The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Hi. I am Nihcol. Nice to meet you. Be nice k. 😘 (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=662359)

nihcol 15-04-2018 06:08 AM

Guess what.

<script language="yoda_speak" type="text/javascript">
<!--
document.write("Warmer the weather did get. Clothes mmm yes yess. Got new clothes.")
//-->
</script>

Yes. I'm incredibly bored again so here's another fucking update for you horny busterds who has been camping here wishing for another drunk slutty update. Grin.

Well lucky you. *wink* Enjoy!

"LET THE HARASSING BEGIN!" (GROAN/GIGGLE)

I think I look more like a Sith Lord lor... Heh.

No lightsabre though. Vuuuaoouu.🔦

nihcol 15-04-2018 06:29 AM

Don't think I've forgotten about you chibai.

Sup. How YOU doin?

Faggot.

🖕

A big round of fuckin applause for our dear frend MMmmarko85 who updated his ugly mugshot.

Your friend ah. Not mine. I don't fren chibais. I fucking make them famous.

Yo peng yuu, real frenz dun let their frenz chibai face show big big without telling him. Go on. Ask him crawl back to aku and beg for me to be magnanimous as i am beautiful/evil.😈

No apology i swear i fucking make his face = fucking hot ladyboy so you horny busterds see him on the street start getting hard ah for no reason ah i tell you... LMAO.

"With great sexiness cums great power cums great irresponsibility..."

Cum. Cum. Fap. Fap. Fap to his faggot face. Lol.

kurtis 15-04-2018 06:41 AM

Re: Hi. I am Nihcol. Nice to meet you. Be nice k. 😘

scaryyyyyy. cannot offend you.

nihcol 15-04-2018 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kurtis (Post 17248844)
scaryyyyyy. cannot offend you.

Why? *blink blink*

Hot what.

Not hot meh??

Got tatts some more wor.
Machiam gangsta.

I mata ah he gangsta. 😝

Thanx for upping the thread ah.

Lai lai lai... The sith lord giveth, the sith lord can take away.

Waiting for that apology. *blows nail*

gstring87 15-04-2018 11:12 AM

Early bird eat the worm, a good morning start after entering this post, don't let the shit ruin it day~

As we can't meet this fellow on the street...lets pray he can't get hard in future life :D

tigerl74 15-04-2018 01:10 PM

nice to meet you

lurkergriff 16-04-2018 08:13 AM

wah nice... just fapped to those :)

nihcol 16-04-2018 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lurkergriff (Post 17252567)
wah nice... just fapped to those :)

Chey. Say only. NPNT. 😜

Post your cum-face pics here for me to fap to lei. Must share share mah. Ladyboy also wanna fap to horny pics.

Got pics of you licking your cum or self-facializing best! 😍❤

endau02 16-04-2018 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nihcol (Post 17254158)
Chey. Say only. NPNT. 😜

Post your cum-face pics here for me to fap to lei. Must share share mah. Ladyboy also wanna fap to horny pics.

Got pics of you licking your cum or self-facializing best! 😍❤

if im in sg, i wanna give u a good blowjob n swallow ur cum, u ok boh?

nihcol 17-04-2018 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by endau02 (Post 17254697)
if im in sg, i wanna give u a good blowjob n swallow ur cum, u ok boh?

"If you in sg" ah? Means you're not lor. Haii ya. Another keyboard warrior niah. Wait till you here then say lah.

I ok boh will have to depend on you swee or ugly liao lor. 😎

I hold all you potential fuckees to the same standards as you hold freelancers/ladyboys/ktv hostesses/health centre masseuse/beer ladies etc. I mean technically speaking, I *am* still the same man I was years ago what, albeit prettier, a little bit sexier and a lot bolder. (thanks boobies! 😍) I still have the same impulses, same chibai attitude, same kukujiao, same...well slightly enhanced kinks and fetishes *giggle giggle toss toss* Lol.

Objectification is not the God given right of you men, and by the above logic, mine as well right? It is still the same fucked up brain (person) housed within a slightly upgraded/enhanced/overhauled outter shell of a body am I not?? 🤔 Hmm... *slips off into deep thought*

I ain't sayin I'm Kusanagi here but this is as close to a live-action Ghostle-in-a-hard-shell / Appleseed Briareos-scenario (minus the bullets, cool CGI fight scenes) anyone will get to experience in our lifetime dontcha agree?

Whoa.....😲 Thats deep bruh. 😅
Sorry, didn't mean to get philosophical in a sex forum but a manic mind on a manic morning makes Momma maniacal. Muahahaha!

Peace! Nihcol out! ✌

gstring87 17-04-2018 09:28 AM

Nihcol is on fire today :D

Are u back Korea ad? Or still travel around there?

nihcol 17-04-2018 01:15 PM

This Singawhore is on her way back liao. Sian diao... moody. Waiting to go airport so Wu Eng to type nonsense and check thread lor. I go back then seldom get chance to sit in nice nice cafe think deep deep thoughts liao... Cuz I'll be too busy masturbating to sissyhypnos like a good sissy girl. 😍❤

Wahahaha!! 🤘😝🤘

Goodbye Seoul. Seeya in 6 mths. Sniff sniff.

gstring87 17-04-2018 02:23 PM

Enjoys ur flight, and welcome back to *Sin*kapo, really can't take a deep breath .. as those air without u~ lol

During day or noon time still can go for nice cafe in sg la, just after working hour over crowded

memphisprints 20-04-2018 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nihcol (Post 17248814)
Guess what.

<script language="yoda_speak" type="text/javascript">
<!--
document.write("Warmer the weather did get. Clothes mmm yes yess. Got new clothes.")
//-->
</script>

Yes. I'm incredibly bored again so here's another fucking update for you horny busterds who has been camping here wishing for another drunk slutty update. Grin.

Well lucky you. *wink* Enjoy!

"LET THE HARASSING BEGIN!" (GROAN/GIGGLE)

I think I look more like a Sith Lord lor... Heh.

No lightsabre though. Vuuuaoouu.🔦

Looking nice, dare not say much later get flamed hahaaa, so I'll check on your thread every now and then, have a great weekend soon!

Grimwell 20-04-2018 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memphisprints (Post 17267618)
Looking nice, dare not say much later get flamed hahaaa, so I'll check on your thread every now and then, have a great weekend soon!

definitely agree this 1. wait kenna left right centre...