for now, 1 or 2 years doesn't makes a different.

Thanks for your input bro, to be frank this is the 3rd year she is getting the 1 year LTVP and seem her friend who do not have any kids and got marry as the same years as us have given the LTVP plus which she feel quite unfair on the result.If really cannot appeal to MP or reapply again, guess have to convert to work permit.....

shysaint 11-04-2013 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiniHawk (Post 8808930)
Thanks for your input bro, to be frank this is the 3rd year she is getting the 1 year LTVP and seem her friend who do not have any kids and got marry as the same years as us have given the LTVP plus which she feel quite unfair on the result.If really cannot appeal to MP or reapply again, guess have to convert to work permit.....

No need to re-apply ... Haven't expired yet .. No point ...

While waiting for renewal , go find a job and convert to work permit.

While we not sure how they evaluate although they have the criterias ... There is No Fair or Unfair ... I strongly believe the approved what they deemed is applicable to your wife ...

Don't compare, it will just make your life miserable ... For whatever reasons .. It's definitely better than none ...

It's a Mystery ... :confused:

Blast88 11-04-2013 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiniHawk (Post 8808930)

Bro,

If that the case, the issues here might be your work stability & salary income, have you been changing jobs or jobless for a certain period for the past 3 years:)

Schenker 11-04-2013 09:13 PM

Quote:

Be patient lor, 2wks before expiry try for the LTSVP+.

You better off than mine lah, mine that time only get 6mths LTSVP nia, furthermore SPR get rejected twice, just imagine how much Visa fees ICA has sucked me off. :mad:

Schenker 11-04-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shysaint (Post 8804112)

Bro, so how's yours?

Still on LTSVP or already a SPR?

Schenker 11-04-2013 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shysaint (Post 8808470)
Chances for her to Give Birth Here in Sg is Near To Impossible As she has a Record here ....

Yes, for her case, I strongly believe she has a ban period of x numbers of years.

Both answer especially difficult as u mentioned she only went back for a few months.

Like u said ... marry her in Thailand. .. Then endorse ur marriage then bring her back into sg.

Your Child borned in Thailand can be a SC by Descent ....

My Daughter was Borned in Vietnam N Now Currently a SC by Descent ...

Submit my Application at High Comm in HCMC ... Gotten her SC in Less than 2 mths ...

Rgds.

Sounds like xmithrax not yet married leh? :confused: