The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbf.today/index.php)
-   Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] (https://sbf.today/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls" (https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=433266)

Mr_don_juan 08-10-2014 06:39 PM

Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssurfer987 (Post 11929645)
Thanks bro for the commando MR. Time to tick one off the KIV list. :rolleyes:
Speaking of Innocence, thinking of trying her as well since she in my list so long liao... Btw when is Innocence going back? Trying to squeeze time to arrange to try all on my list...

should try when she here. innocence 妹妹 is another gem.:p and to that zapper i will take action if what u claim what is true.

derrickboy 08-10-2014 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gumupai (Post 11929546)
I commando this time round and yes, this Icy is Selina aka An An.
I asked her and she admitted.

However, as Icy, she charges $10 more than when she's Selina and An An.
When i asked her why the $10 extra, is it will translate to $10 worth of value-added service? She said no....if you call the $110 hotline, then it's $110.
I argued that a $4 prawn noodle will be slightly different from a $5 one, she just smile cheekily and said "who ask you never call the $100 hotline?"

Back to MR...well...before her, my previous massage was innocence..so...what do you think?

If Innocence massage is 10/10, hers is 5/10.
All these girls have some sort of difficulties, that's why "no choice" come into this trade,(no choice is a choice by the way) but alas, while some are gifted, some aren't. Icy isn't gifted in this trade.

Looks: 7.5/10 without make up at all, she still look pretty nice!
Boobs and figure: 7/10
I asked for BM but she said hers too small, so nope...then said also becoz pms, pain. In fact, if i never request for everything to be off, she'll gladly be just be in her bra. But tall and no fat...in fact to the skinny side.

Autoroam: only top

Location: 9/10....v discreet and classy and comfortable, no complaints here.
Massage: as above compared with innocence..rather piano...can see not trained. Anyhow press here then press there.

HDLY: 5/10 WTF, she tickles me when only massages for 15min??? She saw me no reaction at all, so continue to massage more, but same same no strength type.

GFE: 6/10 initially, i purposely dun speak at all, and she also happily don't open her mouth. I took the initiative to break the ice and chat and crack jokes with her.

HJ: 5/10 she sat on my left hand side and start mechanically, doing just HJ and nothing else, no teasing...v serious...ermm...just like a robot. A HJ simulation robot isn't very stimulating.

Job completed in 30mins. I stayed on for 10 more mins to chat.

RTM? what do you say? She's a sweet ger...i'd love to have a gf like this so pretty....but hey i'm here for a massage + gd release. Sigh...she's just don;t quite belong to this trade i should say. Ppl like innocence, fate, ruby etc make things rather competitive, like it or not she'll lose out.

I satisfied my curiosity today. Curiosity doesn't kill the cat but it definitely burn a hole in my pocket. :o

Bro, thanks for taking one for the team... this MR certainly brings back memories...

She was known as an an, angie etc but it doesn't matter as long as she is still the same - you are right she obviously is doing this unwillingly and she shows it... bros spending money for this experience? Duh... it is almost an insult to innocence to be compared to the likes of her (sorry no offence to you bro).

Location and place is good, and will be perfect if she is fun... what a waste... she is pretty... what a waste 2...

For her "massage", see if this rings a bell - massage on the back is touch touch shoulders, arms, back, legs x 5 sets then turn over for hj... got press front or not I can't recall... doesn't matter anywayz...

GFE and hj: you are right-this will be how a robot gf will be... mechanical responses and mechanical strokes... abit awkward as well...

Only consolation for me, I got the $100 deal... and I paid her exact amount-she is the only ML to have not received any tips from me... I just left the dough on the table while she happily chomp on the food I bought her wo even taking a look a me; while I opened the door and left on my own...

I may just visit her later to get a "in person" look at the pokies I merely touched - just for closure... :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssurfer987 (Post 11929645)
Wah bro, you also know my type ar. :D
But any MR also good to read ma.

There you go bro, got ppl commando Icy for you liao. Almost same treatment from your MR previously, think you can skip liao~

Bro I am no psychic but I have good memory-you said that before of a ML I wanted to try...

For ice ice baby, I am not surprised she hasn't changed but surprised that she is still surviving-maybe that is why she needed to enlist herself to a reputable stable for her continual survival.

Sorry I may seem a bit hard on her, but I really can put myself in the shoes of bros who visited her b4.... :(

Reya 08-10-2014 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by conquer (Post 11926527)
Sorry bro. My bad. :(

no worries bro

recommend me those solid massage that will relax tense muscle from sports can already haha
perhaps what i needed was this kind of relaxing massage that will ease the tension of muscles and sore/aching

Reya 08-10-2014 07:58 PM

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=457473

is this the innocence everyone talk about?
her massage really very good?

baotohk 08-10-2014 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reya (Post 11930125)

Her massage is normal but GFE gaogao

canthaveenuf 08-10-2014 08:22 PM

So this Yori/Ruby confirmed RTC liao? Bro Chewy was saying she just move house nia.

Waited and waited and waited until she go home liao. What a waste !!! Damn. :(

canthaveenuf 08-10-2014 08:23 PM

Quote:

Her massage is average lah. But got put in effort. But chatting with her is the fun part. :D

macktamer 08-10-2014 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derrickboy (Post 11929977)
I may just visit her later to get a "in person" look at the pokies I merely touched - just for closure... :)

somehow I knew you will visit her again, she is "so your type".
even a few more bad MRs will not stop you. Bravo!
cannot denied the "1.7m" in the title got my heart skipping again :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by gumupai (Post 11929546)
If Innocence massage is 10/10, hers is 5/10.

Quote:

yes, that's her.

I feel so guilty, I only rate innocence massage 6/10.
But you won't wanna waste time on her massage, she is so much fun, and is definitely worthy of her rate.
Must RTM to her soon.

You should search for bro stiffness's MR on Bao Er and Xin Er for good massage. I havn't try both yet.

Bunny's massage make me sleep better, but my regular masseuse for my front shoulder (I do weight lifting) is Sabrina, but she is a tough nut to crack lol

JizZ 08-10-2014 08:54 PM

Just visited Irene today. Second time and still as good as ever!
A small petite girl and looks good too. Her GFE is great. Too bad no 69 HJ this time as she is having her big aunty :(. But had it on my first time and it feels great having her pussy in your face.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...ight=sammy1978

Ratings:
Looks: 8/10 (syt look which grows on you)
Body: 8/10 (not bah bah type, nice ass. Slight tummy though)
Boobs: 8/10 (not for boob lovers but it doesnt matter to me. Its still enough to grab :P)
Massage: 8.5/10 (its decent and can tell she tries her best)
HDLY: 8.5/10 (asked for extra time for more shiokness heh)
GFE: 9/10 (very good service and attitude. Will bath you before and after)

gumupai 08-10-2014 08:58 PM

To clarify, I use the word "if", for the purpose of comparison. it doesn't mean I give innocence 10/10,
Haa, but hers still would score a decent 7/10...(which means icy is 3.5 as pro-rated)

However, fun factor and gfe would push innocence's overall to 8.5/10.
At least she's such a good teaser, steam man.

I've heard much abt Venus here, think is my next target. :)

inkrubber98 08-10-2014 09:24 PM

Now that Ruby is gone looks like all the attention will be shifted to Innocence. :D 小单纯你要加油!

yqz7 08-10-2014 09:58 PM

Quote:

To b frank her massage is not the best but she definitely not piano and puts in effort. The best thing abt her is u can really chat with her abt anything. Really 天南地北

Mr_don_juan 08-10-2014 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gumupai (Post 11930480)
To clarify, I use the word "if", for the purpose of comparison. it doesn't mean I give innocence 10/10,
Haa, but hers still would score a decent 7/10...(which means icy is 3.5 as pro-rated)

I've heard much abt Venus here, think is my next target. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by inkrubber98 (Post 11930625)
Now that Ruby is gone looks like all the attention will be shifted to Innocence. :D 小单纯你要加油!

princess,innocence and rainie are my favourite massage 妹妹 until yuki or ruby return. :D

D0ppleganger 08-10-2014 10:28 PM

Hi guys, has anyone tried her before?

http://tianting808.com/xixi-d-cup/

Damn horny for BM and BBBJ now :p

canthaveenuf 08-10-2014 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macktamer (Post 11930302)
Bunny's massage make me sleep better, but my regular masseuse for my front shoulder (I do weight lifting) is Sabrina, but she is a tough nut to crack lol

Have not tried Bunny (cos face not gum me), but got to agree Sabrina's massage is one of the better ones. Was writing her MR and trying to find words to describer my TCSS with her and I think you hit it with the words "tough nut to crack". I find it quite difficult to chat with her. LOL.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gumupai (Post 11930480)

Quote:

Originally Posted by yqz7 (Post 11930818)
To b frank her massage is not the best but she definitely not piano and puts in effort. The best thing abt her is u can really chat with her abt anything. Really 天南地北

Now all this talk about Innocence. Haha. And not to forget her steamy moaning. Don't cum also can not. Hee hee. Must find time to go look for that elusive tattoo.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan (Post 11930853)
princess,innocence and rainie are my favourite massage 妹妹 until yuki or ruby return. :D

Yeah, Rainie a nice gal too. Massage average, but very very nice gal to chat with. So sweet her voice. Also like the way she laugh/giggle.

BonkersRoom 08-10-2014 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freshtree (Post 11923283)
Saw this new chai from bonkers bro.This ts name very nice.Like bang bros.. Haha.Always,was looking around for some massage service,called up a buddy of mine and he told me that this girl although not very pretty like the those creme of the crops but the thing is,she is very experienced in massage.My buddy told me she is really massage trainer in china.Just nice for a good rub after that soccer match on Sunday.

Got her number and callee her up for a session.Her voice is sweet and welcoming.Well it does actually matach how the way she looks.Arranged time with her and thus make my way down to her destination.Was expecting nothing much other than a good rub.So yea,
arranged for an evening session.

Her place was easy to find and has lotsa pRking.But I always park corner just in case la.So yea lor. You know what I mean. She suddenly called me and asked me to do her favour.. Something which I don't mind which is to buy her lunch., or early dinner.She hasn't eaten the whole day.So I thought ok lor. Not much of an issue.

Ok skip everything to meeting her at her door step. Well, she don't look that bad la.Girl next door demure innocent look, I don't like too chio one, 好看不好吃. Lol.She led me into the room, while holding hands, very sweet,, and warmth. She ask if she can finish her food first.. I say why not, she is hungry, then she should eat first. While eating, we had some small talk..chat about life and everything. Seems like a pretty nice lass.. She finished her food fast which made me guilty.. Cause I always believe eating is king..So she went to wash up and led me into the showers,

Showering sob la.One thing to take note,her body is nice,ample boobs,just nice for her body.Wash me clean clean and led me to bed.Ok so here it goes, her massGe is good.. Reslly good. I told her where I pain, she literally read my mind and gave me extra rubs on my sore areas,, especially my legs, it is like sports massage altoghether,, she told me muscle tissue sore cannot use strength, must slowly rub to ease the muscles, hard massages will make it even sore.Well, it was super good.I totally fell asleep.Pushed very steady, wake me up and asked me want hj or CIM I opted for CIM to i see how she fare for bbbj.

So it starts,her mouth is is good. Gave me the contstant jerks while blowing me.. The shivers if you know what I mean.It was good, then then,she blew me to the extent that I cannot tahan any more,I blew my load in her mouth.After that she still I stared at me cheekily.Damn this session was good

Name:grapes
Looks:eauty is in the eye of the beholder, not bad la.
Body: a little baby fats, which makes her very huggable.. And soft smooth body..
Boobs: nicely size and shaped for her body. Nice
BBBJ: her bbbj is good. Really good.
Fingering: Yes
GFE: 7/10 friendly
Attitude: 8/10 (polite)
Massage : 10/10 personal opinion, good!
RTM: yes! Must go for sore body again!http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6#post11916536

Thanks Bro for your MR. She is in need of a gem

Scombridae 08-10-2014 11:36 PM

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=480765
Went to tried this Tong Tong last week when I couldn't find BingBing's thread.
I wrote a MR on the thread but was deleted, and got zap!
This is my true experience with TongTong.

After about 5min of massage, she started the bbbj and try to upsell me $200for a FJ. Turned her down, the price is ridiculous! So she finished me off with a HJ. Cannot suck nips and only roaming top, out in 30min or less.

==========================================

Thanks to a regular bro to this thread, pm me the new contact for Bing Bing.

http://hornyden.com/co-co/
http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!water/cwuk

I went today. She can still recognise me.
I didn't know about her new package before I book her, but she was nice to ask whether I want to finish with a BBBJ-CIM or BBBJ-FJ. Off course FJ lah, and she get down to business. Sensual breast massage, then BBBJ, while she is blowing me, she was fumbling with the CD, and before we knew it, I came! Shit! but she didn't took out my 2IC, continue to suck me clean clean. Shiok!
But felt a bit wasted, as I didn't get to fuck her.

After wash up, still got 30min, she ask me whether want 2nd round since I miss fire. My legs felt weak already so decline the nice offer and just ask her to massage until time up. Massage nothing to shout about but the GFE is there. Will RTM to complete the mission.

boobies666 09-10-2014 12:47 AM

If not wrong remember reading somewhere that there's another ML staying same apartment as innocence?? Can give the link? Btw just RTM innocence maybe I too shiok but never notice her tattoo leh haha

Freshtree 09-10-2014 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by conquer (Post 11924270)
Massage 10/10 still got BBBJ? Sure or not? Have any other bros tried? :confused:

Of course Bro, NO BBBJ how to CIM. haha! I actually blow my LOAD into her mouth.

stiffness 09-10-2014 02:37 AM

FR on Mint aka Hazel (Shakyywayy).

Mint's chewyfruit page seems to be down for now.
Mint's SBF page (tarma with sister) here.

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...813603f82d.jpg

I’ll put a disclaimer first.. I’ve visited Mint (and her sister) when she was in her previous stable that is extremely well-known for offering proper/professional JG. So this is not the first visit, but because she has shifted into being an independent worker and I need a proper JG, thought I'd visit her and get a good treatment.

Location was convenient and centrally located, with ample open air parking. The apartment is a bit of a letdown but comparable to many ML locations nowadays. It's not a modern one bed or studio apartment like Venus or Wawa etc, but shared toilet with others including her sister. Her room has a double bed on the floor, which she said makes it harder for her to massage as she was used to the proper massage table. Still, the minute she opened the door, she recognised me as a client from the previous stable, and was happy to see me. She hugged me at the door and held my hands to bring me to her room, helped me to undress and as usual, lingered really long at my groin area when she was squatting to pull off my pants. She then ushered me to the bathroom (quite a distance away). I told her to ensure that male clients don't bump into each other and she said she'll keep that in mind. Showered while she waited outside, and then led me back to the room where I lied on the bed. She started to strip from her sexy black mini dress showing off her Size 6 super slim slender body to her bra and lacy undies. She showed off her muscles on her arms, saying since she started working in SG her arms have become muscular lol.

She has that innocent SYT look with a slightly sexy/husky voice, not the teh kind but the friendly type. Her face is very pleasant to look at, and she has lovely long hair, smells nice too. Very slim body, no fat definitely, not skinny, just nice!

In the past stable, massage was 30 mins followed by 60 mins JG which allowed her to really focus on JG in a professional and sensual way. Now at 60 mins, the massage lasted about 20 mins and the JG and special 20-30 and the remainder showering. Maybe next time i'll go for 90 mins lol.

Her massage was same as at previous stable, good effort with constant checks, didn't use oil which is good, and did the bum thing (those who are regulars will know lol). Not pro massage but good strength. But for those of you keen to try her, maybe suggest that she shorten the massage time so she has time for what she's really good at.. JG!

After massage she asked me to go doggie to do HDLY, but I told her I don't like it, and can I flip over. She said okay and when I did, she straddled me (in her lacy undie) and proceeded to take off her bra. Then she lied on top of me, her warm body against mine in an intimate hug. I could feel her small B cups with perky nips on my chest. She then proceeded to BM my front, which was nice, but with small boobs it's hard to do a good BM. She did run her boobs over my face a few times, letting me hungrily lick and suck on her wee boobies. But yeah if you want a good BM, go for her sister lol. Then she went in between my legs and did her JG. As mentioned in my previous FR on her, her unique skill is JG where she can get you hard, and then do the vein thing which is painful, and that deflates and then hard again. Hard soft hard soft. Pleasure pain pleasure pain. This lasted for a damn long time. Plus she knows when men will be cumming, and she'd stroke hard suddenly and when you're near the point of no return, would stop and let you cool down, before doing it again. This went on forever, until I couldn't take it and told her I really really need to cum. She then came to my side so I could roam her smooth soft silky youthful SYT body, and she even bent down so I could again suck on her delightful nips like a hungry baby. I warned her I don't cum easily and I showed her how I DIY myself, she watched my hands intently and then she said to let her do it, and true enough she was stroking me in such a way that I just exploded. She cleaned me up and then cuddled up next to me. OMG, to have her body spooning me was blissful! We chatted a bit more, she is really friendly once she knows you. She said her location hard to get decent food, so guys if you go there bring along some chinese food for her, I think she'd appreciate it lol.

Showered again, paid her $110+ tips, and left a damn happy man. Note of bros: Entrance to apartment block can be obvious so don't loiter around the front. I drive past I can see you guys haha :P

No points tonight.. Too tired and I'm about to wank off my admirably bigger and harder cock. Yeah, her JG really works :)

Will RTM to tarma her and her sister... :)

Oh yeah for those of you who have not tried proper shakyywayy grade massage, please take note that it can get painful. Mint was demonstrating to me how little pressure she was using and still guys were saying it was painful. You guys never been through Ye Fang's treatment :P But let her know if it's too painful and she'll adjust. Believe me when I say that a good JG will give you immediate results. My cock is harder and thicker now :)

And she cannot understand English, so those of you smsing her in English, she can't reply to you guys.

felix1988 09-10-2014 03:18 AM

http://www.sammyboysexforum.com/showthread.php?t=474823

Any bros with MR on this xue er? Thanks in advance

gentingfw 09-10-2014 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by advante (Post 11918358)
Kudos to TS for his excellent photoshop skills. For all the details he did to this particular ML, he could have gotten an award anywhere. Reason I am posting here is that, I am pretty sure it would have be deleted if I post on his thread. And I also don't understand why is there any positive MR in the first place.

Looks: 1/10 (totally different person, 10% resemblance I would say, I would have thought that I went for the wrong person)
Massage: 2/10 (almost non-existent, for her size at least you would have think that she have slightly more strength, but instead, it was one of the worst I have encountered till now and she finished the massage in under 15 minutes)
HJ: 3/10 (managed to jerk it off after some time)
Overall: 2/10 (the rating says it all)

There are way better MLs out in the field. Totally waste of time and money.

I second that...
wasted my off day ...

iori08 09-10-2014 07:50 AM

Hi all, any one with mr for aisha from bonkersroom?
http://bonkersroom.com/aisha-%e7%88%b1%e8%8e%8e/

ssurfer987 09-10-2014 07:58 AM

All of you keep talking about Innocence and Raine until I think I need to visit them soon... On list for so long and I had to try them after so many recommendations...

Quote:

But you won't wanna waste time on her massage, she is so much fun, and is definitely worthy of her rate.
Must RTM to her soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan (Post 11930853)

Quote:

Originally Posted by canthaveenuf (Post 11931017)

Now all this talk about Innocence. Haha. And not to forget her steamy moaning. Don't cum also can not. Hee hee. Must find time to go look for that elusive tattoo.

Yeah, Rainie a nice gal too. Massage average, but very very nice gal to chat with. So sweet her voice. Also like the way she laugh/giggle.

Seems like chewy's site is not down just that he removed Hazel/Mint link from his website and left Laura only. Dunno what the reason....

Quote:

Originally Posted by stiffness (Post 11932108)
FR on Mint aka Hazel (Shakyywayy).

Mint's chewyfruit page seems to be down for now.
Mint's SBF page (tarma with sister) here.

I’ll put a disclaimer first.. I’ve visited Mint (and her sister) when she was in her previous stable that is extremely well-known for offering proper/professional JG. So this is not the first visit, but because she has shifted into being an independent worker and I need a proper JG, thought I'd visit her and get a good treatment.

Location was convenient and centrally located, with ample open air parking. The apartment is a bit of a letdown but comparable to many ML locations nowadays. It's not a modern one bed or studio apartment like Venus or Wawa etc, but shared toilet with others including her sister. Her room has a double bed on the floor, which she said makes it harder for her to massage as she was used to the proper massage table. Still, the minute she opened the door, she recognised me as a client from the previous stable, and was happy to see me. She hugged me at the door and held my hands to bring me to her room, helped me to undress and as usual, lingered really long at my groin area when she was squatting to pull off my pants. She then ushered me to the bathroom (quite a distance away). I told her to ensure that male clients don't bump into each other and she said she'll keep that in mind. Showered while she waited outside, and then led me back to the room where I lied on the bed. She started to strip from her sexy black mini dress showing off her Size 6 super slim slender body to her bra and lacy undies. She showed off her muscles on her arms, saying since she started working in SG her arms have become muscular lol.

She has that innocent SYT look with a slightly sexy/husky voice, not the teh kind but the friendly type. Her face is very pleasant to look at, and she has lovely long hair, smells nice too. Very slim body, no fat definitely, not skinny, just nice!

In the past stable, massage was 30 mins followed by 60 mins JG which allowed her to really focus on JG in a professional and sensual way. Now at 60 mins, the massage lasted about 20 mins and the JG and special 20-30 and the remainder showering. Maybe next time i'll go for 90 mins lol.

Her massage was same as at previous stable, good effort with constant checks, didn't use oil which is good, and did the bum thing (those who are regulars will know lol). Not pro massage but good strength. But for those of you keen to try her, maybe suggest that she shorten the massage time so she has time for what she's really good at.. JG!

After massage she asked me to go doggie to do HDLY, but I told her I don't like it, and can I flip over. She said okay and when I did, she straddled me (in her lacy undie) and proceeded to take off her bra. Then she lied on top of me, her warm body against mine in an intimate hug. I could feel her small B cups with perky nips on my chest. She then proceeded to BM my front, which was nice, but with small boobs it's hard to do a good BM. She did run her boobs over my face a few times, letting me hungrily lick and suck on her wee boobies. But yeah if you want a good BM, go for her sister lol. Then she went in between my legs and did her JG. As mentioned in my previous FR on her, her unique skill is JG where she can get you hard, and then do the vein thing which is painful, and that deflates and then hard again. Hard soft hard soft. Pleasure pain pleasure pain. This lasted for a damn long time. Plus she knows when men will be cumming, and she'd stroke hard suddenly and when you're near the point of no return, would stop and let you cool down, before doing it again. This went on forever, until I couldn't take it and told her I really really need to cum. She then came to my side so I could roam her smooth soft silky youthful SYT body, and she even bent down so I could again suck on her delightful nips like a hungry baby. I warned her I don't cum easily and I showed her how I DIY myself, she watched my hands intently and then she said to let her do it, and true enough she was stroking me in such a way that I just exploded. She cleaned me up and then cuddled up next to me. OMG, to have her body spooning me was blissful! We chatted a bit more, she is really friendly once she knows you. She said her location hard to get decent food, so guys if you go there bring along some chinese food for her, I think she'd appreciate it lol.

Showered again, paid her $110+ tips, and left a damn happy man. Note of bros: Entrance to apartment block can be obvious so don't loiter around the front. I drive past I can see you guys haha :P

No points tonight.. Too tired and I'm about to wank off my admirably bigger and harder cock. Yeah, her JG really works :)

Will RTM to tarma her and her sister... :)

Oh yeah for those of you who have not tried proper shakyywayy grade massage, please take note that it can get painful. Mint was demonstrating to me how little pressure she was using and still guys were saying it was painful. You guys never been through Ye Fang's treatment :P But let her know if it's too painful and she'll adjust. Believe me when I say that a good JG will give you immediate results. My cock is harder and thicker now :)

And she cannot understand English, so those of you smsing her in English, she can't reply to you guys.

derrickboy 09-10-2014 08:01 AM

Quote:

somehow I knew you will visit her again, she is "so your type".
even a few more bad MRs will not stop you. Bravo!
cannot denied the "1.7m" in the title got my heart skipping again :(

yes, that's her.

Must RTM to her soon.

Yeah bro, sometimes you know me too well that it gets a bit eerie... :D

I remembered that time innocence's big aunt came to visit so cancelled the appointment and I was deciding between ice ice baby and suki. Coincidentally now that innocence is mentioned becos of iib... :rolleyes:

So you see, I selected her over suki and that tell how "my type" she is... I really wanted to make it work... or can just simply say I am a 贱男人 to wanna find her again after bashing her here...:D

Just hope that her new "strict den master" can make things easier for me...

Anyway for bros who is thinking to visit innocence for the first time, there is a questionnaire...

gumupai 09-10-2014 08:38 AM

Actually innocence's questionaire quite simple mah. My 1st visit and i spotted alrdy.

derrickboy 09-10-2014 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gumupai (Post 11932786)
Actually innocence's questionaire quite simple mah. My 1st visit and i spotted alrdy.

Lol... good for you bro...

I actually didn't go thru this questionnaire but heard from a follow bro... so I dunno how it is like...

But think the first q generally shd be:

"我按过你吗?"

bennywho 09-10-2014 10:21 AM

Tried rainie some time back.

In my opinion, is worth trying as her massage is good. I rate her slightly better or as good as ruby for the massage. In terms of gfe, she and ruby and princess are friends. Birds of same feathers flock together. Can expect similar experience.

She's leaving soon (probably couple more wks). hopefully she'll return to shore next time
http://sammyboyforum.nl/showthread.php?p=11791975

ssurfer987 09-10-2014 11:00 AM

I think should reply her:
"你没按过我, 可是你可以按按我啊" :D
Pardon me for the lame joke~

Hopefully can get to try her soon but this week so not free :mad:....

Quote:

Originally Posted by derrickboy (Post 11932966)
Lol... good for you bro...

I actually didn't go thru this questionnaire but heard from a follow bro... so I dunno how it is like...

But think the first q generally shd be:

"我按过你吗?"

From the first TS post about her, I reckon around max 5 days left before she had to return or transit then can come back if she wants..
OMG dun think enough time left to book her liao... This week no time to book liao.... So sad.... Hopefully she able to transit and come back for 1 more month.....

Maybe her regular can shred some light on her actual leaving date and her intention of coming back again or not.... If not left only poor princess alone... so ke lian.... Speaking of which knn also time to rtm her as well.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by bennywho (Post 11933222)
Tried rainie some time back.

In my opinion, is worth trying as her massage is good. I rate her slightly better or as good as ruby for the massage. In terms of gfe, she and ruby and princess are friends. Birds of same feathers flock together. Can expect similar experience.

She's leaving soon (probably couple more wks). hopefully she'll return to shore next time
http://sammyboyforum.nl/showthread.php?p=11791975

baotohk 09-10-2014 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yqz7 (Post 11930818)

Queen of talk cock :D