The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   how to sweet talk a girl into anal (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=97210)

Libra 12-10-2008 12:29 AM

Re: how to sweet talk a girl into anal

Anus for gay not straight

kurosaki ichigo 12-10-2008 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 3129167)
Arseholes are for shitting not fucking.:rolleyes:

:D Never understand why people are into anal sex but people probably don't understand why I have a foot fetish either :D

junkie2807 12-10-2008 12:28 PM

Well, to each his own. Got a chinese saying that is literally translated as "one type of rice can feed hundred types of people". I too have a fetish but I got zapped for it & to be fair to me, I have not really gotten a chance to indulge in it. As long as those involved are consenting adults, who are we to judge them & say it is weird or it is wrong? Being normal is just a form of relativity, not an absolute standard.

Ja neh!!!

enzer88 12-10-2008 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ikea2006 (Post 3138806)
yes bro, use small finger to play with it first, enter slowly.

I think beside small finger, must add alot lub too. or else sure pain like hell and ur partner will screw u upside down before u can anal her.:D

junkie2807 12-10-2008 04:24 PM

My personally opinion is not only the preparations you do in the bedroom but also out of the bedroom. Shower her with a lot of affection, treat her like how you did before you successfully wooed her. Hold doors for her, hold her bag, call her at any time of the day. Girls need a lot of assurance & because they have a much much higher threshold of pain, if they're willing to endure it for someone they love, you will definitely get your rewards.

Read up more about it on other people's experiences with anal sex. Assure her you'll be gentle & go slow & will stop at anytime if she feels uncomfortable.

Tell her & show her how much you love her, she will show you how much she loves you by allowing you to enter her back door.

Ja neh!!!

Poison999 12-10-2008 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chanelfingers (Post 3129299)
Anal is not enjoyable for gals.
I totally hate it, It's painful and uncomfy.
if u like backdoor, why not just look for guys.
some will be very happy to offer theirs.
i've talked to gays online b4 how to make it less uncomfy
they says "it's for guys, not an option for gals"

well said! :p