The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbf.today/index.php)
-   Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] (https://sbf.today/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls" (https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=433266)

yqz7 19-08-2023 03:50 PM

Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:

Originally Posted by rom22 (Post 22585597)
Well you are entitled to your opinion as is everyone else.

Lol I wonder who he has been visiting. Must be supermodels to have that high a standard. I have seen my fair share of pretty MLs (I only go for pretty ones mostly) I won’t rate her top top tier but definitely not as bad.
To each his own la. Just enjoy your sessions with whoever is to your taste that’s all that matters.

yqz7 19-08-2023 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jansen82 (Post 22585246)
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/massage-xue-li/

Looks : chio syt

Nice and cosy place near rv area. Sweet looking and petite size. Was dressed in a red kimono when open door for me. Massage was ok , got back stepping which was good. Sensual wise she will remove her kimono, revealing her sexy black lingerie. No nude no top less. During hj will talk dirty as she looks at u. Had a sneak preview of her sm , will try the full version next visit, she can do foot fetish, slapping, sit on u, bb, role playing, personally I felt she was confident n had the domineering feel, no sm tools though for those hard-core sm, no golden showers.overall session was OK, am looking forward for my next visit soon, missing her tight body and ass now.

Seriously the pictures look too good to be true. Even if it’s really her, no nude not even top less is a big no no. Even go KTV you can have good view and touch but to pay this price and cannot even view (I don’t know can touch or not but if never take off I highly doubt).
Is it we have been setting too low standards these days? I can understand vanilla, some of all time favorites have been extremely vanilla but to think we downgrade to cannot even feast on some hot body is getting a bit low…

derrickboy 19-08-2023 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yqz7 (Post 22586502)
Seriously the pictures look too good to be true. Even if it’s really her, no nude not even top less is a big no no. Even go KTV you can have good view and touch but to pay this price and cannot even view (I don’t know can touch or not but if never take off I highly doubt).
Is it we have been setting too low standards these days? I can understand vanilla, some of all time favorites have been extremely vanilla but to think we downgrade to cannot even feast on some hot body is getting a bit low…

Quote:

Originally Posted by fs1036le (Post 22586489)
Ouch no even take of tops for $130 , how come the bar are getting lower nowadays

Just boycott bah. Pretty or not, when the paying customer is fully naked and ML is fully clothed... might as well go spa for a good massage and HJ.

yqz7 19-08-2023 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derrickboy (Post 22586535)
Just boycott bah. Pretty or not, when the paying customer is fully naked and ML is fully clothed... might as well go spa for a good massage and HJ.

Ya sia… that’s why these days I find some that I can click with I just stick with them rotate between two with one or two more here and there. Money more well spent, I feel better even if I tip them more than some of these new ones.
Legit kena taken for a ride by some new entrants.

yqz7 19-08-2023 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rythuno (Post 22586356)
Not too sure. Normally I know other than cny, most prc(not confined to ml) will return around the period(could be even up to one or two months) during their national day and golden week period but saying that, based on Google calendar, that is the first week of october. So not too sure. Just text Layla this morning, so far no reply. Let's wait and see who has the answer

Interestingly quite a few MLs heading back these few weeks, Zara/Mango, Amei, Fairy, XLN, Ting zi (think she’s not yet back).
Not sure coincidence or what, maybe there is some banking issue back home they have to go back settle, given the recent shadow banking issue.

fs1036le 19-08-2023 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derrickboy (Post 22586535)

Well said. I rather save $130 DIY.
Our hard earned money must spend wisely :)

derrickboy 19-08-2023 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yqz7 (Post 22586554)
Interestingly quite a few MLs heading back these few weeks, Zara/Mango, Amei, Fairy, XLN, Ting zi (think she’s not yet back).
Not sure coincidence or what, maybe there is some banking issue back home they have to go back settle, given the recent shadow banking issue.

Maybe cos Wang Yi just visited... you see nowadays all the money laundering suddenly surface...

Quote:

Originally Posted by fs1036le (Post 22586701)
Well said. I rather save $130 DIY.
Our hard earned money must spend wisely :)

Still got some good ones... but those got attitude ones my threshold for dropping them very low - FC, roam south KPKB, complain neh neh pain etc... all drop without hesitation

BroRelax 19-08-2023 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rahl (Post 22585903)
Tried two vanillas recently, Nina and Lora.

With this group, it comes down to quality of GFE and HJ. Both have restrictions, especially Lora. Both allow kisses (but aren't really into it). Both have decent bods.

Lora is the better looking (dimples). She would get an extra point if she smiles more.

I'd pick Lora overall. Restrictions aside, she is quite naughty while having that 'emo' feel that makes her different from other vanillas. She likes to wrap her warm bod close to you, which is very nice. And she is better with her hand and nails - no oil needed.

Nina is vanilla??

beargyz 19-08-2023 06:04 PM

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/chen-ying-massage/

Decided to try since her reviews on backstepping were positive.

Looks: 7-8/10, I will say 90% similar with a little meitu to her web photos,
was welcomed with a OL outfit, braless translucent white top; super alluring, with that decent size of headlights.
Body wise; the butt doesnt feel like she gym a lot LOL (happen to find out we're in the same gym :D)

Massage: 5-6/10, asked which area focus on, back stepping passable but massage so-so.

Sensual: 6-7/10, though the OL outfit is alluring; sensual part was rather "meh",
after 20-30min of massage and chatting, started cat-bath and a short session of HDLY before asking me to turn over,
HJ is fine with 4G roam.

Service: 7/10, friendly-chatty, conversation flow is comfortable.
After the deed, will continue to snuggle, chit chat till time's up.

RTM: Probably; location rather convenient for those working in CBD areas.

bookerman 19-08-2023 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derrickboy (Post 22585501)
Just browsed thru her SLG reviews, one commented her new pics doesn't look like her and another wrote she FC...

Cant find the reviews, kenna delete I guess.

madmax8888 19-08-2023 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yqz7 (Post 22586554)

Very likely bro, even those working in MP kena banking issue even with document stating employment from shop. Really shitty feel just have account frozen without any explanation.

derrickboy 19-08-2023 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookerman (Post 22586801)
Cant find the reviews, kenna delete I guess.

Photo changed and don't look like her removed but the FC review still there:

Addie says:
20/06/2023 at 09:56
Visited her last week and managed to catch up with an MR. A very pretty lady with a down-to-earth work attitude and is also a great conversationalist.

Looks: 9/10 (big eyes and a pretty face)
Body: 9/10 (young and firm body, with ample bosoms)
Sensual: seductive body and eyes
Massage: I opted for stepping on my back to provide more force
GFE: super high (she can role-play the girlfriend that you never had)

The whole experience is surreal, she doesn’t take off her clothes but a lot of teasing and slow reveals that keep your mind visually engaged. This might be a disappointment for bros that are more direct (nude) visual.

However, for those brothers that are keen to have another form of experience, I’d recommend this pretty SYT for your next massage experience!

100% RTM – 3rd visit already

Unquote.

Shelliot 19-08-2023 07:43 PM

Whew just finished 10 click, anyways anybody knows if avocado uses WhatsApp cos I just thought her no. is registered in it but it only shows one tick when I messaged her in the afternoon:confused:

Ry160880 19-08-2023 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shelliot (Post 22586946)
Whew just finished 10 click, anyways anybody knows if avocado uses WhatsApp cos I just thought her no. is registered in it but it only shows one tick when I messaged her in the afternoon:confused:

Sms her better

lerikol 19-08-2023 08:38 PM

RTM review

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/cat-massage/

Location walkable from Mrt. solo apartment

Looks WYSIWYG

Body Slim toward skinny side. not for boob lover

Massage average

Hj many pattern and can really play with ur rod very long

GFE good english and some singlish. can communicate and chat like friends. fun to be with.

She gave off a poly gf vibe.

RTM Yes