The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   A Gal that gives u GF FEELINGS (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=77404)

jazzcraz 26-11-2007 10:03 PM

Re: A Gal that gives u GF FEELINGS

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazzcraz (Post 2422196)
Bro,

No offence taken. Everyone feels differently about everyone. Well, thanks for your support onbehalf of Dan Dan. Just dun want her to go home empty handed and thus I personally enjoy every minute I am with her. :)
I am always looking forward to my next time with her and those bros we tried and like her, I am sure that they feel that it is money well spend.
Up you for your truthful FR. Cheers!

jazzcraz

Sorry bro, can't up you cos the post is more than 2 days old. Post again and i promise to up u. Thanks!

jazzcraz 29-11-2007 10:40 PM

sigh...she leaving in another 2 weeks...
Meeting her up on Sat and spending the day with her. Bros who are thinking of meeting her up on Sat I do apologiose...:o

seeknewss 03-12-2007 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazzcraz (Post 2428611)
Meeting her up on Sat and spending the day with her. Bros who are thinking of meeting her up on Sat I do apologiose...:o

Just rtf 2nd with her. As usual she is as cheerful and friendly. Heard you have a good tour of Singapore with her. Don't be sad when she leaves Dec 12, there are many fishes around in the FL ocean. Meantime, just enjoy the time with her as much as you can.

seeknewss 03-12-2007 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazzcraz (Post 2428611)

Just 2nd RTF her. Good. Bro jazzcraz, don't be sad when she leaves Dec 12. Just enjoy her meanwhile as much as you can.

jazzcraz 04-12-2007 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seeknewss (Post 2435246)
Just rtf 2nd with her. As usual she is as cheerful and friendly. Heard you have a good tour of Singapore with her. Don't be sad when she leaves Dec 12, there are many fishes around in the FL ocean. Meantime, just enjoy the time with her as much as you can.

Well, I am really trying to stop seeing her but seems rather heartless. The more I see her, the more comfortable I am with her and the love making becomes so natural. I think that if I carry on to see her till she leaves, the goodbyes will be hard for her as well as me....sigh....

lebandito_2000 07-12-2007 05:09 PM

Yo bros...

Got some free time during lunch so called Dan Dan for a session since also she going to leave. Thanx to Bro JC for contact.

However, was running late and was about 35 mins late due to traffic. Damn it. Called a few times to apologize.

Finally got to GL12 Hotel 81 got a room and called. Knock knock, door open and another girl came in. Wah..... got a call back from Dan Dan says cannot do appt because meeting up with Bro JC next appt. Wah.... crash boom bang!!! All expectations out the window.

Anyway, back to FR.

The SYT that came in at first glance ok ok la.... 23 yrs old name You You. Thot since already booked room, so go ahead with mission.

KNS.... this one newbie no experience. Shy shy to start and then cannot do this cannot do that.... Wah bad vibes happening here!!!

To cut long story short..... this became a case of Wham! Bam! Thank You Ma'am! Not my day! Just not going my way!

All in all, cut losses - Lost primary target but at least made up for loss but still feeling a bit empty.:confused:

Stats of mission

Age = 23yrs
Looks = 5.5 (the shyness turns me off)
Body = 6 (slim and height ok...1.6m)
Boobs = A cup (definitely not for boob lovers which I am one)
CatBath = n/a (as said not experienced)
BJ = n/a (shy shy and not experienced)
HJ = 5 (just to get didi up)
FJ = 5 (real average ...like I said Wham! Bam! TQ Ma'am!) Fire and forget kind of mission.
GFE = Nil (no connection)
RTF = No.... gotta try the rest
Damage = $80 + $20 room + $2 CD

Just a note to Bros.... I put this down to my bad day today!!! So don't zap me OK.... TQ.... FR is just my humble opinion only. Maybe because got no connection happening.

Happy Cheong-ing to all Bros.;)

BTW Dan Dan rang to apologise for the change later on. This shows good PR on her part. So, Bro JC, you got a real gem here, even tho' my primary mission was incomplete.:o
Also as I was leaving saw a cutie at Talma Road. Got her number and going for next mission soon. Over and Out!!!:D

jazzcraz 09-12-2007 03:22 PM

Well bro,

Guess abit bad luck on your side. Timing is rather important to FL gals cos they got to plan ahead for their next client. Gosh...35 mins late is a long time! Well, Dan Dan is going back on the 12th Dec, if you got time, U ought to try her...:) cheers!

jazzcraz 12-12-2007 11:10 PM

So sad today...Dan Dan went back to China. Sent her to the airport and my heart almost melted. Her tears flow freely as she says her goodbyes...sigh...

seeknewss 13-12-2007 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazzcraz (Post 2454080)
So sad today...Dan Dan went back to China. Sent her to the airport and my heart almost melted. Her tears flow freely as she says her goodbyes...sigh...

Does she intends to come back next year ? Btw, easy come easy go. There are other fishes in the ocean, unless you really FIL with her. That will be hard to live bro..

jazzcraz 13-12-2007 10:46 PM

Nope...she won't be back...first and last time. FIL is such a big word for us guys... Time can really erase everything..just that don't know how long it will take. sigh...

Guess what, recieve a PM from a newbie asking me for dan's contact today...gosh..dun they read posts...she back to china!