PDA

View Full Version : Total breach of Privacy and Confidentality

jinrenhe
27-10-2008, 07:11 PM
Dear bros,

I never ever thought this would happen to me!!

This forum is not purely just a fuck and sex place for me - over the years, I've also made some wonderful friendships here (dear bros, u know who u are) and also enjoy all the coffeeshop discussions about love and life in general... Basically a wonderful chill-out zone for me to unwind after a day's of hard work.

Recently, strangely, my gf started getting all paranoid about my life and bombarding me with all sort of accusations about me cheating behind her back???

After all the hassle, I finally discover why - some motherfuckers here found out about my online identity in this forum and told my gf everything about me.

They even went as far as to update my gf everytime i made a post here or each time I ask for a FL contact (dun these ppl have a life? )

Casting aside debates on whether is it "morally right" for me to be in a commercial sex forum since i'm already attached , I just though it was absolutely despicable for these ppl to be doing such things.

Trying to play hero by "warning" my gf about my dubious activities here and trying to score some points with my gf (i know who you are ... fucking loser).

Anyway, the other purpose of my post here is also to seriously warn all the bros here ... esp for those bros who are married and with kids, i guess the implications and consequences may be far greater.

I find it disgusting that there are such despicable losers lurking around in this forum - isn't there a basic respect for privacy and confidentality, especially for an online community that shares such sensitive information :mad:

Fowler09
27-10-2008, 07:43 PM
well bro my condolences to u regarding to whether wat they did is wrong or rite let me give my neutral pt of view
in my opinion, if those ppl tat give away ur identity their main motive is to jus break up reltionship with ur gf so tat they could chase her, ya i admit they r bastard. bt if those ppl tat give away ur identity, their motive is tat they r concern about her bf tat fucks ard bhind their back, then i can c no wrong la
bt of oni u noe of their intention behind
why nt u tell us more about the actual incident n c wat advie the samsters
can give

aakumu
27-10-2008, 07:51 PM
Hi bro,
I feel for you but just have a question; how did he get this?
some motherfuckers here found out about my online identity in this forum and told my gf everything about me.
Did he hack or what?
Thanks.

My humble two cents.

Fowler09
27-10-2008, 08:01 PM
well let me guess maybe he use bro ts com n tat guy is also a fellow samsters
so he wen to the sammyboyforum using his com
as bro ts click the remember my user option so when the annoymous guy go in to the website he saw bro ts's nick so tats hw gt to find out la

mldue
27-10-2008, 08:04 PM
from a neutral pov, your gf's friend would be on her side, for her interests. whether he/she has a motive, only that person would know. but you prob have a good idea.

change nick lor. hassle but time to go stealth.

Soul_Reaper
27-10-2008, 08:30 PM

change nick oso no use if person wanna find out your identity.... best is dun make enemies lor.... after all we are here to share & enjoy :D

My own personal experience was I oso kenna ID during my divorce case and her lawyer tried to use against me.... luckily I had friends who were able to help and that lawyer backed off after their PI & ISP technician kenna whacked jialat jialat.

block11
27-10-2008, 09:04 PM
Anyway, the other purpose of my post here is also to seriously warn all the bros here ...

thanks bro.... this reminds me why my siggy has not changed since i joined SBF. all the best to you ;)

hotsoup16
27-10-2008, 09:04 PM
Bro Ts,
yr gf's friend is a his or she? If his, definitely and clear-cut we know what he's trying to do liao....

Fowler09
27-10-2008, 09:35 PM
well was told tat i guess wrongly by a person who zap me n told me that i was a smart alec while i seriously don mind bt i guess tat must be the person who sabotage bro Ts well to tat person i believe there is karma in tis world u zap ppl smtimes u also get zap well i realli don mind bt i believe if u z the one who sbo bro TS well wats ur intention wan to break other ppls reltionship n benefit urself well one day the same will happen to u gd luck:D

Thai Rak Thai
27-10-2008, 09:44 PM
TS put out tat samster's name here. today he betray u ... tomorow who knows ... his other samster 'brothers' :mad:

louis2002
27-10-2008, 10:33 PM
............some motherfuckers here found out about my online identity in this forum and told my gf everything about me. ...........:mad:

。。。。以牙还牙。。。。
。。。。以眼还眼。。。。

Xgenre
27-10-2008, 10:45 PM
So... what? What do you want us to do for you? Expose those guys or to console you. You mentioned that your gf gets updated everytime you post stuff here. By starting such a thread, aren't you indirectly admitting your internet persona to her? Has she known everything about your FL/SBF activities?

Bro, got to be stronger and smarter in order to outwit those that intend to harm you. If I were u, I will start a new nick if I want to keep my gf. And never reveal the new nick.

If someone betrays me like this, I will take revenge this way. I will use his hp number and post an ad on those free boards beside bus stops or mrt station. Say u got some house that is cheap rental or cheap sale, sabo the bastards and let their hp explode. Property agents's phones ring even in the early morning. The best thing is no one can trace the prank back to you.

candidfan
27-10-2008, 10:49 PM
goto ur sammyboy forum url, did u disable saved forms? if u try to reply to a msg, do u see ur id being placed into the userid box asking u to key in ur id/pass to login? In fact, do u set an id/pass on ur pc so that no one else but u r able to open ur msn/yahoo chats etc?
Change ur nick & see if ur gf still knows. if she is still able to track ur movements, then u need to review what other security measures u shld have been practising.

cmelater
27-10-2008, 11:45 PM
I had another nick for some years. Honestly, cannot use the same nick. Most imptly, must have a number for sbf activities only. In life, really dunno who can be the bastard. So, always play safe.

btw, jinrenhe bro, we ever talked before. You are a nice chap. Be more careful from now on. I can understand that kind of feeling of being stabbed. Thats y, in one's life, there is no such thing as friends siah.... only enemies to be uncovered.

For the other bros, time to change nick, if u have been using the same for too long. :cool:

uiop
28-10-2008, 12:05 AM
De

I find it disgusting that there are such despicable losers lurking around in this forum - isn't there a basic respect for privacy and confidentality, especially for an online community that shares such sensitive information :mad:

Take it easy,read BOSS SAM sig and you know how serious to reveal yours nick to others.:D

Tips for ALL samsters.
1. Keep your identity secret.
2. Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers & addresses.
3. If you do arrange meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your sammyboy nick.

KLKOOL
28-10-2008, 01:25 AM
its not the first time this has happened... best for everyone to remain anonymous except to those who you trust. SG such a small place... to to find out who is who not too diff.:(

infinitiumus
28-10-2008, 01:52 AM
Yes, we have to be careful.. sometimes we tend to talk and reveal too much with people we get acquainted with. Not only the brothers here but also the FLs.. some of these girls reveal too much about themselves.. really too dangerous if some of their clients have other evil intentions.

noolxa
28-10-2008, 04:02 AM
Yup, I guess everyone is speaking from experience. :)

So just be careful and practise changing of new nick every month. LOL!

In this way, nobody can ever backtrack who the hell you are. :)

Bigbluebird
28-10-2008, 06:06 AM
from a neutral pov, your gf's friend would be on her side, for her interests. whether he/she has a motive, only that person would know. but you prob have a good idea.

Agreed ;)

Safety first, at all times ;)

UserAdmin
28-10-2008, 06:31 AM
Oh that's bad, But you know that girls ain't that blurr as they looks. How would you know that it's not her herself is the spy. and not bros around.
You know girls could be like No.1 Spy. They looks thru your Chat logs, Wallets, Handphone(I don't even know if I add new contacts. but once you add one new contacts they will know on the spot.) Maybe she have gone thru your SBF acc. When you didn't clear your history, or you know how IE or Firefox, when you type the URL (eg. http://) and one whole list of history comes out.. something like that. But just explaint to her if there is no bad intention, If she don't love you she won't have care. Be grateful. to her.

I might get zapp. But just want a happy ending.

SMILE :)
:cool:

sammyboyfor
28-10-2008, 09:39 AM

READ MY SIGNATURE. It has been the there since day 1! I didn't put it up just for the fun of it. The warning is there because I am very familiar with the failings of human nature and I know the sort of evil that lurks in the minds of mankind!:eek:

I have always warned against meeting people from this forum. However, my warnings have often gone unheeded as TCSS sessions have been happening on a regular basis since the early days.

I therefore offered an alternative and that is NOT TO REVEAL YOUR PRIMARY ON-LINE MONIKER to others... IE... the one that you use to post FRs and reveal other intimate details about your life.

However, another aspect of human nature manifests itself on a regular basis and that is the desire for respect. Well known senior monikers here who publicise their exploits want the same status to be bestowed upon them in real life. That's why many succumb to the temptation of revealing who they are in SBF.

As you can see for yourself, the end results are never pleasant.

Remember the 7 deadly sins (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_deadly_sins).

* 3.1 Lust
* 3.2 Gluttony
* 3.3 Greed
* 3.4 Sloth
* 3.5 Wrath
* 3.6 Envy
* 3.7 Pride

The effects of Lust, Sloth, Envy and Pride are what cause the downfall of many people in this forum.

sammyboyfor
28-10-2008, 09:48 AM
its not the first time this has happened... best for everyone to remain anonymous except to those who you trust.

That is VERY BAD advice. :rolleyes: The correct advice is to NOT TO TRUST ANYONE when it comes to your on line activity.:eek:

Your trusted friend today can be your most bitter adversary tomorrow. All it takes is for two good friends to have the hots for the same girl.. FL or otherwise.

sammyboyfor
28-10-2008, 10:03 AM
Did he hack or what?
Thanks.

Hack??? :rolleyes: This issue has got nothing to do with hacking. Computer security is something else altogether.

The real identity of the threadstarter is known because HE REVEALED IT HIMSELF to what he thought were "TRUSTED" friends and associates.:eek:

orionix
28-10-2008, 10:32 AM
the bro who exposed you must really have a bad grudge on you, or he's in love with your gf and wanted to destroy your relationship.

i dont think someone who is just too "bored" would go to such extend.

another possibility is that, one of your gf's friends happens to be one of those "holy virgins" from fp and happen to have found out your sbf identity through one of your "trusted friends", well.. you know how they are.. hell hath no fury like a woman's wrath.

all you can do now is to either leave this lifestyle or if you still want to fl-ing, create a new nick and DONT tell anyone else. but the big problem is, you have to appease you gf 1st and make sure she trusts you, if not, sad to say, that's the end of your relationship.

psp1000
28-10-2008, 10:38 AM
Bro, sad to hear that this type of things happen to you. If you need to get any contact , by all mean PM me, i try help you get then pass to you (Safer for you that way). Meanwhile try not to post anything here etc FL FR or share any FL contact here (To be safe again).

What i think is if your's gf fren is a 'HE' then he are

1) want to go after yours gf by making both of you in bad suitation
2) want to act like HERO to yours gf
3) want to act innocent (like he never bonk around)

and if yours gf's fren is a "SHE"

1) maybe she care for yours gf and dont want her to be cheated by guy
2) maybe her bf cheat on her in the past before

Well bro, i think it best you tell us what the 'Loser' nick here, so that we all bros will take note and be more award of this 'bro' or 'sis'.

psp1000
28-10-2008, 10:41 AM
Hack??? :rolleyes: This issue has got nothing to do with hacking. Computer security is something else altogether.

The real identity of the threadstarter is known because HE REVEALED IT HIMSELF to what he thought were "TRUSTED" friends and associates.:eek:

If it really a hacking issue, i think it best we report it to POLICE. It nothing wrong to log in here (married/got gf/bf or single) but it is 100% an offence to "HACK" into someone computer or collect someone Computer infomation without any consent.

just my 2 cents..

sammyboyfor
28-10-2008, 11:38 AM
If it really a hacking issue, i think it best we report it to POLICE.

Report to the POLICE??????? Are you mad, stark raving looney or both?

:rolleyes:

uiop
28-10-2008, 01:29 PM
I have always warned against meeting people from this forum. However, my warnings have often gone unheeded as TCSS sessions have been happening on a regular basis since the early days.

Well no worry about attened the TCSS session but of cos with my other nick.Till now no one know my resident nick. :D :D

* 3.1 Lust
* 3.2 Gluttony
* 3.3 Greed
* 3.4 Sloth
* 3.5 Wrath
* 3.6 Envy
* 3.7 Pride

The effects of Lust, Sloth, Envy and Pride are what cause the downfall of many people in this forum.

AMEN!!!:p

Xgenre
28-10-2008, 02:24 PM

I therefore offered an alternative and that is NOT TO REVEAL YOUR PRIMARY ON-LINE MONIKER to others... IE... the one that you use to post FRs and reveal other intimate details about your life.

May I clarify your stand on the above? Are you saying it's ok to have 1 nick for TCSS and another nick just for FRs? Isn't that cloning? Cloning used to be a big issue in SBF. If discovered, normally you will zap the clone account to -999. So... is it ok now to set up multiple accounts?

I know people are doing it on the sly, hoping not to be discovered. I just want to know how you feel about us having 2 accounts.

sammyboyfor
28-10-2008, 03:24 PM
May I clarify your stand on the above? Are you saying it's ok to have 1 nick for TCSS and another nick just for FRs? Isn't that cloning? Cloning used to be a big issue in SBF. If discovered, normally you will zap the clone account to -999. So... is it ok now to set up multiple accounts?

I know people are doing it on the sly, hoping not to be discovered. I just want to know how you feel about us having 2 accounts.

No action has ever been taken against anyone having more than one account. In fact, if all you do is use two nicks to post messages, I wouldn't even know that the two accounts belong to the same person.

The only time clones have been placed under moderation is when the accounts are used to manipulate the rep system.

I have attended many TCSS sessions but nobody knows that I am the nick "sammyboyfor" for the simple reason that I DON'T TELL ANYONE!.

When people ask, I just say I am an avid READER of the forum.

EtherC
28-10-2008, 03:26 PM
Maybe somehow you managed to offend XX over too many forums and she sent her secret agents here to destroy you. Hell hath no wrath like a woman scorned.

Fowler09
28-10-2008, 03:45 PM
I have attended many TCSS sessions but nobody knows that I am the nick "sammyboyfor" for the simple reason that I DON'T TELL ANYONE!.

well tats interesting so u rbased in singapore i tot u r base in australia?

sammyboyfor
28-10-2008, 03:49 PM
well tats interesting so u rbased in singapore i tot u r base in australia?

Have you heard of something called a plane (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fixed-wing_aircraft)? The contraption is designed to carry people from one country to another. All you need to do is buy a ticket.:rolleyes:

Niceman
28-10-2008, 03:54 PM
Have you heard of something called a plane (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fixed-wing_aircraft). The contraption is designed to carry people from one country to another. All you need to do is buy a ticket.:rolleyes:

Boss,

hahahaah..... well said... very cute reply.

Fowler09
28-10-2008, 04:13 PM
Have you heard of something called a plane (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fixed-wing_aircraft). The contraption is designed to carry people from one country to another. All you need to do is buy a ticket.:rolleyes:

wow tats cool;)
buy a ticket here just to hav tcss session tats really expensive:D

sammyboyfor
28-10-2008, 04:26 PM
wow tats cool;)
buy a ticket here just to hav tcss session tats really expensive:D

I don't fly over just for TCSS sessions. I have other things to attend to on a regular basis.

Fowler09
28-10-2008, 04:31 PM
haha ok boss just tcss with u onli

netuser
28-10-2008, 10:31 PM
Just to add.... it could be your company's SA if you do log in at work....

newbird26
28-10-2008, 11:05 PM
in army we always say this, do anyhing u want, but dont get caught. if kana caught, then dun cry mother cry father...

well, not that i agreed the sabotage matter, well, i just think we all know what we r doing, and the risk too. So we got to face it like a man if we want to play the game.

got gain got pain, can only play hard and pray harder... :rolleyes:

but then if happen to me, i will sure be angry like u too. And no matter what, i will always denied till the end of the world if i never get caught red handed.

cbman
29-10-2008, 12:39 AM
http://w2.hidemyass.com/index.php?q=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zYW1teWJveWZvcnVtLmNvbS 9uZXdiaWUtaXNzdWVzLXNheS1oaS10ZXN0aW5nLXRlY2gtc3R1 ZmYvNTgwMzUtcHJvdGVjdGluZy15b3VyLWlkZW50aXR5LXBlcn NvbmFsLWluZm8uaHRtbA%3D%3D

battyboy
29-10-2008, 12:46 AM
but then if happen to me, i will sure be angry like u too. And no matter what, i will always denied till the end of the world if i never get caught red handed.

Can see that you are not a newbird at all. :D :D

Redeemer81
29-10-2008, 01:11 AM
at least your face & work place not on sin min or some tabloid newspaper

Big Sexy
29-10-2008, 07:30 AM
how on earth did these people get your GF contact in the first place????
did u introduce her to them???? if so then u only have yourself to blame..

ah rat
29-10-2008, 07:38 AM
I don't fly over just for TCSS sessions. I have other things to attend to on a regular basis.

Collect debts or call FL :D

block11
29-10-2008, 12:28 PM

hey boss.... i think we chatted before. see you at the next session :D

tomcat007
29-10-2008, 12:39 PM
Boss/bros

Sorry for posting off topic... but how to know when are the TCSS sessions held?

I remember seeing in someone's sig that mentioned this but now cannot find it.

Please advise.

Advise/Advice??
29-10-2008, 12:43 PM
Please advise.

Should be "... please ADVICE.".
"Advise" is a verb.

BabyJane
29-10-2008, 12:51 PM
"Advise" is a verb.

Erm... "please advise" is correct. It is used as a verb here! :D

tomcat007
29-10-2008, 12:55 PM
"Advise" is a verb.

HA HA HA HA!!! Trying to take over Boss' job??

I've been in this forum for so many years already (although my nick shows last year). When to use "Advice" and when to use "Advise", I guess I'm more expert than you.

By the way, you know the answer to my question????

uiop
29-10-2008, 01:10 PM
Boss/bros

Sorry for posting off topic... but how to know when are the TCSS sessions held?

I remember seeing in someone's sig that mentioned this but now cannot find it.

Please advise.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/orgies-swinging-arrangements/43429-tcsssgl10-samster-gathering.html

Check this out,rem not to use yours real nick when going down for TCSS gathering.:D

tomcat007
29-10-2008, 01:25 PM
Check this out,rem not to use yours real nick when going down for TCSS gathering.:D

LOL... Never a better place than this thread to give this advice. Thanks.

Free2cheong
29-10-2008, 05:00 PM
Dear bros,

Recently, strangely, my gf started getting all paranoid about my life and bombarding me with all sort of accusations about me cheating behind her back???

Dear TS,

If she really had any proof, it won't just be accusations.

forumer
30-10-2008, 02:32 AM
always keep online identity and real life separate...:o

Vectra
30-10-2008, 07:57 AM
How they did it? Where is the link?:confused:

unsung80
30-10-2008, 09:40 AM
So sorry to hear that bro, there's a saying goes 'never judge a book by its cover'. This situation sounds like a serious backstab.

sammyboyfor
30-10-2008, 11:13 AM
"Advise" is a verb.

You're a moron.:rolleyes:

hubber27
30-10-2008, 12:09 PM
Bro Jinrenhe, have you thought about the other possibility that your gf stumble upon your nick herself eg. you surf SBF and forgot to log or clear history, then she saw your login ID?

She could easily setup her own ID and track your every moves! Simply by key in your nick right?

Comment: Always clear the history and cookies if using shared/personal com, sometime, we also loan our personal to our friends or gf mah right?

I dun think any of our bro here is too free to have surveliance cast upon you by the power of your gf.

If my wife or gf is a IT expert, then I surely die liao! :D

just my 2 cents. Good luck bro.

jinrenhe
31-10-2008, 03:09 PM
Sincere thanks to all the bros here for the encouragement and advices offered ... and all those who pm me too :)

To clarify a few points:

So... what? What do you want us to do for you? Expose those guys or to console you. You mentioned that your gf gets updated everytime you post stuff here. By starting such a thread, aren't you indirectly admitting your internet persona to her? Has she known everything about your FL/SBF activities?

WHAT IS MY PURPOSE FOR BRINGING THIS ISSUE OUT?

As I've mentioned earlier on, i hope that my incident can serve as a warning to all the bros here. As we all know, many bros here often share stories of their personal life, esp with topics such as "I xxx my wife's sis" , "My fling with my new colleague" etc.
I can't imagine the consequences if anyone of you here kena the same thing as me !!

Rightfully, if everyone play by the rules of the game and stay true to the spirit of the system, there wouldn't be any problems and benefits are maximized for everyone.
Unfortunately, there are despicable scums who would resort to anything for their selfish ulterior motives ...

These loser motherfuckers (forgive my wrath!!) - the very "self-righteouness" friends who are trying to protect my gf from a terrible philandering sex monster like me - are themselves long-time users of SBF, people who fuck and sleep around behind their own partners

i feel sad that they are actually quite long-time users of sbf themselves (i will explain this later)

How hypocritical and double standards ??!! :mad:

And what is most appalling about this is - It's NOT a simple case of my gf stumbling upon my sbf log-in whilst using my PC. My PC is NEVER on whenever my gf comes around.
Neither have I ever attended any TCSS or met anyone here before - my few friends here who know me are basically my ex-classmates and personal friends I've known from a long time ago.

It's these "friends" of my gf who have delibrately find out about my identity here and dilligently update her on my every movement here.

jinrenhe
31-10-2008, 03:22 PM
Let me cite an example:

Exactly one month ago - I actually pm a samster to ask for a FL contact and was promptly replied.

Less than one week later - my gf was suddenly very emotional and unstable one day. After long rounds of asking her what's wrong (she was quite adamant on hiding what she knew from me) and she began to question me "Have I still been actively involved in any paid sex behind her back?"

I admitted that I used to, but not anymore - and she shot me down by saying " I'm referring to NOW --- Just last week, just week u asked for the contact of a FL right?"

Even if my gf knew about my sbf id, even if she was a user here herself - How on earth would she know that I pm a samster asking for a FL ??
contact

*I did not even post anything in the main for months

Throughout the whole incident, there is only one link - need i be more obvious?

jinrenhe
31-10-2008, 03:38 PM
And what my gf knows goes far beyond that - I was astonished by the intimacy of details and even timing (of what i did) that she knew.

And seperately, late one night, one of her friend actually had the audacity to drop me a threatening sms - listing down every thread I was viewing in SBF at the moment (yes, in real time) - warning that my id is known and my every movement is known!

It took me some time to piece down the whole series of events. And with the help of someone very senior here, I've finally managed to uncover who these people are.

Things are going to get very ugly if I actually spell-out names - and more finger-pointings, accusations etc (actually there isn't any debate here - these ppl know what they did)

MY POINT HERE - IT'S BASIC DECENCY TO RESPECT ANOTHER PERSON'S PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTALITY , ESPECIALLY WHEN SUCH SENSITIVE ISSUES ARE INVOLVED

IF YOU CAN'T GET WHAT YOU WANT, TRYING TO SABOTAGE SOMEONE ELSE RELATIONSHIP WOULDN'T HELP

Meepok Dry
31-10-2008, 03:47 PM
very scary ! :eek:

Frankiestine
31-10-2008, 04:22 PM

* 3.1 Lust
* 3.2 Gluttony
* 3.3 Greed
* 3.4 Sloth
* 3.5 Wrath
* 3.6 Envy
* 3.7 Pride

Hallelujah....the boz has seen the light....:D:D:D

newbird26
01-11-2008, 04:25 AM
Can see that you are not a newbird at all. :D :D

well i here since 03... what u think.. :rolleyes:

like me, lie super low will be fine.. haha

leeman
11-11-2008, 03:43 AM
READ MY SIGNATURE. It has been the there since day 1! I didn't put it up just for the fun of it. The warning is there because I am very familiar with the failings of human nature and I know the sort of evil that lurks in the minds of mankind!:eek:

However, another aspect of human nature manifests itself on a regular basis and that is the desire for respect. Well known senior monikers here who publicise their exploits want the same status to be bestowed upon them in real life. That's why many succumb to the temptation of revealing who they are in SBF.

As you can see for yourself, the end results are never pleasant.

* 3.1 Lust
* 3.2 Gluttony
* 3.3 Greed
* 3.4 Sloth
* 3.5 Wrath
* 3.6 Envy
* 3.7 Pride

Yeah totally agreed with u

badboyzbleu
28-11-2008, 03:51 AM
bro jinrenhe,

I just don't understand y u dun expose those motherfucker? i will expose them and tell my gf to wake up her idea. ask her she trust you or some other fucking back stabbing guy friends? bro jinrenhe, karma is retributions. let you course of actions be their retributions. EXPOSE THEM!!! THIS IS THEIR RETRIBUTION!!! WHY MUST YOU WAIT FOR OTHERS!!! EXPOSE THEM!!!

ilovelife.now
01-12-2008, 05:26 PM
holy $hit!!! what the fcuk... can only think of 2 things lor..

1. to chase ur gf by showing that u r cheating on her - to take revenge on u by doing that or
2. split u folks by whatever means possible & get ur gf for themselves..

so buddy the right way now if u want ur current gf too much is to abstain from SBF.. or if u r willing be bold with her & break up.. u can't continue once the initial suspicion comes..

HTH,
~sam~

secretagent1016
01-12-2008, 09:50 PM
bro jinrenhe,

my 2 cents of advice.

Never Never TRUST anyone.

When people change their mind, anything can happen. There is no such things as good friend, best of friend, brother etc.

On the other hand, your gf still talked to you and you still have argument show that she still care about the relationship. So, be good till everything is over. Time will tell.

Cheers
secretagent 1016

LostALau
03-12-2008, 06:10 PM
well was told tat i guess wrongly by a person who zap me n told me that i was a smart alec while i seriously don mind bt i guess tat must be the person who sabotage bro Ts well to tat person i believe there is karma in tis world u zap ppl smtimes u also get zap well i realli don mind bt i believe if u z the one who sbo bro TS well wats ur intention wan to break other ppls reltionship n benefit urself well one day the same will happen to u gd luck:D

Bro Fowler are u a lawyer how come yr msg no punctuations one :confused::confused:

LostALau
03-12-2008, 06:30 PM
Dear bros,

I never ever thought this would happen to me!!

This forum is not purely just a fuck and sex place for me - over the years, I've also made some wonderful friendships here (dear bros, u know who u are) and also enjoy all the coffeeshop discussions about love and life in general... Basically a wonderful chill-out zone for me to unwind after a day's of hard work.

After all the hassle, I finally discover why - some motherfuckers here found out about my online identity in this forum and told my gf everything about me.

They even went as far as to update my gf everytime i made a post here or each time I ask for a FL contact (dun these ppl have a life? )

Casting aside debates on whether is it "morally right" for me to be in a commercial sex forum since i'm already attached , I just though it was absolutely despicable for these ppl to be doing such things.

Trying to play hero by "warning" my gf about my dubious activities here and trying to score some points with my gf (i know who you are ... fucking loser).

Anyway, the other purpose of my post here is also to seriously warn all the bros here ... esp for those bros who are married and with kids, i guess the implications and consequences may be far greater.

Bro, I emphathize with u. I share the same motive as u. Come to the forum to TCSS, to destress, and occasionally get some contacts for a good rub-downs etc etc.

However, I am different in that I am very prudent with my id. I never give out my handphone number or my email address openly. I dont let friends who know my family know about my past-time.

Perhaps I have learned from my other stations in life, be it work, business and even family; that one will never know who can be trusted and who cannot. Sometimes, even your own family members can turn against u when there is a conflict of interests.

I have always led my life like a gentleman..... honest, upright, fair, understanding, loving etc. (except for some weakness towards gals :o). Unfortunately there are some people who dont. They sabotage me for the lamest of reason, out of jealousy or plainly just enjoy doing it. So always be on your guard.

In your case, since there are ppl who are trying to sabotage u .....whether out of good intention or badwill, you have to lie low, make up with your gf and carry on with life. If necessary use another id and dont let anyone else know it. As for how to deal with that person, it is another story liao. My two-cent worth.

Jacky Wu
03-12-2008, 06:56 PM
一次被出卖,是无知。
再次被出卖,是该死。

kewlest
03-12-2008, 09:43 PM
No action has ever been taken against anyone having more than one account. In fact, if all you do is use two nicks to post messages, I wouldn't even know that the two accounts belong to the same person.

The only time clones have been placed under moderation is when the accounts are used to manipulate the rep system.

you just gave yourself away :P

on a more serious note, it pays to be cautious
one's identity can easily be CSI and dug out with the little clues we left behind in online msg board

jng1103
03-12-2008, 10:40 PM
some guys just dun know whats NOT to say... or watch his mouth... i really hate these people... they are typically low IQ ;)

asdfghjkl
04-12-2008, 12:42 AM
play by the rules.