The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=741198)

IamChris 21-08-2019 11:20 AM

Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Quote:

Originally Posted by torrefy (Post 19096452)
For overall singing, Illusion stands out by far. Then Aura. After that, maybe some singers from Icon/Ion or V6 for thai songs. Except the better ones in Icon/Ion are not always working, because they are engaged in AliExchange, so they get priority to do that instead. V6 maybe you get to hear one every now and then but they don't have many solos or none at all, so they get drowned out by the rest of the singers.

If not so focused on Thai songs, Illusion, Aura and D9 are probably the better ones. Then the same old Icon/Ion/V6. Don't think other clubs are that great.

This info is the most current one, but illusion drink is quite expensive and icon 2 is going to close down for renov. Kena raid too many time already

Up you :D

shiren 21-08-2019 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by osamalee (Post 19100705)
Wah the thought of Mango bring back alot memories. During my amatuer days i went there and got to know a singer on the first visit. She ask me wait for her finish work wany to go V4 and party somemore so I agreed.
I am not talkative so almost whole night i just looking at the stage amd hold her hands. But somehow she likes the company and went hotel with me. Only to encounter my first smelly cb...whole room literally the fish smell but i still up her. Those were the young days haha

Used to be there 3 to 4 times a week. Now pass 12am like half dead liao....555

shiren 21-08-2019 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeroPero (Post 19101232)
Add Sabai Sabai at Shenton Way and NaNa at Central Mall LOL :D

Those were the days.

osamalee 21-08-2019 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiren (Post 19104309)
Just to be there 3 to 4 times a week. Now pass 12am like half dead liao....555

Just to clarify, Mango is currently no longer around right? Or it moved location?

osamalee 21-08-2019 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by torrefy (Post 19099006)
Think this is dream 22? someone reviewed it I think. new club/ktv, not many girls, so-so. but feel free to recce :D

Yea its Dream22. I might reccee nect week afternoon session see how it works. Its interesting ktv context with tomyum. No clue on mamasan and lady tip rate though

osamalee 21-08-2019 05:08 PM

Also last time mainly TDs use Chang beer, now kena invaded by Draft beer. Honestly i prefer the taste of Chang/Leo compared to Draft anytime.

Draft seems to have a stronger taste and give a stronger hangover, probably due to its fermantation process.

PeroPero 21-08-2019 06:55 PM

Pixie Singapore serving Foster Beer now as last time they used to serve San Miguel Beer. Both beer equally sucks to my taste. Last time in Hollywood Clarke Quay used to serve Bavaria Beer. Also a CMI beer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by osamalee (Post 19105075)
Also last time mainly TDs use Chang beer, now kena invaded by Draft beer. Honestly i prefer the taste of Chang/Leo compared to Draft anytime.

Draft seems to have a stronger taste and give a stronger hangover, probably due to its fermantation process.

PeroPero 21-08-2019 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiren (Post 19104314)
Those were the days.

Yup......those were the days :o

torrefy 22-08-2019 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamChris (Post 19103807)
This info is the most current one, but illusion drink is quite expensive and icon 2 is going to close down for renov. Kena raid too many time already

Sunday go Illusion, get their happy hour Martell lorh hahaha. Alot of people do that xD

Just remembered about Neverland in Clarke Quay also, but haven't been there in a while to comment.

Icon 2 reno one month, all moving to Ion. So maybe more fun then?

osamalee 22-08-2019 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by torrefy (Post 19106669)
Sunday go Illusion, get their happy hour Martell lorh hahaha. Alot of people do that xD

Just remembered about Neverland in Clarke Quay also, but haven't been there in a while to comment.

Icon 2 reno one month, all moving to Ion. So maybe more fun then?

Wah Icon going to be flooded with girls and boys for 1 month haha

shiren 22-08-2019 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by osamalee (Post 19104456)
Just to clarify, Mango is currently no longer around right? Or it moved location?

Mango closed down long ago.

ShittyAss 22-08-2019 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamChris (Post 19103807)

Illusion girls are the most deadly one.. bring chopper around to chop your carrot head the most and mostly no return.. only their bosses have return the most..

osamalee 23-08-2019 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShittyAss (Post 19110054)
Illusion girls are the most deadly one.. bring chopper around to chop your carrot head the most and mostly no return.. only their bosses have return the most..

Thats why the name...Illusion

1KnightinBKK 23-08-2019 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by osamalee (Post 19096326)
Singthaidisco forum is dead.
And so I am hoping to revive its glory here.

Quite sad, used to check in there once in awhile when feel like going to TD.

I'm looking for small pubs/joints with thai ladies.

My favourite one closed a yr ago. Also used to frequent legacy/legend when they had thai girls asking for drinks.

bigmam 23-08-2019 02:48 PM

Club secret is not bad quality wise if you like viets!