The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbf.today/index.php)
-   Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] (https://sbf.today/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls" (https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=433266)

qazaraq 20-08-2023 10:16 AM

Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Was about to visit https://sglonelyguy-25.com/happy-massage/ , but luckily checked other sites: https://www.impmm44.com/girl.php?id=6059 . hj with a 40sgd discount.
What do they think?

Baicai 20-08-2023 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rythuno (Post 22588204)
Normally this topic is something which most bro-s will not talk about because it really depends on chemistry. But a general rule of thumb by the 2nd or 3rd visit, service remains or goes down, most probably it is time to look for greener pastures if you want something more

It also depends on the amount of tips you give during the earlier visits?

Crazy1982 20-08-2023 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WerewolfKill (Post 22588151)
Any experience of unlocking MLs after visiting them for several times? I see some comments that start painting and all on ML and really wonder how much you all time and money spent on the MLs.

Either you need spend money for girls who are actually on the market for full job or girls who actually have wants and needs , they just want to be with guys who can satisfy them - which money cannot be bought .

rythuno 20-08-2023 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baicai (Post 22588335)
It also depends on the amount of tips you give during the earlier visits?

Not really into giving tips. I am pretty stingy. Only bring just enough for the appointment. Only reward with more visits. But that is just me

ladyassasinato 20-08-2023 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yqz7 (Post 22586554)
Interestingly quite a few MLs heading back these few weeks, Zara/Mango, Amei, Fairy, XLN, Ting zi (think she’s not yet back).
Not sure coincidence or what, maybe there is some banking issue back home they have to go back settle, given the recent shadow banking issue.

They are from a great country but with a fuck type leader. Economy is gone under this fucker. :mad:

From next month onward, you cannot suka suka withdraw money, must show your face and check finger print at the bank to withdraw it. If you bank in 100 k or more, you can only withdraw it after 5 years. :(

madmax8888 20-08-2023 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladyassasinato (Post 22588738)
They are from a great country but with a fuck type leader. Economy is gone under this fucker. :mad:

From next month onward, you cannot suka suka withdraw money from the bank, must show your face at the bank to withdraw it. If you bank in 100 k or more, you can only withdraw it after 5 years. :(

Really fxked up this fella, he is more interested in his dynasty rather than the people but he seems to have forgotten how fast news spread compared to snail mail days.

Cheesebeast 20-08-2023 03:03 PM

Any recommendations for a full 60min sensual/hdly session? Massage not required. Have been saving up for a few days and looking for an explosive release from a full on sensual session. Preferably an ML with larger busts 😁 Thanks bros!

bookerman 20-08-2023 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iTea (Post 22588240)
Sugar coating your MR for Xiao Han, never share much her negative part. Since u wanna be her announcer hor?

What did Xiao Han do to make you so pissed off with her and poster? I sense a grudge here.:confused:

Chidorigan 20-08-2023 04:18 PM

Did the heavier flavoured yiyi rtc? Don't see her ad.

melikemsg 20-08-2023 04:26 PM

I finally got to meet someone whom i was looking forward to see all this while, but the experience was really a mixed bag.

She nearly forgot our appointment (i booked the day before); thankfully there was no double booking and i was able to proceed.

Location: Central near to green line; convenient for private tpt/ drivers. Ample parking available nearby.

Appearance: early 30s GZ lass, sultry MILF looks, slight discount from photos (about 10%), augmented Cs.

Shower: She made sure i was clean clean. Enjoyed this part thoroughly.

Massage: passable.

Sensual/HJ: She started off with asking what options on the menu i would like today. I took the 120 package as i was still recuperating from letting myself loose last week. From there on, it became quite commercial; there was the usual catbath, licking of nips while HJ. But, she did not allow kissing, no zhut and roaming was limited. She knew how to position herself to block my advances. HJ was a little rushed. Gfe was at bare minimum.

After the deed, she left me to wash up myself. No head massage or anything. Paid up and left.

From entering the room to leaving, it was about 48mins.

The good: She helped me wash up. Enjoyed it. i dig her sultry looks as well.

The bad: The commercial feel. Maybe it happened after i told her i wanted only a massage and HJ. Expectations kind of fell below thereafter. I truly understand the disappointment of not taking up the full package, but to drop services to bare minimum made me feel like i was on a "trial package" of sorts? I could not convince myself that even if i took up the full package, the experience would be better.

RTM: Unlikely. Better luck and value with the usual MLs.

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/xiao-yue-massage/

rahl 20-08-2023 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melikemsg (Post 22589041)
( Click to show/hide )
I finally got to meet someone i really wanted to see all this while, but the experience was really a mixed bag.

She nearly forgot our appointment (i booked the prev day); thankfully there was no double booking.

Location: Central near to green line; convenient for private tpt/ drivers. Ample parking available nearby.

Appearance: early 30s GZ lass, sultry MILF looks, slight discount from photos (about 10%), augmented Cs.

Sensual/HJ: She started off with asking what options on the menu i would like today. I took the 120 package as i was still recuperating from letting myself loose last week. From there on, it became quite commercial; there was the usual catbath, licking of nips while HJ. But, she did not allow kissing, no zhut and roaming was limited. She knew how to position herself to block my advances. HJ was a little rushed. Gfe was at bare minimum.

After the deed, she left me to wash up myself. No head massage or anything. Paid up and left.

The bad: The commercial feel. Maybe it happened after i told her i wanted only a massage and HJ. Expectations kind of fell below thereafter. I truly understand the disappointment of not taking up the full package, but to drop services to bare minimum made me feel like i was on a "trial package" of sorts? I could not convince myself that even if i took up the full package, the experience would be better.

Sounds like the worst FN ever.

smlj 20-08-2023 04:54 PM

Any MILF to recommend like Melody? Good massage and hdly.

Ivysaw 20-08-2023 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melikemsg (Post 22589041)
I finally got to meet someone i really wanted to see all this while, but the experience was really a mixed bag.

She nearly forgot our appointment (i booked the prev day); thankfully there was no double booking.

This one is depend on the FL one, i had 1 that was an FL that does HJ as well (still around)and she's a milf but i really digged her look, visited her twice in hopes that she would open up but both times were the same, no zhut2(say sensitive) and cannot go FN(first time most probably lied and told me she was on period), second time straight up tell me can strip but cannot touch, that was the last straw for me and i dropped her right away. Then there was another FL, i visited her for Full the first time and her service and GFE was very good, 2nd time i visited her for only HJ but even then the service level remained just as high even had a few extras too although i didn't took up the full package with her, now that's the right attitude i'm talking about and i tipped her to reward her for her efforts.

melikemsg 20-08-2023 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheesebeast (Post 22588880)
Any recommendations for a full 60min sensual/hdly session? Massage not required. Have been saving up for a few days and looking for an explosive release from a full on sensual session. Preferably an ML with larger busts 😁 Thanks bros!

not difficult if you request - believe most should be ok with the request.

for larger busts, Nina could be a good starting point.

melikemsg 20-08-2023 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rahl (Post 22589103)
Sounds like the worst FN ever.

wouldnt really call it the worst, at least there were a few good points which i could identify.

the worst would probably be what i experienced the above with someone who dont even look half like the photos, haha...