The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   anyone like me sian of fking wife (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=694302)

Lucifypunk 19-06-2018 12:15 AM

Re: anyone like me sian of fking wife

How hard have you actually tried to spice it up?
Usually if there is passion and strong love between two people, regardless of the superficial aspect, you’ll still wouldn’t hestiate to fuck each other.
If you can’t satisfy your wife in bed, then why not let someone else do it? The lack of intimacy will put a strain in your marriage when one day she just completely gives up on any hope that sex will happen between the both of u, and highly likely, look for it somewhere else. Since you’re already finding FL to satisfy yourself, I don’t see why it’s unfair that she needs to find another option to relieve herself.

What is it that your wife made you wanna get married to her? It can’t be just because she can carry your babies, a lot of women can do that.
Maybe she lost the figure she once had? Just an assumption.

If the only reason you can think of why you are bored of your wife is “I only get turned on by new body and tits” then you should just accept the possible outcome to be her finding someone else for intimacy.
No one here can advice on anything if you don’t find anything else about her attractive or find out the reasons what is making sex with her boring cuz basically you’ll never get turned on by your wife unless she goes for plastic surgery every time you want sex.

Rickey 19-06-2018 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucifypunk (Post 17473928)
Usually if there is passion and strong love between two people, regardless of the superficial aspect, you’ll still wouldn’t hestiate to fuck each other.
If you can’t satisfy your wife in bed, then why not let someone else do it? The lack of intimacy will put a strain in your marriage when one day she just completely gives up on any hope that sex will happen between the both of u, and highly likely, look for it somewhere else. Since you’re already finding FL to satisfy yourself, I don’t see why it’s unfair that she needs to find another option to relieve herself.

What is it that your wife made you wanna get married to her? It can’t be just because she can carry your babies, a lot of women can do that.

If the only reason you can think of why you are bored of your wife is “I only get turned on by new body and tits” then you should just accept the possible outcome to be her finding someone else for intimacy.
No one here can advice on anything if you don’t find anything else about her attractive or find out the reasons what is making sex with her boring cuz basically you’ll never get turned on by your wife unless she goes for plastic surgery every time you want sex.

Thumbs up ! :)...v well said n put acrossed to TS... upzz yr points recently, sorry can't upzz u again

SibehLucky 19-06-2018 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehN| (Post 17473922)
Got food eat still complain. Some pple food also dont have.

Yalor, food right in front of the mouth, no need beg for it :D

JoesephToh 19-06-2018 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EnolaGay (Post 17472125)
I sian of fucking wife. But I more sian of paying money to fuck pros whom I duno will be shiok or not. Plus need to use condom. So in the end lan lan just fuck wife.

At least your wife still have sex with you . I am sure some bros have zero sex with wifey after they have kids .

Lorres 19-06-2018 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakeLuv (Post 17470922)
Bro dont need so angsty. I alr accept its a mistake for me to get married, but at least now i know i cannot look back and must look forward. So open thread ask for advice on now to be not so sian in fking wife so that i can fk her more frequently.

Brave you are, to admit and seeking solutions. Up your points.
Looks like a fetish addition.

You probably fk your wife before marriage, right? At least a few times right?
What make you let her stay be your gf (and eventually married her) after fking her? Is there a sudden trigger of event that suddenly make you super fetish and want emotionless fk new flesh?
(Come on, all guys love new girls, its to what extend we willing to go forth.)

Shadow_warrior 19-06-2018 11:58 AM

come on guys

he is honestly asking for advice, don't be so hard on him k...

a genuine call for help and suggestions. we all have our problems...

prettymannequin 19-06-2018 12:06 PM

Get a blindfold for yourself and activate your imagination.

gingervb 19-06-2018 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoesephToh (Post 17475461)
At least your wife still have sex with you . I am sure some bros have zero sex with wifey after they have kids .

This is very true .

MakeLuv 19-06-2018 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucifypunk (Post 17473928)

Tks bro. Reason i marry was i just want to be responsible. The saying of being kind to others means cruel to yourself applies here

MakeLuv 19-06-2018 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorres (Post 17475551)
Brave you are, to admit and seeking solutions. Up your points.
Looks like a fetish addition.

You probably fk your wife before marriage, right? At least a few times right?
What make you let her stay be your gf (and eventually married her) after fking her? Is there a sudden trigger of event that suddenly make you super fetish and want emotionless fk new flesh?
(Come on, all guys love new girls, its to what extend we willing to go forth.)

Thanks bro. As shared earlier, reason i marry was out of sheer respomsibility. Will be cruel for me to dump her when she is in 30s. Yes just sharing my dark secret and seeking for genuime advice but seems cant avoid all the naysayers n bashers whom dont read and understand

sexcision 19-06-2018 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakeLuv (Post 17476498)
Thanks bro. As shared earlier, reason i marry was out of sheer respomsibility. Will be cruel for me to dump her when she is in 30s. Yes just sharing my dark secret and seeking for genuime advice but seems cant avoid all the naysayers n bashers whom dont read and understand

But seriously, I dun think there will be much solution to your fetish. The best I could think of is to seek help from a psychologist?

DIDIGOGO 19-06-2018 04:43 PM

I am on the same boat with you.

My problem is even worse, I am not only sian of same body & person. I am looking for more "excitement". Even paid sex no longer excited me as in my mind I knew I can have sex with FB as long as I pay. In these case, often my dick cannot up.

Till then, the only way to make me "excited" is to lurr around female colleague, female customer & female friends.

I have up my wife sister, my wife best friend, my colleague, my supplier, my clerk, my friends, and even the nurse work at clinic nearby. Not only that, shopkeeper nearby, cashier nearby.

After all these, I get bored again.

Now I am thinking to up my friends wives...

This is how bastard and Bian Tai I am...for fuck sake! I am shameful of myself...

MakeLuv 19-06-2018 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DIDIGOGO (Post 17476570)

My problem is even worse, I am not only sian of same body & person. I am looking for more "excitement". Even paid sex no longer excited me as in my mind I knew I can have sex with FB as long as I pay. In these case, often my dick cannot up.

Till then, the only way to make me "excited" is to lurr around female colleague, female customer & female friends.

I have up my wife sister, my wife best friend, my colleague, my supplier, my clerk, my friends, and even the nurse work at clinic nearby. Not only that, shopkeeper nearby, cashier nearby.

This is how bastard and Bian Tai I am...for fuck sake! I am shameful of myself...

At least i still enjoy paid sex for new flesh. Hope i wont "upgrade" tour level

FreebiezWanker 19-06-2018 05:05 PM

Quote:

Power!! Would love to fuck your wife n let her decide if she wants u to watch.

Continental 19-06-2018 05:27 PM

Quote:

Woo ! That is fantastic. How did you manage to do all of them brother ? Is it really that easy ? Can share some tips with us brothers here ?