The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Venture into North America (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=775893)

BraCup2018 05-10-2020 09:23 PM

Re: Venture into North America

Nice thread bro. Hope to read more stories!

justwanadoit 07-10-2020 08:48 AM

Alamak was disappointed you did not try fkk in Germany as i was the TS for FKK thread in international forum. Felt sorry the fl you ordered so shitty.

otamay 11-10-2020 10:09 PM

Camping here for more interesting updates please.

time4secret 12-10-2020 02:26 AM

Wa ye onyx was damn good nice environment the lady i had there was amazing the spa you mentioned sounds nice maybe go that area explore if got time

Mamamia123456 03-11-2020 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by time4secret (Post 20263494)
Wa ye onyx was damn good nice environment the lady i had there was amazing the spa you mentioned sounds nice maybe go that area explore if got time

Bro if got lobang jio, leh

fameslayer1 03-11-2020 04:08 PM

The voice of us Singaporean males, keep the sharing cumming!

Mamamia123456 03-11-2020 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justwanadoit (Post 20255171)
Alamak was disappointed you did not try fkk in Germany as i was the TS for FKK thread in international forum. Felt sorry the fl you ordered so shitty.

Nice bro! ey next time when border open wana go Germany chiong together? Haha at this point, this is just a dream but come on, without dreams, what are we.

Mamamia123456 03-11-2020 04:45 PM

Sorry Brothers,

Long time no update. Recently I started working again and I also started dating so not much time to write here. As I have mentioned here before, I am really not good looking at all, so being able to get dates on dating apps seems quite weird for me. Went out with like 10 dates and honestly a lot of the girls are quite good. Too bad not all are suitable for me, but most of them wanted to go on a second date. How bad is the dating pool in Singapore for them to want to go out with me? Im slightly overweight, I not smart smart and yes I have a nice job but I don't have hobbies (cannot reveal real one)

Haha, one girl invited me to her condo on the first date but in the end she says just talk at the pool downstairs - super tease and on the next date she says she don't have sex with guys she not dating officially. Honestly quite lame la, I can just tell her we steady, fuck and dump her tomorrow. But her 4 packs stomach was a feast for the eyes. Ghosted her after 3 dates.

Since I am stuck on this island, single and bored. I decided to resume my CCA / ECA after work. (sometimes during work hours haha). So my resolution is to try different things instead of going back to the same ml/fl but honestly i think risk taking is not worth it in Singapore. So I will summarize my hit and misses here.

Hit : MP a samster recommended had this Hunan girl called Lisa, wow her sex skills really good and the full thing was below 200 bucks. So I would say she is cheap and good. MP location can be shared, but can trade? haha

a bit like this:

https://bobs-tube.com/contents/album...42/2018117.jpg

Hit: Mu Mu from Sglonely, looks exactly like photo so no mismatch of expectations. Mongolian race from China, really funny girl too. Too bad she don't offer too much (Or i didn't unlock) and also Im scared of dogs and she has one in her house.

Hit: This Malay ML that one of the bro here recommended. Milf, but tight body all around, pleasant face. You will think of banging her if you see her on the streets.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...wLQqg&usqp=CAU

Miss: I tried this girl from the TT site, she raised from 180 to 200 to attract more people (so ironic), shes super kinky I think - found a butt plug in her shower. But not my cup of tea. Her body a bit young-pudgy for my liking too. (I prefer milfs) but I can see some will like her type for sure.

Miss: Yoga message - i overpaid and i am so ashamed to say this here. Well, we learnt from our mistakes. Moving on.

Neither Hit nor Miss - Zion Road Shop
People who are experienced know which shop I'm refering. They have 6 rooms but 10 girls which means, you have to wait in line for a room HAHA. Good thing is if you have a room you can choose from almost all of the girls remaining. Choosing from a line up is always nice regardless.

Anyways feel super sian maybe I go try Vp again, I like girls with big boobs and I think the market a bit undersupply right now. I heard some bros frequent Vp quite often, any recommendations?

Apart from dating seriously (and hiding my true self carefully), I also randomly asked a infulencer I knew way back if she wants to marry me jokingly. She has around 30k followers, so not a big deal (not Singaporean). Haha first time she tell me no, second time she says maybe and the third she say "You never know what will happen in the future". Cheap thrills I know, but she has really big boobs (F Asian cup, DD western). She acted in some HBO / Netflix series before as a small time actress.

Havent bonked her yet, but I will try.

Anyways, work is so boring really. Man how I wish I can have a side business which has to do with SEX. Sometimes I feel that my passion for sex is underused and kept in the closet. I mean, just like the LGBT community in Singapore, a lot of us have to keep our hobbies a secret and underground, afraid that we would be stigmatized. One of my ex gf's hacked into my phone before and found out i went to dirty massage parlors. We broke up mostly because of that as well.

Truth be told, unlike running / yoga or paragliding, I cant share my hobby of writing FRS / scrolling sex forums / finding MLs as freely and as proudly as I wished and it frustrates me slightly.

Of course, I no longer dream to change this world and it's view on sex. I just change how the world view me.

duxx 03-11-2020 08:09 PM

Nice update bro, more to cum? :)

otamay 05-11-2020 08:28 AM

Very nice encounters here.

Camping here for more nice updates please.

Navichak 05-11-2020 09:44 AM

Great story and waiting for next update

diputs1269 06-11-2020 01:12 AM

Great FRs here, cheers!

silverwolves 06-11-2020 04:44 PM

Very nice story TS, thanks so much for this sharing.