The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Carine, the manipulated and blackmailed Milf wife (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=374199)

alan0338 04-06-2013 09:31 AM

Re: Carine, the manipulated and blackmailed Milf wife

sexciting liao camping here... :D

imvivian 04-06-2013 09:46 AM

Camping.. :)

Chin71 04-06-2013 06:38 PM

More please. Thanks.

Hardaway1818 04-06-2013 06:40 PM

Good start! Camper setting up tent

SkyFive 04-06-2013 06:51 PM

camping :cool:

bus72 04-06-2013 07:19 PM

Interesting stuff there, do continue :D

Tallchap 04-06-2013 08:57 PM

Very nice ^^ pls continue TS :) upz

diputs1269 04-06-2013 10:45 PM

Something sexciting coming up, camping here for more updates :)

onehornymonk 05-06-2013 12:35 AM

Can't wait for the story... Please continue....

eeemen 05-06-2013 03:03 AM

Another camper here! Cheers bros, ............

skyline2000 05-06-2013 04:04 AM

Nice story.

Chucky2019 05-06-2013 09:08 AM

Nice story. Post more pls..

Hardstick15by5 05-06-2013 09:33 AM

Carine immediately used her hands and covered her eyes.

“Why? What’s with your rude behaviour?” John demanded an answer.

“boss... your zipper is down..” Carine replied weakly...

“Yes I know...” He replied confidently, “so now tell me, how does that make you feel?”

“Huh? What do you mean?” Carine, confused.

“You tell me, how does it feel for someone to flash you?” John yelled.

“it makes me uncomfortable.” Carine was careful with the words she chose, still confused with the situation.

“Yes precisely!” john barked again... zipping up his pants. “you can open your eyes now..”

Carine did so as told, John was staring at her angrily. “DO YOU KNOW THAT I’VE RECEIVED 5 COMPLAINTS ABOUT YOU?”

“Com.. comp... complaints? About me??” Carine’s heart shot right to her mouth, she had never been complained before. In fact, her CV was sparkling clean, she was due for another promotion soon.

“YES!” John walked over towards her. “DO NOT MOVE!” he instructed fiercely and then struck out his hand and pointed to Carine’s breasts...

Carine looked down at them and replied. “I don’t understand... I’m not revealing anything..”

“NOT REVEALING ANYTHING? WHAT ABOUT THIS?” John poked hard at the area where the top of her cup ends and the excess from her huge breasts bulged out from the cup.

“WHAT ABOUT THIS? ISN’T THIS REVEALING?”

Carine wanted to back off and run away, but the constant barking from John terrified her and made her knees weak. Carine had so long ago wanted to quit her job, but the stress from her in laws was much more unbearable.

“I don’t understand?” Carine replied feebly.

“YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING AT ALL! YOU DUMBASS! ARE YOU TRYING TO SHOW OFF YOUR BOOBS BY WEARING SUCH A SMALL BRA? ARE YOU TRYING TO SEDUCE ME OR THE DIRECTORS TO GET YOUR PROMOTION?” John somehow had so much energy to continue barking, his finger remained on Carine’s breast.

“no no.. I’m not...” Carine quickly defended herself.

“THEN EXPLAIN THE SMALL BRAS!” This time round he poked harder once more

“i’m not wearing them on purpose... its my pregnancy. After it, my breasts grew. I have not bought new bras yet.. “ Carine managed to compose herself and explained.

“DO YOU TAKE ME FOR A CHILD? ARE YOU SAYING THAT AN EXEC LIKE YOU CAN’T AFFORD NEW BRAS? ARE YOU TRYING TO MOCK ME?” John then slid his finger along the cup line and down to her cleavage where the buttons were. He used his finger to spread the holes between the buttons and touched her cleavage slightly while doing so.

“WHAT ABOUT THIS THEN? PEOPLE HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING THAT THEY CAN SEE YOUR WHOLE CUP” John kept his finger there. “ARE YOU WEARING A TIGHT BLOUSE ON PURPOSE AS WELL?”

“Huh?” Carine was ever so careful always, how the pins came off.... “I’m sorry, they must have dropped off.. I’m so sorry! This won’t happen again.”

John pretended to calm himself down and took a few deep breaths. “I’m giving you half an hour. Go get yourself a stack of new bras and report back to my office. This is your only chance to save your promotion if you still want it.”

“Half. Half an hour? I don’t even know where the nearest bra shop is!” replied frantically.

“YOU REALLY DON’T KNOW ANYTHING DON’T YOU? You are sure you deserve that promotion?” John smirked. “go to ion orchard. There are bra shops there.’

“Can I have more time? I will get new blouses too” Carine thought carefully and requested.

“YOU TAKE ME FOR A BUTLER OR A CHAUFFEUR? YOU WANT ME TO WAIT FOR YOU WHILE YOU SHOP?” John barked even louder “The blouse is FINE! Just get yourself bras that fit! Do not get new blouses, I DO NOT WANT ANY OTHERS TO NOTICE YOU UNDERSTAND ME?”

“Yes sir. I understand.” Carine turned hurriedly to leave.

“AND REMEMBER THIS, if anyone finds out that I have to teach you how to dress properly, you can kiss your promotion goodbye”

Hardstick15by5 05-06-2013 09:36 AM

Bro Chin71!

Thanks for the up!! 22 points?????? how did you get such high power??

4Dguru 05-06-2013 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardstick15by5 (Post 9110103)
Bro Chin71!

Thanks for the up!! 22 points?????? how did you get such high power??

bro chin71, 11-power. he oso premium member so can upz double pts (11x2) and zap ppl 11 pts . ordinary samster only can upz 11 and zap 5 pts......:D