The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sammyreviews.store/index.php)
-   Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] (https://sammyreviews.store/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls" (https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=433266)

Ventus91 28-02-2024 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talkkock (Post 23108742)
For a moment, i thought you are Casanova….
Although this thread is TCSS, but at least practice some decent facts. These MLs come here to make money and ask you to unlock them?
I really doubt you are damn free to imagine because you basically replied to almost all posts……
给你一个👍

Clone account trying up his account only can ignore

Special Spawner 28-02-2024 11:22 PM

Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samt0tat0 (Post 23109922)
Petite lady that offer other services in other website.
Used to be at Balestier condo , not sure now as didn’t visit for a while

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samtotato (Post 23111279)
true bro, but some people just wanna make sure their 1hr and $120 is well spent ma. ;)
oh well.. but then again, services is listed as per ml on whatever website le lor

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5amtotato (Post 23108370)
Absolutely , so far no one beats Nat

Bro, if you don't mind can you do this multiple clone replies in other threads please? It is quite irritating to read. Not sure you are trying to regain points for the negative account or what thus the response to almost every post. :o

derrickboy 28-02-2024 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blitzace (Post 23111398)
Yes i have her wechat. She post in wechat moments doesnt mean its her mah. Look the video she posted has a mole on her chest. She doesnt have a mole on her chest.

Google search the photo and u will know, this picture is not her. Its all over the net.

Video generated from AI

Yeah quite obvious.

ladyassasinato 28-02-2024 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blitzace (Post 23111398)
Yes i have her wechat. She post in wechat moments doesnt mean its her mah. Look the video she posted has a mole on her chest. She doesnt have a mole on her chest.

Google search the photo and u will know, this picture is not her. Its all over the net.

Video generated from AI

Well, you got a point. But she confirmed that this is her leh. :D

LBJForever 29-02-2024 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladyassasinato (Post 23111469)

Haha chill bros .. Nowadays which ML never post beautified or AI-generated pics lol. Anyway for those who visited Love, you should be able to tell this pic pretty much look like her.

Samtotato 29-02-2024 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Special Spawner (Post 23111430)
Bro, if you don't mind can you do this multiple clone replies in other threads please? It is quite irritating to read. Not sure you are trying to regain points for the negative account or what thus the response to almost every post. :o

Bro. Aint me. I not so bo liao :/ paiseh anyway

blitzace 29-02-2024 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladyassasinato (Post 23111469)

Similar ? Haha

Stenzer 29-02-2024 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chidorigan (Post 23109574)
Anyone knows is elmi is still around and if she still is at the same place?

she's still around

ngng0620 29-02-2024 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blitzace (Post 23111658)
Similar ? Haha

Isn't it showing it was a tiktok account elina devia?

Akukambing 29-02-2024 02:55 AM

Hi bros, anyone remembers when dome 2 had quite a robust review thread? Can’t seem to find it anymore thus resorting to asking here. Tia

rahl 29-02-2024 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akukambing (Post 23111762)
Hi bros, anyone remembers when dome 2 had quite a robust review thread? Can’t seem to find it anymore thus resorting to asking here. Tia

Deleted a long time ago due to the 'Baby' spam.

iTea 29-02-2024 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akukambing (Post 23111762)

Gone and deleted , now China mostly move to respective website telegram group reviews

ladyassasinato 29-02-2024 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LBJForever (Post 23111551)
Haha chill bros .. Nowadays which ML never post beautified or AI-generated pics lol. Anyway for those who visited Love, you should be able to tell this pic pretty much look like her.

During CNY when I was with her, I told her that her photos in SLG dun looks impressive, immediately she show me this photo. :D

qwertysbfsg 29-02-2024 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Special Spawner (Post 23111430)

Sam Sam but different Lol :D

LBJForever 29-02-2024 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladyassasinato (Post 23112055)
During CNY when I was with her, I told her that her photos in SLG dun looks impressive, immediately she show me this photo. :D

Haha she's already chiobu enough lah. Better than those who post drastically different pics to 'enhance' their look.