The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Little Saigon JB near Sentosa (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=593285)

EmCee 06-05-2024 10:49 AM

Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Hate to repeat myself but LS/2 are all overrated and overpriced. Look behind, opposite, at Pelangi, so many joints offering the same type of service at a lower price. Their "X Factor" used to be the quality of the girls, but that don't seem to be the case anymore.

suhaimi 06-05-2024 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmCee (Post 23307460)
Hate to repeat myself but LS/2 are all overrated and overpriced. Look behind, opposite, at Pelangi, so many joints offering the same type of service at a lower price. Their "X Factor" used to be the quality of the girls, but that don't seem to be the case anymore.

recently going over to JB to look for fun, long ago before covid i went to LS too but now seems like bad services, still comparing which one is more relaxing and good for peace of mine, so far princess ok.. any one got better favourite to recommend?

iloved0nut 06-05-2024 12:27 PM

Quote:

bro, you have any reco? i don’t go in JB often enough to try every MP there, would appreciate if you could point to the right places , thanks in advance

Oshimayuko 06-05-2024 03:06 PM

Is princess 2 still alive? Anyone got location?

zhiwei933 07-05-2024 07:24 AM

Quote:

Bro can share other joint with same service with lower price ? Thank you

tetekmu 07-05-2024 02:41 PM

the market in general is "spoiled" as an after-effect from our own little island

even the PRC now charging "premium" prices and as we start to go over to JB to chiong, surely got some robert that tip more then usual and the effect are now being felt.

:(

Laolapcheong 07-05-2024 04:43 PM

Went LS2 during recent PH. Assigned 15 as no avail girls. Look cannot see as she dim the lights the moment she steps in. I remember foto soso. Small boobs, pointy nip, & baby elephants. Massage with strength and no piano. No horse run. Then action started from bath. B2b bath and bbbj. B2b continues on bed, ar (seldom get it recently) and cim. Tried for second time, uncle cannot liao. Thou no look but action packed

kingkanibu 07-05-2024 11:21 PM

was at LS1 a few days ago.

sipeh bad experience
:mad:

dont feel satisfied so went down a couple of shop more to release
much better

dont stop at LS1
go further down the road and there is a new joint
go upstairs to mirror your goods
:)

halsurfer 08-05-2024 06:19 PM

have tried at both LS1 and LS2, decent services from both joints.
unfortunately, the girl at LS1 has left.
what was the bad experience you had?

Your suggested new joint is down south of LS1? Can provide more hints?

tetekmu 08-05-2024 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halsurfer (Post 23314428)
have tried at both LS1 and LS2, decent services from both joints.
unfortunately, the girl at LS1 has left.
what was the bad experience you had?

Your suggested new joint is down south of LS1? Can provide more hints?

i think the joint he meant is oasis which is just a few unit down

oasis allow u to choose which girl that you want
but u need to go upstairs

iloved0nut 09-05-2024 06:11 PM

tried 11 from LS2 recently, can’t stop thinking about her, despite not being to converse well with me, she kept moving closer to my lips throughout the session and then kept giggling to herself. Ended up we were dfk-ing throughout and she even tried to wipe off her lipstick marks from my lips, gfe very gao. boobs were natural too.

tynakuh 10-05-2024 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tetekmu (Post 23314476)
i think the joint he meant is oasis which is just a few unit down

oasis allow u to choose which girl that you want
but u need to go upstairs

How far south ah?

tetekmu 11-05-2024 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tynakuh (Post 23321147)
How far south ah?

6-7 shop lot away
the signboard so damn big, impossible to miss wan lah

hehahi88 12-05-2024 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iloved0nut (Post 23317514)
tried 11 from LS2 recently, can’t stop thinking about her, despite not being to converse well with me, she kept moving closer to my lips throughout the session and then kept giggling to herself. Ended up we were dfk-ing throughout and she even tried to wipe off her lipstick marks from my lips, gfe very gao. boobs were natural too.

Hi bro, mind sharing is #11 provide CIM?

iloved0nut 12-05-2024 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hehahi88 (Post 23324471)
Hi bro, mind sharing is #11 provide CIM?

sorry bro idk, i quite new so idk how to even ask them haha