The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Any Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency traders here? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=791158)

Automic 28-06-2021 04:08 PM

Re: Any Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency traders here?

Are there any apps to download or website to see the various crytocurrency markets?

georgie1994 01-07-2021 12:23 PM

i also want to learn this because can gain big money in short time...i do this because i wish to grab a girl from sugarbook before she being grabbed by other guy

georgie1994 01-07-2021 12:24 PM

any good platform to enter it and any apps to track its fluctuation and give some signal?

georgie1994 01-07-2021 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilogy (Post 20644807)
Got into both Doge when it was 5cents

Now got into SHIB that is supposed to take over Doge and most importantly.. super cheap now to get like buying
TOTO

what u think the dogecoins in 1 year? will it surge?

johnnydsg 06-07-2021 11:53 AM

You can search and follow crypto guys on youtube. I suggest outsourcing instead if you don't have time to monitor though. If you are daytrading you will need a lot of time and capital. If you are holding for long term then it will be easier, just buy and wait until the next btc halving for the price to jump significantly.

Personally, I tried actively staking and farming, lost a fair bit of $ coz 99% of DeFi farms are scams. Now I just let a crypto trader trade for me for 30-50% returns a month.

sinnerrr 10-07-2021 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnnydsg (Post 20724433)
You can search and follow crypto guys on youtube. I suggest outsourcing instead if you don't have time to monitor though. If you are daytrading you will need a lot of time and capital. If you are holding for long term then it will be easier, just buy and wait until the next btc halving for the price to jump significantly.

Personally, I tried actively staking and farming, lost a fair bit of $ coz 99% of DeFi farms are scams. Now I just let a crypto trader trade for me for 30-50% returns a month.

isnt staking passive? im quite new to this but from my understanding so far.. the only downside of staking is if the platform runs away with your coins. am i missing anything?

TwentySeven 12-07-2021 02:35 PM

Those who are keen to make money can pm me but no free loaders ok thanks cheers all huat

sinolily 14-07-2021 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinnerrr (Post 20731745)
isnt staking passive? im quite new to this but from my understanding so far.. the only downside of staking is if the platform runs away with your coins. am i missing anything?

You are missing way too many things. Smart contract hack, impermanent loss, market risk exposure, cost on transactions, etc.

soonbeng 17-09-2021 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RISKEM (Post 20647448)
Use Binance Global! Get USDT through P2P (no transaction fees and hidden fees) then from there use USDT to trade whatever alt coins you want!

Binance is on the Singapore authorities investors alert list.

nickstokes 13-11-2021 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soonbeng (Post 20840289)
Binance is on the Singapore authorities investors alert list.

What platforms are you all using since binance ban?
I quite like crypto.com but when selling the coins or tokens the value like lower

throwawayournam 16-11-2021 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickstokes (Post 20937009)
What platforms are you all using since binance ban?
I quite like crypto.com but when selling the coins or tokens the value like lower

Use the Crypto.com Exchange platform instead. You can link your Crypto.com account and transfer your crypto between the platforms for free. The Crypto.com Exchange allows you to set your buy and sell prices, instead of market orders on the Crypto.com App.

xyz1sg 17-11-2021 08:05 PM

FTX.com, low fees for trading with good selection

pushup 23-11-2021 01:13 AM

What is the minimum amount to buy bitcoin?

demonhunter 10-01-2022 02:21 PM

ALL GOT BURNED ?

NO SOUND NO PIC ?

:D

oreochcolate 11-01-2022 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonhunter (Post 21040860)
ALL GOT BURNED ?

NO SOUND NO PIC ?

:D

Just not the right place to talk about this.