The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   North East area (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=305560)

smlee 13-01-2021 12:27 AM

Re: North East area

Quote:

Originally Posted by morrissey1209 (Post 20418749)
No luck bro. Is she really back in the first place?

i am still talking to her on wechat. She is still in China unless she is very good at lying which i don't see the need for her to do so.

morrissey1209 13-01-2021 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smlee (Post 20421631)
i am still talking to her on wechat. She is still in China unless she is very good at lying which i don't see the need for her to do so.

Nah I dun think she is lying. I dun think she is coming back either.

CumExplorer 13-01-2021 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman11 (Post 20418718)
Hahaha.... thumbs up bro ... personally I feel Angelia’s features looks even sharper :p

Any luck “hunting” her latest location so far ?

ooo looks really great and tempting ... u unlock her everything ?:D

Iceman11 13-01-2021 01:59 PM

Hahahahah unfortunately no... I only at “basic” level becoz I only pay “basic” fees.... :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by CumExplorer (Post 20422343)
ooo looks really great and tempting ... u unlock her everything ?:D

Ahdi84 13-01-2021 05:23 PM

Bro can share the contact and location thanks.

smlee 14-01-2021 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morrissey1209 (Post 20421942)
Nah I dun think she is lying. I dun think she is coming back either.

maybe there will be unforeseen circumstances that will bring her back :p

Blazers 14-01-2021 06:14 AM

anyone can share location please? sounds like a convenient place for me cos i live along NEL

Bjord 14-01-2021 08:25 AM

Anyone can pm location and dmg? Sounds good for me as I live around NE area

morrissey1209 14-01-2021 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smlee (Post 20423423)
maybe there will be unforeseen circumstances that will bring her back :p

I told her before looks like she not coming back (before I deleted her) but she said not true, she may come back. I dun see it happening tho.

ForSomeFun 14-01-2021 12:50 PM

Didn’t manage to up so quite wasted

XavierXXX 15-01-2021 01:23 AM

Personally I feel L looks much prettier than A. L is also more accommodating. Always RTM for her.

Iceman11 16-01-2021 09:31 AM

L is attractive too and just different from A ... well... to each his own...

Current new batch loooks not bad compared to previous batch after A and L gone, look forward to try out soon, and hopefully they are not another “2 blue notes” category... :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by XavierXXX (Post 20424927)
Personally I feel L looks much prettier than A. L is also more accommodating. Always RTM for her.

yalpnez 17-01-2021 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman11 (Post 20426973)
L is attractive too and just different from A ... well... to each his own...

Current new batch loooks not bad compared to previous batch after A and L gone, look forward to try out soon, and hopefully they are not another “2 blue notes” category... :D

Have you seen them in person bro? Not trying to be a downer...but if you are basing “looks not bad” on what’s on FB...it’s just full of meitu. Just a precaution so that you don’t set your expectations too high haha

Complexion not as smooth and they aren’t fair looking. Their massage + finish is still decent. But compared to A & L...quite a far cry la.

Iceman11 17-01-2021 02:13 PM

Well said :D these days I always discount 5-10% before seeing their real person.

One bro mentioned in previous page one ml S not much different from her pic, I saw her advertisement from another site also similar.

Many places and many MLs to explores..... sigh.... time just not enough... but places that offer $88 gimmick always deter me as I don’t like to be upsale by ML during the sessions :o

Quote:

Originally Posted by yalpnez (Post 20428695)
Have you seen them in person bro? Not trying to be a downer...but if you are basing “looks not bad” on what’s on FB...it’s just full of meitu. Just a precaution so that you don’t set your expectations too high haha

Complexion not as smooth and they aren’t fair looking. Their massage + finish is still decent. But compared to A & L...quite a far cry la.

GREED 17-01-2021 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman11 (Post 20428882)
Well said :D these days I always discount 5-10% before seeing their real person.

One bro mentioned in previous page one ml S not much different from her pic, I saw her advertisement from another site also similar.

Many places and many MLs to explores..... sigh.... time just not enough... but places that offer $88 gimmick always deter me as I don’t like to be upsale by ML during the sessions :o

LOL you are very kind with your words, Most of the times its not only a discount in looks even body size and figure can deviate by more than 5 or 10 % which you have quoted.

And totally agree with you on that stupid $88 gimmick, recently went to a spa at hougang and ML trying to upsell me this dumb shit and i just reply reject politely and counter her that i would rather want a hj. In the end i got what i wanted at standard rate.