The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   FB True adventures...... (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=598375)

axlrose 09-12-2016 09:40 AM

Re: FB True adventures......

Got one big boobs new prospect into by skinny butter maid maid hehehhee hope can up her nxt week

Informer 09-12-2016 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by axlrose (Post 15402834)
Got one big boobs new prospect into by skinny butter maid maid hehehhee hope can up her nxt week

Wish you luck bro.

axlrose 10-12-2016 12:06 PM

Anybody knows those 2 lovely boobs

axlrose 10-12-2016 12:11 PM

Can't wait to tap that ass and tit fuck her hehehe

Tamader 10-12-2016 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by axlrose (Post 15407045)
Can't wait to tap that ass and tit fuck her hehehe

Waiting for FR! :D

axlrose 10-12-2016 12:57 PM

Just found out u can attach pic wo using links 😂😂😂😂😂😂wtf hahaha

axlrose 10-12-2016 06:41 PM

This was the maid i quickied FOC from badoo think some bros have also upped her :) share ur experiences

axlrose 10-12-2016 06:43 PM

Same girl as above hehehe. Will try upload bit by bit others soon :)

axlrose 10-12-2016 06:45 PM

Same girl as above hehehe. Will try upload bit by bit others soon :)
This gal anal was nice hehehehe

axlrose 11-12-2016 12:41 PM

Happy hunting bros!!!

peterong 11-12-2016 05:30 PM

I love the big breast
Can I have her contact?

Thanks

axlrose 12-12-2016 10:08 AM

Yesterday was alone at home feeling itchy but too lazy to go out and Q for hotel. Called my maid fb and ask her if she free to do some cleaning only she ageed after an hour ding dong she's here. Requested she clean in singlet and shirt shorts. she was wearing these teddy undies. She started sweeping the floor while i was watching ufc. Was just wearing my boxers hehehe while she was sweeping everytime she bends down i get hard looking at her ass told her remove her top so wont be too hot for her hehehe she was reluctant so i closed the blinds and she removed her bra and continued.

axlrose 12-12-2016 10:38 AM

Took this before she started hehehehe

axlrose 12-12-2016 11:27 AM

I was lyong down on the sofa while she was sweeping, when she came to my area she noticed my semi erect cock and she held it and said hi hehehe...... told her to kiss it a bit and she proceeded to lick and suck my cock abit stopped her and told her to continue as i want to enjoy the moment. So she continues sweeping and atmfterwards she was moping the floor already i keep standing up to touch her as as grind her from behind everytime she bends down 😝😜 while she was moping the kitchen floor cannot tahan already just whip out my now hard cock bent her over the counter pulled down her undies and just penetrated her was suprised that she was already wet!!! Dun care about the sweat i found it added to the sexiness hehehe but no smell lah. Fucked her doggy slowly pulling it all the way out and plunging it in...... after awhile i pinned her to the wall raised her legs and penetrated her standing up not comfortable so carried her up whole still inside her and went to the sofa to continue she rode me like i was a horse wehehehe til i felt a rush of wetness on my balls whoa she came and came!!! Pulled out and laid her down and spread her legs wide and fucked her swollen pussy !!! When i was about to cum i pulled out and she went flr my cock but too late sprayed and cummed on her face after her initial shck she just opened her mouth and let me finish after the last drop i placed my tip on her tongue to clean up and she licked and sucked til it hurt bros know what im talking about hehhe. Afterwards passes her tissue to clean her face up she ttold me we shower together so up we go to shower so she can give me a bath. Hope bros enjoy and have a great week part 2 tbc...

wittyman 12-12-2016 11:48 AM

bro your wife not in the house while she cleaning hehe ? :D

dont play in backyard lao