The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbf.today/index.php)
-   Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] (https://sbf.today/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls" (https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=433266)

2Fast4Lust 10-07-2024 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madmax8888 (Post 23500490)
OMG , strike lottery. 230 ! Fighting bro. With Nat, only 120 ...

Yup, I visited nat when she was still in SG, sometimes at the heat of the moment small head takes over big head. Price aside at least she was pretty, slim and huge assets.

On hindsight - won't be going again at that price again lah hahaha

newbie1237 10-07-2024 01:09 AM

Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

placeholder

warrior2013 10-07-2024 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kopiosteve (Post 20853360)
Since we're on the subject of misappropriating terms, how about the much more misused term of SYT? That's SWEET YOUNG THING.

I know this is even more subjective. However, it seems like whoever who is not a milf suddenly automatically becomes a SYT.

I've recently visited the so called SYTs guys here have been hyping up and going gaga over - Xing Xing, Emily, Vivi, CC, Kexin.  Geez.

Seriously!? SYT? None of them are sweet looking and none of them have young nubile tight bodies. Some of their bodies look quite "milfy" tbh lol. All of them are obviously on the wrong side of 25 years old. If anything, I see them as young ladies. Some are pretty young ladies if you prefer. Just like Aini and Song Song.

Don't get me wrong, I did have a mildly entertaining time with them, but even by SN Vanilla standards, they were really nothing to shout about. Very average. So won't rtm.

The bigger issue is seeing some guys getting all excited over mediocrity just speaks volumes of how lacking we are in expected standards and requirements now. Or maybe some of us have seen and experienced the very high standards of MLs pre-covid days, and MLs now just do not come close at all in terms of looks, skills and gfe.

I have Been cheonging spas and massage parlors since 2003 I have to agree with you on this. too much hype. Orchard tower coco not bad tho. She remind me a bit of Yang Caini . One man meat another man meds.

Kopiosteve 10-07-2024 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warrior2013 (Post 23500905)
I have Been cheonging spas and massage parlors since 2003 I have to agree with you on this. too much hype. Orchard tower coco not bad tho. She remind me a bit of Yang Caini . One man meat another man meds.

Bro, that post was like over a year ago la, lolz. I think the SYT term is better used now.

Anyway... here's Da Bao
Simple pretty young lady, slim and slender and gorgeous natural boobs. Rather skilled with her hands and mouth. She does enjoy mutual gratification. :)

Speaking of boobs. Here's my list of whom I reckon has gorgeous looking, succulent, all natural, god-given boobilicious breasts currently. And all still at 120 for a grope and... YMMV :p Yumz!

D cups and above

Da Bao
Ruan Ruan
Kiki
Nina

Big Bs to Cs

Pi Pi
Baby
Vera

Alamak..is that it? I thought there were more when i first started writing this post. Any more nice, full, all natural boobies available today? :D

madmax8888 10-07-2024 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Fast4Lust (Post 23500594)
Yup, I visited nat when she was still in SG, sometimes at the heat of the moment small head takes over big head. Price aside at least she was pretty, slim and huge assets.

On hindsight - won't be going again at that price again lah hahaha

Haha, we do hit that now and then. That's why I settled the $ before ( if possible) or else sure small head takes over. The battle is always in favour of small head.

xviralx 10-07-2024 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kopiosteve (Post 23501083)
Bro, that post was like over a year ago la, lolz. I think the SYT term is better used now.

Anyway... here's Da Bao
Simple pretty young lady, slim and slender and gorgeous natural boobs. Rather skilled with her hands and mouth. She does enjoy mutual gratification. :)

Speaking of boobs. Here's my list of whom I reckon has gorgeous looking, succulent, all natural, god-given boobilicious breasts currently. And all still at 120 for a grope and... YMMV :p Yumz!

D cups and above

Da Bao
Ruan Ruan
Kiki
Nina

Big Bs to Cs

Pi Pi
Baby
Vera

Alamak..is that it? I thought there were more when i first started writing this post. Any more nice, full, all natural boobies available today? :D

Thanks for sharing your list. Is this the Vera you are referring to? https://sglonelyguy-33.com/vera-massage/

madmax8888 10-07-2024 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xviralx (Post 23501340)
Thanks for sharing your list. Is this the Vera you are referring to? https://sglonelyguy-33.com/vera-massage/

Bro, not in a million years. This Vera is locked up like Fort Knox lol.

scunt 10-07-2024 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madmax8888 (Post 23501431)
Bro, not in a million years. This Vera is locked up like Fort Knox lol.

Thanks for verifying. I also thought it was that Vera.

2Fast4Lust 10-07-2024 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madmax8888 (Post 23501220)
Haha, we do hit that now and then. That's why I settled the $ before ( if possible) or else sure small head takes over. The battle is always in favour of small head.

Aiyah, that day I brought out more cash than required for the deed. End up I had the means to ask pay for more... But nvm lah, go JB pump petrol for the next top up bah, must cut some losses.. hahaha

madmax8888 10-07-2024 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Fast4Lust (Post 23501481)
Aiyah, that day I brought out more cash than required for the deed. End up I had the means to ask pay for more... But nvm lah, go JB pump petrol for the next top up bah, must cut some losses.. hahaha

Upz cookies bro for the FR.

madmax8888 10-07-2024 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Fast4Lust (Post 23501481)

Try Rayna, no nuru but you get the boob fk plus sensuality tease ... A steal at 120, I think Nat's gen , 120 bracket.

thresh69 10-07-2024 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madmax8888 (Post 23501510)
Try Rayna, no nuru but you get the boob fk plus sensuality tease ... A steal at 120, I think Nat's gen , 120 bracket.

Who is this Rayna? Can’t find her on SLG

1118 10-07-2024 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thresh69 (Post 23501533)
Who is this Rayna? Can’t find her on SLG

Rayna is previous stint name. Now called Xuan Xuan.

birdlovely 10-07-2024 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mika (Post 23499009)
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/vera-massage/

Hi bros, i saw her ad changed to hj but is fully clothed and no roaming during hj?

TIA

Half cloth. Didn't take off her top, just lower her top to reveal her boobs for you to roam

ehee 10-07-2024 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladyassasinato (Post 23499831)
We are the lucky batch that tasted those high quality Malaysian mls at that time. Still remember Porsche of Dragon Spa who is the super ang pai there. Need 2 weeks advance booking to get her, really crazy man. :D

Wow Porsche of Dragon ! Brings back fond memory … and not to forget BS and TH ktv days ……