The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   I banged a fat lawyer for free and half regretted (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=832145)

JasonPhang 01-08-2021 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koloncleanse (Post 20763093)
I can totally relate to bro TS's feeling. In the past, i would also feel that the next gal i bonk must be hotter, more chio than the previous. In a twisted kinda way, this validates my decision for choosing her.
With experience, I've come to accept that every gal is unique and beautiful and hot in her own way. Doesn't matter how pretty the wrapping is, it's the reward inside the present that you're waiting for.
Upped my humble point for your sharing 👍

Thanks. I feel guilty that I just stick my dick into any holes and I want to do it to another fat girls if given chance. I am worried that one day someone will find out

mokermania 03-08-2021 03:09 PM

Re: I banged a fat lawyer for free and half regretted

Well I did a Letter J first name search on their website under Partners and Consultants....
All Ladies names that start with J....the photos look ok to me :D

des4fuck 03-08-2021 04:28 PM

Haha i let sherine suck my dick and i feel fucking sore about it and it not free since like more than 10 years ago ... your ordeal is nothing haha

sexcision 03-08-2021 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by des4fuck (Post 20767252)
Haha i let sherine suck my dick and i feel fucking sore about it and it not free since like more than 10 years ago ... your ordeal is nothing haha

Wow simply by reading on some past post on her, I Salute you to that!

CumExplorer 03-08-2021 08:53 PM

Quote:

It is 10 +years ago thing, still hanging here :)

JasonPhang 03-08-2021 09:39 PM

Who is sherine

JasonPhang 04-08-2021 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HansomRod (Post 20767769)
Bro, I can't believe you haven't heard of Sherine. Lol

"She" used to be very HOT in this forum. Period.

You can read all about "her" in this thread:
https://thisisnotsammyboyforum.com/s...light=sherrine

You can give "her" a try if you are brave enough. An FR will be very welcomed.

This is worse than the ah lian tinder that I fucked and made a lot of noise. I ended up paying her 3000 and ask her to go find a bf. Expensive lesson.

Lawrence1713 04-08-2021 04:11 PM

Quote:

If you can conquer "IT", there's nothing to fear anymore :D

xxx_OrOcO_xxx 05-08-2021 12:52 AM

Hi Jason, this is just my humble opinion & sharing: I'd too have a fling with an experienced lawyer as well, especially when both of us were handling the same case overseas. Almost had problems after that, due to obvious conflicts of interests. That was the last time I had such fling with a lawyer.

Though I'm curious, I'd supposed your fling with this lawyer via tinder is over already, so why do still you feel half regretted - especially when both of never talk again? Also, if not misunderstood what you shared, money part have been settled already, are there any other issues you have yet to resolve with her?

Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonPhang (Post 20760600)
Knew a fat lawyer from tinder. Out of boredom, I told her I want to bang her and she showed up. Big firm lawyer, senior associate, but fat.

Done with but never talk again. Don’t zap me please.

JasonPhang 05-08-2021 01:32 AM

Lawyer is a mass. I imagine I stick my dick in her wet hole and squeeze her shagging tits. I cannot forgive myself

baksothebest 05-08-2021 01:00 PM

salute u to shag an elephant

SammyLee88 05-08-2021 01:47 PM

i do meet a fat guy in sugarbook and perhaps I am a girl so does not care much on the guy's appearance, just his character will do

SammyLee88 05-08-2021 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonPhang (Post 20767794)
This is worse than the ah lian tinder that I fucked and made a lot of noise. I ended up paying her 3000 and ask her to go find a bf. Expensive lesson.

just take it as lesson. but I do use sugarbook.com and I dun have so much relationship problem...perhaps the people inside still ok and not that kind

SammyLee88 05-08-2021 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Assman69 (Post 20762880)
What's wrong with banging bbw? :confused: TS better stay home with your Jill. Guilt free :D

because stay at home is very boring

SammyLee88 05-08-2021 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShavedHead (Post 20761456)
This will enable an individual to go the W Partnership website, to search for a lawyer with first or last name J, and probably narrow it to one or two female lawyers.
You may wish to consider simply indicating that the lady is a not so slim lawyer.

yaya if people trace then problem again