The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Fucking in the public area (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=62148)

Chess 05-12-2006 04:39 PM

Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dicker21 (Post 1764477)
Wow Bro i used to be regluar there swim and the guard always ask for pass the best is still do at the jacuzzi near the washing bay hehe:D

It used to be round 2 party over there after 3am :D .... whenever the lift coming up to that level everyone start hidding..

free facilities hor.

it was really fun out there. frenz bring frenz it a mass

was caught and give serious warning by the guard.

@Wendy@ 05-12-2006 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr_missile (Post 1764272)
isn't this considered a form of molest too?

i think he wants more adventurer, that's why masturbating infront of people, it happened to my colleague that he masturbated at the balcony opposite of a girl's bedroom, u think this is fun or metamorphosis? :o

mr_missile 05-12-2006 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @Wendy@ (Post 1764522)
i think he wants more adventurer, that's why masturbating infront of people, it happened to my colleague that he masturbated at the balcony opposite of a girl's bedroom, u think this is fun or metamorphosis? :o

Sis wendy,
You may be rite in a sense that the guy is more 'adventurous' to masturbate in 'unusual' places.
But to masturbate infront of people, especially strangers (ladies) is definitely NOT normal. It's a kind of fetish. However, I think it's a kind of perversion.
That guy obviously derived thrill not from the act of masturbating in the balcony opp a girl's bedroom, but rather the 'showing off' to the girl.
As for whether I think this is fun? No. I respect members of the opposite sex. I reserve my sex acts with my partner in the sanctuary of a bedroom. :)
You mentioned metamorphosis. Not quite get what you mean by you using the word here though. Care to elaborate?

mr_missile 05-12-2006 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @Wendy@ (Post 1764522)

Sis wendy,
U may be rite in a sense that the guy is more 'adventurous' to masturbate in 'unusual' places.
But to masturbate infront of people, especially strangers (ladies) is definitely NOT normal. It's a kind of fetish. However, I think it's a kind of perversion.
That guy obviously derived thrill not from the act of masturbating in the balcony opp a girl's bedroom, but rather the 'showing off' to the girl.
As for whether I think this is fun? No. I respect members of the opposite sex. I prefer to play safe and reserve my sex acts with my partner in the sanctuary of a bedroom. :)
You mentioned metamorphosis. Not quite get what you mean by you using the word here though. Care to elaborate?

Rw6828 05-12-2006 11:37 PM

Interesting topic, sis wendy, pls elaborate leh

Rw6828 05-12-2006 11:38 PM

Interesting topic, sis wendy, pls elaborate leh

djpp 06-12-2006 05:00 AM

I have try it at a block staircase at teck whye...... somemore she wearing jeans...... Very different feeling.......

7211 06-12-2006 06:45 AM

Reminds me of nong nong time ago...

1. Bonking at Various Staircases
2. Corner of voiddeck in afternoon - hj/bj by exgf (exciting)
3. Sentosa Beach
4. Cinema - hj/bj
5. Chalet with friends, under blanket secretly - hj :o
6. Secondary school classroom
7. Double deck bus
8. Single deck bus - Hj . Busy hours in evening

more recent years,

9. in car
10. West Coast park public toilet
11. Pulau ubin
12. Hotel balacony in Japan overlooking the beach and sea.

X-Guy 06-12-2006 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @Wendy@ (Post 1764013)
eh one more thing, i notice the guys always masturbating in the bus, using his hand and play his little brother and cover by his jacket or coat, some daring guys will show to you when you sit beside or near to him, this is terrible.. :mad: he dun mind to dirty his hand but how can he dirty the seat!!!?? when the sperm spilt off??

next time if the guy show it to you, you can scream and scold him "so small". :p
That is what my gfs did.

X-Guy 06-12-2006 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @Wendy@ (Post 1764013)
eh one more thing, i notice the guys always masturbating in the bus, using his hand and play his little brother and cover by his jacket or coat, some daring guys will show to you when you sit beside or near to him, this is terrible.. :mad: he dun mind to dirty his hand but how can he dirty the seat!!!?? when the sperm spilt off??

next time if the guy show it to you, you can scream and scold him "so small". :p
That is what my gfs did.

SeAHuM 06-12-2006 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chess (Post 1764457)
wow... bring back my memory again

In my 20s lack of $$ so have to visit this places for

7) finger and lick in ex 97 disco ( that the day i lost my HP :p )

Err i can imagine fingering, but how you lick in the disco? unless its in the toilet.....

@Wendy@ 06-12-2006 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr_missile (Post 1764658)
Sis wendy,
You may be rite in a sense that the guy is more 'adventurous' to masturbate in 'unusual' places.
As for whether I think this is fun? No. I respect members of the opposite sex. I reserve my sex acts with my partner in the sanctuary of a bedroom. :)

my meaning for metamorphosis means the in-balanced of mentality or mind and psychology.. this kind of people have to seek for Doctor, if you have a family member having this habit (masturbate infront of people) what will you think and do? i'm not sure how they started to have this kind of behaviour but once it happened once and i'm sure there will be twice or 3rd time and even more at anytime, anywhere and etc.. but having sex in the public that will be different story lor, coz they want to be more adventurous, fun and exiciting... :rolleyes:

@Wendy@ 06-12-2006 01:13 PM

Normally guys like to do this, what about girls?? anyone masturbated in the public before?

tryying 06-12-2006 02:12 PM

If u r staying in those flat having center corridor, it would be fun having sex with someone down there during midnight for some fun. Esp bonking one of ur neighbour, damn shiok! How I wish it will be happening to me one day....... :D

7211 07-12-2006 02:43 AM

Reminds me of nong nong time ago..

1. Various staircase with xgf
2. corner of voiddeck in late morning - hj + bj by xgf (exciting)
3. Secondary school class - Hj/bj
4. Cinemas - Hj/bj only
5. Sentosa
6. Chalet, Hj covered by blanket - Friends around dunnoe
7. Double deck bus
8. Single deck bus - hj + finger during busy evening hours, Packed bus

More recently,

West coast park toilet -quickie
In car at various locations - bj/hj only
The carpark of dunnoe what building besides Funan - Really nice and quiet place
Hotel balcony overlooking the beach in Goldcoast