The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Vaginal "Hisap" - the Malay girl's sexual forte (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=42928)

Xdecepticon 06-12-2007 09:49 PM

Re: Vaginal "Hisap" - the Malay girl's sexual forte

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boobs Fetish (Post 2243298)
We Indonesian call it "mpot ayam" dunno why maybe becos it has the same felling when you put it in inside chicken. And yes Madura girls are famous for this skill.

So bro, other than in Madura/Surabaya, where can we find these madurese cewek cos at Balai/Batam most of the ceweks were javanese/Bandunese. :(

Orgasdo 06-12-2007 10:37 PM

No chinese gal got this magic move??? China is so big, no PRC can perfrom this stun?? Hmm..... must go check out more PRC :p

wat2woopee 07-12-2007 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankiestine (Post 2242233)
dude it is no big deal..go patpong and watch the gals open bottle caps with pussy power...i personally had encountered a few wl who are able to use their pussy power to make u ejaculate without me even having to pound them..

Bro Monster,

Lagi better, me see chinese tiger show in Hainan island, her CB with Chinese paint brush can write "Happy New Year" in Chinese, how abt that?:D

Frankiestine 07-12-2007 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wat2woopee (Post 2442258)
Bro Monster,

Lagi better, me see chinese tiger show in Hainan island, her CB with Chinese paint brush can write "Happy New Year" in Chinese, how abt that?:D

hahaha dun tell me the brush is made from her armpit and pussy hair...:p

geckoSG 07-12-2007 12:22 PM

U really makes my day with your posting, damn funny! Upz ya!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jng1103 (Post 2247062)

Me: apa khabar minah... do u 'hisap' with ur mouth then pussy?
Minah: wats that? I 'hisap' with my mouth, not pussy... u gila kah?
Me: *confused* I tot all minah can 'hisap' with pussy? heard damn shiok leh... can 'hisap' for me boh?
Minah: u orang gila... u think me vacuum cleaner kak??? :p

wanderer23 07-12-2007 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orgasdo (Post 2441957)
No chinese gal got this magic move??? China is so big, no PRC can perfrom this stun?? Hmm..... must go check out more PRC :p

I think it's not exclusive to Malay girls or indonesian girls or any other race/nationality for that reason. I had a Shanghai gf last time who is able to do that.

Thai Rak Thai 08-12-2007 03:14 PM

intrestin sex play :D

powwerdevill 20-01-2011 11:28 PM

i have a chindian stewardess gf who is equally good at "hisap" with pussy power when she was a teenager..........so not all minahs can do that. now i have a minah wife whom i train her to do the "hisap" like vaccum cleaner......

cheong jb 21-01-2011 12:00 AM

most interesting :eek:
i only heard of kemut which they tighten the vagina muscle which makes the opening smaller or tighter so more shiokness for ur little bro :D

if kemut non malay r able to perform it too with some guidance

RealEstateGuy 21-01-2011 12:18 AM

I get this every weekend with my high class maid FB. Kama Sutra. She practically milks my dick and don't do a thing but enjoy.

Ask not what SG society can do for you but what you can do for SG society.

naturegreen 21-01-2011 02:56 AM

Thanks for sharing. Learnt something new.

walle 21-01-2011 03:38 AM

采阳补阴???:rolleyes:

old_yet_horny 21-01-2011 11:10 AM

Thinks I saw a HK Cat III movie before on such training or hearsay from friends..

Its like inserting an object into the V and ask the gal to use her V muscle to hold on to the pen or pencil while keeping her legs opened (standing up).

At the Pro level, they can pulsate the V muscle to make the pen/ pencil "twitch"...:eek:

But those Tiger show we see in BKK..ermm.. not for the faint haerted...:o

Krazzie 21-01-2011 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankiestine (Post 2242233)
dude it is no big deal..go patpong and watch the gals open bottle caps with pussy power...i personally had encountered a few wl who are able to use their pussy power to make u ejaculate without me even having to pound them..

Yea... saw those before I think if you finger them and they don't like it ... they can literally break your fingers!! :eek:

PageUp 22-01-2011 12:35 AM

agreed with TS. a couple of years ago, I was at one of those massage joints (i think it was Baron's Barber which has now changed hands & there goes all of the great ones) in downtown BKK. managed to book the gal that was highly recommended by a buddy. The massage was great (not piano type), body was great-long hair & big naturals. Best of all when we're screwing, just when i came, she (somehow) managed to use her V muscles in such a way like as if it was stoking the length of your 'embedded' penis !! the feeling & experience was great! & Boy, did she came too! so i made it point to visit her whenever i was in town for biz. Alas, after the joint changed mgmt, not too sure where she went. should have gotten her contacts then.....