PDA

View Full Version : New shop at Havelock

vincent2982
27-10-2008, 11:46 PM
A new shop at Havelock road. Have try it. Those shop under HDB
Have try out one of the girls. Got 1 look cute. Good in moaning, wet very fast, can fingering. lip kiss only lor. BJ is good. Love the ball sucking.

complicated1983
28-10-2008, 12:08 AM
wich part of havelock ?

mike38
28-10-2008, 09:20 AM
what is this no ead no tail;
please supply more details.........:cool:

TBboy
28-10-2008, 10:05 AM
A new shop at Havelock road. Have try it. Those shop under HDB
Have try out one of the girls. Got 1 look cute. Good in moaning, wet very fast, can fingering. lip kiss only lor. BJ is good. Love the ball sucking.

If i m not wrong, the blk has a coffeeshop at the corner that is famous for fied keow teo just in front of a L-shaped hawker center.
I tried that place couple weeks back. The gal that served me was a bit plump,but she was really horny. I was fingering her untill she cant tahan ask her me to fuck her.

Good luck on the location. PM me if u still cant find add.

Angelsonline
28-10-2008, 10:05 AM
Brudder, got to share more details. The hit and run FR is not going to bring much attention to the joint. :cool:

vincent2982
28-10-2008, 11:26 AM
If i m not wrong, the blk has a coffeeshop at the corner that is famous for fied keow teo just in front of a L-shaped hawker center.
I tried that place couple weeks back. The gal that served me was a bit plump,but she was really horny. I was fingering her untill she cant tahan ask her me to fuck her.

Good luck on the location. PM me if u still cant find add.

He, Bro, i think we try the same girl. Sorry guys, i duno want to give full add or not, cos i scare vice go raid. I believe TBboy already give enough info on the place ba. Not only got fried keow teo, oso the duck rice also popular

~Tauro~
28-10-2008, 11:34 AM
State more details pls with her service too.

Karma Karma
28-10-2008, 12:17 PM
Havelock which part?

vincent2982
28-10-2008, 12:23 PM
Havelock which part?

Along havelock road only got 1 HDB shop house. U won't miss it.

chukeliang
28-10-2008, 10:20 PM
are u toking abt chin swee rd tis side or the indus rd tat side

pirahna
29-10-2008, 03:03 AM
I think that is already a thread for this.

Quiet Peaceful Massage Under HDB Flat

vincent2982
29-10-2008, 10:46 AM
I think that is already a thread for this.

Quiet Peaceful Massage Under HDB Flat

That is indus rd. I'm not talkin abt that place. Diff thread bro

Angelsonline
29-10-2008, 02:17 PM
Looks like our brother vincent is talking about the chin swee side.

Brudder Vincent, maybe you can tell us more about the damages. I am sure the brudders dont wish to go there and get a heart attack from the prices instead of the services. :D

vincent2982
29-10-2008, 02:24 PM
Looks like our brother vincent is talking about the chin swee side.

Brudder Vincent, maybe you can tell us more about the damages. I am sure the brudders dont wish to go there and get a heart attack from the prices instead of the services. :D

Price is quite standard. $100 for ur frav workout. $30 entry fee

Teo Ken
30-10-2008, 10:06 AM
Was there last night around 10 pm walk in only 2 girls here. Was lead by a younger one to the room. Strip to my birthday suit and start massage. Then after about 10 mins told turn over she start to play piano on the front. Final GQ was out nd i opt for full service while the girl was out get the staff stereo moaning coming from nxt rm. Damm it makes you more horny.

Look; 6.5
Boobs; B full hand size
BJ; no strenght
FJ; wet and moan dunno real not
RTF; will want to try the girl nxt room (show her when i come out.)

cche
09-11-2008, 11:02 AM
was there after work, it's easy to find. there was only 1girl sitting outside, as the other one was "busy" inside. stripped to my birthday suit and the massage started w/powder. then after a good rub on the shoulders and back, slowly moving down to the leg and started teasing my didi and balls cannot take it already. she asked me to turn around. massaged the chest and piano abit and GQ popped. opted for full service. went to take cd and came back, started off with bj, the place cd on the head of didi and used mouth to cap it. blow me until i cannot tahan, hands start to finger her until she was moaning and dripping wet she cannnot tahan and went on top and started the fj. changed many positions until i cannot tahan and cummed, didnt not take out immediately she lets you rest inside her for sometime. after finished she cleaned me up, hugged and kissed and slept beside and chit chat, then chatting half way, she said she still horny and wants second round, then she went to get another cd and round 2 began. what an exprience.

Look: 6.5
Boobs: B full hand size
BJ: 7
FJ: 7 (wet until dripping and moan until like she very high)
RTF: yes

pirahna
09-11-2008, 02:31 PM
[QUOTE=cche;3218182] after finished she cleaned me up, hugged and kissed and slept beside and chit chat, then chatting half way, she said she still horny and wants second round, then she went to get another cd and round 2 began. what an exprience.

What's the damage like?

lblittlebear
09-11-2008, 03:28 PM
Is she that horny ?

Do you pay twice the amount for 2 shots or 1 shot get 1 shot free :D ?

was there after work, it's easy to find. there was only 1girl sitting outside, as the other one was "busy" inside. stripped to my birthday suit and the massage started w/powder. then after a good rub on the shoulders and back, slowly moving down to the leg and started teasing my didi and balls cannot take it already. she asked me to turn around. massaged the chest and piano abit and GQ popped. opted for full service. went to take cd and came back, started off with bj, the place cd on the head of didi and used mouth to cap it. blow me until i cannot tahan, hands start to finger her until she was moaning and dripping wet she cannnot tahan and went on top and started the fj. changed many positions until i cannot tahan and cummed, didnt not take out immediately she lets you rest inside her for sometime. after finished she cleaned me up, hugged and kissed and slept beside and chit chat, then chatting half way, she said she still horny and wants second round, then she went to get another cd and round 2 began. what an exprience.

Look: 6.5
Boobs: B full hand size
BJ: 7
FJ: 7 (wet until dripping and moan until like she very high)
RTF: yes

cche
11-11-2008, 07:43 PM
bros,

standard, 30entrance fee, 100 fj, i got my second round free, depends how you treat her.

cche
08-12-2008, 12:20 PM
bros,

this shop just got raided a few days ago. was informed by a girl who worked there. another joint gone.

climalite
15-12-2008, 12:08 AM
Thanks to SOME "smart guy" ...
The TN has closed down !!! :mad: